Why do so many bodybuilders dress like shit?

why do so many bodybuilders dress like shit?

why do they all wear jeans that are way to tight

>Can't tell if roleplaying Star Trek or an Elf

It's hard to find anything that fits. Same reason why fat people dress like shit.

look what wearing just slightly looser pants can do.

take notes and do not make these same mistakes.

you are welcome from an /fa user

To be fair: the average jeans aren't for people who lift

So nondyels have the choice between too tight jeans and too loose potato sack jeans

Same with t-shirts:
medium is too tight for manlets who lift
large is too loose for them

those are not denim

yes. when you make ur legs that muscular and big its really no different then fat legs.

and we all know how fat kids in skinny jeans look

This

Most jeans I try are too big around the waist but too tight around the thighs

im from /fa and im legit trying to help u guys because this is cringey af. get loose cut levis and take them to a tailor. they should be slim in the thigh and a little baggier in the leg. if there to skinny in the leg it makes ur thighs look massive and unproportional.

People should learn the value of high-waisted pants on athletic builds. They fit better, counter-effect the stumpy look of big quads and are more masculine than dickweed-baring low rise jeans

i would shoot for something like this but a little looser in the thigh and butt. see how by opening up the leg a little you get much more normal proportions.

That's an awkward styleforum-fit. It's clingy all around in the upper block and loose and crumpy in the lower half. The material should flow freely to the bottom unless it's a skinny jean.
Also hemming your jeans costs a few bucks there's absolutely no point in having 6 inches of spare pant leg rolled up.
I tried looking for thicc guys with proper fitting patns in my Veeky Forums folder but it's pre/-fit/-era so didn't find any.

Id on shoes? They looked nice.

They just need to avoid horrible fast fashion mall-tier shit and dress like someone who actually has a use for muscle, ie. with work wear type clothes.

If you are muscular, you should wear regular cut clothes, not "slim-fit" as they'll look ridiculous as in OPs pic.

Lmao what's wrong with his face?

Looks like a HD Oblivion character

>those nuthuggers

Lol he had to have taken these off right after. Those things look like they inhibit movement. Your jeans should not be that tight through the seat and thigh, size up the waist one and wear a belt or buy "athletic fit".

Did you not read my post dumbass I said looser in the thigh and butt. Couldn't find a perfect example

looks like Redwing Iron Rangers.
t. Veeky Forumsg

I can not wear any kind of trousers or jeans if it doesn't contain stretch material. I feel the most utter discomfort with anything non-stretchy. Sweat-pants are god given.

God fuck off no one cares about your faggy board

>So nondyels have the choice between too tight jeans and too loose potato sack jeans

wrong

Here's the reason

>Go to a wedding
>Hug some of the people
>shirt fucking explodes on the back

>Go to a bar, be a bit drunk
>Drop money
>Bend down, pants fucking explodes

>Go to university
>Long day, worked out before uni, so just let myself fall in the chair
>pantsbutton fucking flies off

Don't get me started on what clothing actually made for bodybuilders looks like. You ever saw yourself in a suit without sleeves?

that doesn't explain the chelsea boots tho

>not realising clothing companies use stacked models to push their clothes as it creates the illusion that you'd look like that as well if you wore their clothes.

If you can hit a demographic of built dudes wearing your shit it promotes your brand. You'll also snag a few fat cunts along the way. Ka-ching.

can you tell me what shoes are these

?

Chelsea boots and black jeans/chinos whatever are fucking god tier.

It's the ridiculous looking long shirt with that ugly ass shape that makes him look goofy.

>Chelsea boots and black jeans/chinos whatever are fucking god tier.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Yes? Show your style pls

chelsea boots look like shit if you have big legs

bad proportions

not fitness related

>legs
>ass
>good fit
Lol, this whole picture is a joke

none of this is all that bad? wearing shit that shows armpits, that's the greatest actual crime of fashion that fitizens commit.

>from an /fa user

This. Low rise is so unattractive. Esp on shorter guys

>black pants
>brown shoes
*vomits*

wrong board friend

>taking advice from Veeky Forums

idgi, are you promoting or bashing loose trousers?

w-what do they do? i am confused...

I just want to walk around outside the gym and show off my gains, how do i do this?

No dude. These aforementioned pants are pretty bad. Unless you're gay, not hating on gays, just saying if I saw someone wearing tight tight pants I would assume they were homosexual.

do roids

What am I supposed to be noticing here?

back to fa you retarded faggot

xDd

classic 4 channy behaviour

pretendin ur the person in the photo when ur not

>uneven hem on a t shirt
>that low of a neckline

Is he trying to look like a manlet?

>you are welcome from an /fa user

basically taking advice from a wierdo

i dunno man he's young, rich, handsome, and fit as fuck.

he could probably be wearin a disney land shirt from the 90s and denim shorts n still fuck your girl while you jerked off watchin.

yeah
it's all the rage brother.

Those boots look like shit

wasnt pretended i was m8

How do you know he's rich?

>i dunno man he's young, rich, handsome, and fit as fuck.
lmao are you kidding me dumbass?
his gf who was older than him cheated on him with the guy was the pt for his gym.
sick of betas like you get out

i dunno i feel anybody who crashes a lambo and buys a BMW or whatever it was the next week probably has some disposable income.

yeah ur right a guy that looks that gets literally NO PUSSY eva nigga woOooOoO

because hes BETA jus like my PUA forums teach me

book of pook etc how to win friends n influence people Tyler from RSD etc etc.

are you a virgin? anybody can get pussy
whether the quality and appearance of person differs but pls don't tell me you looking up to this guy based on that

again you mentioned all those "accomplishments"
yet he still gets cucked like a chump

>why do so many bodybuilders dress like shit?

yo dawg if u dont howl like a wolf u aint alpha my man

aWooOoOooOoOoOOoOoO

fuck this guzman faggot he aint howled in his videos even once niga fuck this beta ass cuck yo.

Not that guy, but this style is very similar to what I wear. I don't think it's that outlandish of an outfit

T b h the I'd ask if you're a virgin, but the second you started breakin out wolfpack behaviour as your measurement of a man I knew.

redpill me on wolfpack behaviour

Because if women will still pick a jacked guy with no fashion sense over some DYEL who thinks he's effay any day.

Alpha/Beta = some shit we observed in wolves we had captured.

then we realised wolves dont even really exhibit these behaviours in the wild, only when we force them together.

Take them to a tailor and get a nice taper or do it yourself
It's not that hard if you do it yourself and it's like 12 bucks at a tailor

oh makes sense now. well i apologize for making a statement like that.

The real question is: why does a guy that good looking think he has to overcompensate with embarrassing fashion trends

for the same reason that he started lifting.

a crippling lack of personality.

>dress like shit
they don't dress like shit, they dress like they're homosexual which most of them are.

>they don't dress like shit they dress like shit fetishists

wow.

ground breaking.

Its more about being a man and not a faggot. Dont dress like a faggot

What's wrong with jeans, t shirts, and a good pair of shoes?

apparently people like OPs pic can fuck that up and look like a retarded homosexual.

a homosexual that is also retarded.

nothing
but that combo looks bad on him
try dressing like this. its for high iq ppl only

Spock?

taking your jeans to a fucking tailor, maybe the only way you get a girl to even think twice about talking to you is wasting money on shitty clothing, but the truth is when your fit you could walk around in a fucking dress and still pull girls.

those showoes makes the guy look like a low poly character from a videogame of the 2000s

lol no

Men who bodybuild...I mean men who do drugs and occasionally move a weight around to get muscles see their bodies as just another costume to where.

Any clothes, if they where any, are just there to accentuate the fake strength and mass they have. Simple as that.

And let's face it. The gay men who run the fashion industry love the kind of crap that dude is whereing precisely because he looks like that.

>far right

literally the cringiest mother fucker on the internet, still pulls bitches because of his body

more like alt right am I rite lmao haha bash the fash

I was hating on that style for a long time but have recently found a black pants and brown shoes combo that works and I get mad love for it LoL

>any of you Veeky Forumsggots could make a girl like that want to talk to you

Kek

He's the living proof that even those of us with autism can make it.

There's no way that's natty, right?

No you idiot.

if he has 1/1000000 genetics and is at the absolute maximum of his potential then yeah there is a fraction of a chance that it is potentially possible.

I dunno but they look like shit, get the iron ranger 8113 instead

Holy fucking shit that cuffing makes me want to barf. What are you, 8?

Aren't we all?

not even the same person or angle or position, pic is misleading.

Fite me irl faggot

yeah they look fantastic, on women

Honestly you lads need to get out more, they're wearing fashionable stuff for men. Don't have to like it, neither do all women but a lot do, certainly don't have a hissy fit because a better looking man than you dresses different.

Why do natty's look so DYEL in clothes

calm down Veeky Forumsggot