TRIG is the rumor true?

A paid group with a wolf as their pack-alpha has suggested that TRIG is up in anticipation of a possible reveal that a very large US city with an extremely high crime rate might be involved in a pilot program with Blocksafe. Blocksafe's token is TRIG.

Other urls found in this thread:

abnewswire.com/pressreleases/over-half-of-us-police-departments-expected-to-pilot-blocksafes-smartgun-tech-following-las-vegas-massacre_149139.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think so dude, they've been hinting at it and getting all cagey over this next announcement.

Buy the rumour, still a few more hours until the news

i wont buy this token because of how retarded it is

>letting a blockchain decide if you can use your gun

lol!

This is right up there with that fucking browser haha

I wonder who

Mooning, get the fuck in here

is it still mooning

Stalled for a minute, but should keep going up. No announcement yet. As soon as the announcement hits their twitter, expect it to start dumping.

BUT, they've got a lot more announcements coming this week, so either hold or rebuy after dip.

Just to note - I'm not advocating long term holding of this coin, I don't think it has a future, but it should be very lucrative for trading over the next week, similar to XLM if you play your cards right.

cool. i bought in pretty high but it's not the first time i've held bags AM I RIGHT FELLAS.
thanks for the tip.

abnewswire.com/pressreleases/over-half-of-us-police-departments-expected-to-pilot-blocksafes-smartgun-tech-following-las-vegas-massacre_149139.html

OH SHIT

Update on Twitter

Rebuy at around 18k sats

That is not all it does. For LE, as an example, it would record on the blockchain the exact time and place that a weapon was fired. That information could not be tampered with because it is on the blockchain.

;-)

Or maybe not, they've kept the rumour train going with "more updates in a few hours". Big Twitter peeps talking about it too, so might not dip until after next announcement.

Hodling for now

yes because i definitely want it to be a matter of searchable public record when I use my firearm

this is for the police. Chicago PD is already signed on (they'll make an announcement in chicago about it)

and why would police want an internet connection to decide if they can shoot a suspect? fuck off

CUz cops shoot whoever tf they want and police state = bad..? Fucking idiot.

wait.... psycho pass lol?!

I used LE as the example not you.

it's not whether they are allowed to.
it is keeping them accountable but also many other things as well.
imagine an emergency situation where a police officer has to defend himself immediately
or a police officer's gun is stolen
or a police officer was involved in a fatal shooting and there were discrepencies as to how it all went down
also remember
it is more about the data it can capture

yeah and when the police try to use their fedora gun that doesn't work unless everything is perfect:
>internet connection
>user verification
>uses "sensor data" to "decide if the gun can be fired in that instance"
and if any of this fails the perp shoots/stabs them and they die

sounds like a great idea, implement a clunky and pointless blockchain system instead of just using bodycams for accountability, idiot

Must be real clunky and shit if the PDs are actually trialling it.

"trialing" is a codeword for "senator bumfuck thought this was an epic idea so we have to do it"

Wait Trig isn't over? I bought it last night cause of the tweet about CNBC inteview and already sold.

Really could go either way now man... I'm on a knife edge between selling and rebuying later or holding on

don't think it will make a new high but will go to 22k sat imo