Who has more mental disorders?

Who has more mental disorders?
The fatty who can lift a bigger number once and is convinced that's superior health and athleticism?
Or the aesthetic freak who is never satisfied with how he looks?

Honestly this is what made me realize crossfit is the best way to go. It has purpose.
>inb4 (omgud lul xfit meme!)

>It has purpose.
Express ticket to Snap City?

what would be that purpose?

calisthenics is the only way to go

>It has purpose
It's a hobby, just like the two other.

This. You will never need a 300 kg deadlift or a 250 kg sqwats for anythung unless you compete.

>what is ragelifting someones car because they parked like a retard

omgud lul xfit meme!

So what? You'll never need calisthenics for any purpose either.
If you just want to be healthy you run/sprint.

I lift as a hobby and because I want to feel good, look good, and pick up heavy shit.

Tbh all training beyond a certain point is only for your own satisfaction. No one "needs" to look better than ottermode, be able to do muscle ups, bench more than 100 kg etc.

My ex gf liked 250lb muscle bound giants. A lot of girls will get wet for huge dudes. Lol @ you for buying into the ottermode meme. Yourr what, 22 or under? Women like to feel small and be dominated

So? You still don't need to be 250 lbs, it's just for your own satisfaction.

if you work out for girls you have mental disorder otherwise you're good

Athletic heavyweight e.g football player, rugby player, boxer, mma is the way to go

A lot of girls? Who really fell for the meme here. Sit the next few rounds out, champ.

>guys thinking muscles are required to pick up women

If you're not a troll and can get them to laugh that's all you need, literally no lifting required to get women.

How are you supposed to pick something up without musclemass

they both look like shit

> Sure you might be able to squat 600lbs or weigh 250lbs at 5% bf, but how many kipping-kurtsy-snatch-pullup-goblet squat-deadlifts can you do???
> Yeah. That's what I thought.