Rate my form

rate my form

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/secret-to-a-bigger-bench-press
youtube.com/watch?v=vZy3rQOPTi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish I could be an attractive blonde woman. People would buy me stuff and laugh at my jokes.

BRISBANE
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

Nice bridge! You must be very flexible! But when you're doing bridges you should do them on the ground. Or naked, in my bedroom.

mound/10

>socks don't match

never going to make it

Great OHP, mate. Looking swole.

7/10.

Feet should be flat on the ground.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Dark gym looks comfy as fucc.

that's how she remembers her left from her right. but the dumb bitch forgot red goes on right.

What if you walked up and stuck your finger in her belly button while she was lifting?

Are those 20 kilo plates? Also whats with the sweat patch on your armpit dude thats nasty wear a darker shirt next time

next time don't bench in the squat rack

Hey ese! I broke into your car

>an arch like that to bench 5kg
REEEE get the fuck out

2,5kg plates, shes lifting 25kg + locks

Hes talking about the guy doing The Press

|) / 10

Also, it says 2.5kg, not 2,5kg, pretty sure thats five pounds. I could be wrong, don't other countries use a period as a comma with numbers?

I know where that is

>heels up

You'd never be given the start command lmao

2.5kg is the same as 2,5kg, you fucking mongoloid.

How the fuck are those 5lb plates? They look like 25s at every gym I've ever been to

Is that really the only problem you noticed?

Excellent user

25kg?? That's only 5kg all together. Or do you have to count the bar as well?

The bar is 20kg/45 lbs.

Keep your heels in the ground fuccgirl.

>2017
>counting the bar

i bet you add your bodyweight to your squat dont you, fucking idiot

Lizzie?

Not sure if serious

My gym has similar plates. The guy pressing in the background is lifting no more than 5kg plates per side = a solid 30kg press.

I never understood this meme. You're lifting the bar plus the plates, why wouldn't you count the weight of the bar? You're lifting it, after all. I understand saying 2 plates, or 4 plates, but even then the weight of the bar is implied.

This is wrong though

t-nation.com/training/secret-to-a-bigger-bench-press

>2.5 kg plates

>that guy OHP'ing 1pl8 in the background

Jelly

According to IPF rules, feet must be flat on the ground.

>meme federation

>everyone should follow the rules of my "sport" even if they are arbitrary and wrong
This is why people hate powerlifters

>This is why people hate powerlifters
not really.

it's 40kg at best
might be just 25kg for all we know

You touch the bar with hands. Do you also want to include the weight of your arms? Come on now. New year resolutioners are supposedly gone after first 3 weeks.

>squat high
>bounce your bench
>hitch your deadlifts

This is why powerlifters don't care about what you think about them.

>Someone pressing 25kg should be worried about rules according to my meme federation

This thread sure is autistic

heels on ground not toes, ideally a flat foot but most driving power comes from heels

How the fuck are 2.5kg plates so large, are they made of air?

yeah, which is why there are those huge holes in them.

I'm starting to think you're close to 6'

Decent OHP form OP

Just lose the faggot hair

oh fuck

Looks fine. No way to accurately judge unless you upload a video. Keep in mind that if you want to compete in the IPF and its affiliates, you have to keep your heels in contact with the ground.

Why is she 'benching' in the squat rack?

would tickler her mound while shes mid-set then she would drop the bar on herself and knock herself unconscious. i would proceed to fuck her lifeless body while resting in between sets

This

>namefagging on Veeky Forums
>not knowing the difference between a bench rack and a squat rack

End your life

>Powerlifters judging anyone else's bench rom.

Girls arching used to bother me. Then I realized they'd be maxing at 60kg otherwise, its the same as a knee pushup essentially.

I never got how powerlifters actually get better at benching, considering their usual form.

Doesn't a powerlifter's typical ROM pretty much ignore 90% of the work you should be doing?
I mean, the reason why the movement is considered complete when you touch your chest is because if you have proper form, that brings you the maximum stretch possible for your pecs.

But with powerlifting form you're drastically reducing the stretch, distance lifted and muscle engagement.

Sure, you can lift more, but it's like bragging that you can do 20 pull-ups if you swing your legs.
No shit you can, you're making the exercise easier to perform.

>I never got how powerlifters actually get better at benching, considering their usual form.

Not every powerlifter lifts with the extreme arch you see in meme images and many good ones do not

>But with powerlifting form you're drastically reducing the stretch, distance lifted and muscle engagement.

Have a look at this:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZy3rQOPTi4

>OHP in the middle of the gym

probably rubber plates, in a crossfit memegym

>blue hat guy is so proud of him

Germans use commas instead of periods.