>that face
>that body
>mfw

I seriously don't get it

> Average face at best
> Did 3 months of brosplit/14% body fat
> Girls drooling over this

Dude looks retarded.

I presume he's a reasonably wealthy and famous movie star who isn't particularly unattractive. Of course girls drool over him, also what's his name.

>trying to understand women

found your problem

He's rich and on tv

Thats literally all girls care about

I don't know, some grill on Jewbook shared it and it genuinely confused me. He's obscenely average.

women like celebrities, plus lighting and editing tone your muscles on tele

Famous dyel on TV. What else is new, women are memes cmon. Half the time they legit don't know what they want. I've been told "my feelings are confused" "when you figure them out let me know" kek

It's almost like women subconsciously are attracted to him because he's famous and rich with average looks. Think of it this way though. Get a good job where you earn money and respect and this will be their reaction to you.

I think she (the girl who posted that on facebook) just like his character. The character he plays is a young reckless chad who fucks sorority girls, smokes cigs and drinks booze.

He also fucked his hot professor and cucked her husband (he literally cuck'd him, not memeing)

because girls are faggots.

it's the Character he plays you silly asses.

They look so succulent.

shoulders

So is Drew Carey, but bitches never got wet over his fat ass

you don't find him attractive at first. its after the first season that he grows on you. sometimes people are like that. some people are just born with that energy

He looks like an uglier Peter Serafinowicz, which is funny because Peter Serafinowicz is actually tall and good-looking and I've never seen chicks drooling over him

IRL he's rich and famous and actually pretty well educated, on TV he's a rebellious no fucks given degenerate so yeah he pulls pussy from every crowd of girls there is

>JUST hair
>bugeyed birdcel face
>skinnyfat lifting for 6 weeks mode body
>pathetic tattoo
>pale pasty skin