Confido, your only ticket to moon this year

First dapp to use CHAINLINK! I first found out about confido because CEO is close partners with chainlink team.

1250 eth hard cap, that's 400k mcap, dividends, multiple exchanges confirmed in negotiations.

Easy x10 means a 4 mil mcap.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/3-cryptocurrencies-to-keep-an-eye-on-that-are-not-bitcoin_us_59d22c36e4b034ae778d4c32

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/confido/comments/78f38t/intro_to_confido/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha did you hear about their buyback program though?

>about their buyback program
nah i haven't, enlighten me

whats that?

did you see their fucking meme team?

show me?

I know they got a huge following..gonna pump this baby up x20 easy by the time app is out in december

The lead dev joined Kucoin Telegram earlier in the day but didn't write anything. He started typing but something but didn't finalize it. I guess he wants Confido to be listed on Kuckoin with all the new hype around it.

yeah the CEO is really active and willing to get the coin listed on as many exchanges as possible

will give this a look, looks interesting with just a 1250eth cap

Interesting find. Next time please post before whitelist is closed!

wow

>tfw accidentally managed to get 2 emails whitelisted with the same eth address, personal info, ect

should i just use one of them in case i get screwed over?

easy 10-20x, ill be copping this on ED from some noob selling for 2x

no. Try both, worse they can do is negate one of them.

If you are still scared, make a fake ID and ask in telegram, slack etc

ACTUAL CONFIDO EXPLANATION: reddit.com/r/confido/comments/78f38t/intro_to_confido/

And no, there is obviously no fucking buyback program for a 400k ICO. Ive never seen something like this

only has to go to 40m for 100x
yyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I forgot which address I put in my registration. will there be another detailed email or should I contact the guys?

if you're whitelisted, you should've gotten an email with your info on it

From the email:
>A follow-up e-mail will be sent closer to the stage 2 ICO date with more information including the launch time.

obvious scamcoin

obviously missing out

I can't find 3/4 of the team on LinkedIn. Always concerning.

its not really a thing in germany, but they made them for this

They are Dutch.

I am also Dutch which is why I decided to invest into it. Worst case scenario I bright them to court since they have Dutch nationality they'd be forced to come or stay out of every Interpol region for the rest of their lives.

stage 2 approved. We'll see where this goes. Hopefully not ethbet 2.0

With a cap like that. Things can both ways. Either you go rich or you get fucked

>huffingtonpost
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Yeah I know what you mean. I also think they are retarded for having such a low market cap. They should have settled for 4 million.

I honestly don't believe $400.000 will be enough for them to market the coin+app development. No matter what they day I still think it's too low of a market cap.

I'm still going to invest into it and might even go out and help fund their stuff if they get into financial trouble. But it just feels like an irresponsible gamble to make their graph price history seem positive to new investors once it hits exchanges.

Good for short term. Fucked for long term. And I am only interested in long term holds.

>But it just feels like an irresponsible gamble to make their graph price history seem positive to new investors once it hits exchanges.
>Good for short term. Fucked for long term.
If that gamble pays off and they get extra investment it'll be excellent for long term

> Stage 2 of the ICO will be a first come, first served arrangement for whitelisted participants - with a 2 ETH cap per person - until the hard cap is reached.
> We will be using a unique wallet address for each contribution.
> This means high gas fees are unnecessary and will have minimal impact on whether your contribution is successful.

so instead of contributing directly to a smart contract address and getting tokens immediately, we are blinding sending ETH to unique addresses, without knowing if we'll ever actually get the tokens

i mean do you prefer GWEI wars to process a fucking smart contract? the ICO is run through tokenlot and if you dont get in you get a refund the fuck more do you want