CTRL F + FPH, FPS NO RESULTS

BEST FATTY STORIES AND PICS YOU HAVE PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6kR273W6XWg
youtube.com/watch?v=IHlDOKklwgo&t=1500s
youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4264290/Model-Tess-Holliday-shares-photo-crying.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay, I've got a story. I work in insurance doing claims. I got a call from an insured the other day telling me I'm "not going to believe this". Pretend, if you will, that you are a middle aged fat woman.

>be you
>be about 40, maybe 300-400 lbs
>come out of grocery store from your daily cookies and ice cream run
>some fatphobic asshole parked within the required 8 foot clear zone of your car, so you can't get in the driver's side door
>no problem, you're a strong independent womyn, you just get in the passenger side door
>attempt to shimmy over to the driver's seat, but get stuck on the center console
>figure "eh, good enough"
>throw it into reverse, spin the wheel, and step on the gas
>car lurches backwards in a circle, scraping a large gouge out of the asshole car that parked next to you
>maybe you should step on the brake and attempt to stop?
>NO, FLOOR THE GAS PEDAL
>car continues making its reverse circle, slamming rear first into another parked car, going fast enough to crumple the trunks of both cars

My insured was the third car, the poor guy walked out of the store to see his car totalled. Progressive is a shitty company that will waste hours of my time fighting for an extra $2, but they had the decency to admit that this one was their insured's (the fatty) fault and paid out.

fuck bruh

youtu.be/6kR273W6XWg

rip jbw

Are they lbs or kgs?

Used to fuck only in the 'lazy dog' position due to poor strength and cardio.
Feels good to be approaching normal now

Look small so probably lbs

youtube.com/watch?v=IHlDOKklwgo&t=1500s

>finally lose weight
>count calories every day
>decide to get a treat outside for once
>stop by some chinese chicken place
>read the calorie numbers
>1130, 1350, 1290
>turn 180 and walk out

Got the follow-up to this, where she schools some other fatty?

no sorry.

I posted all my saved pics already.

I love how its so fuciking obvious they dont believe their own lies..
That "im beautiful" mantra they have to tell themselves - fucking hillarious"

Thats gotta be a troll, no one can be that delusional.

>no one can be that delusional
people are that delusional all the time.

>no one can be that delusional.

Oh sweet summer child ..

t. someone who works in a hospital

>fighting for an extra two dollars
when my car got totally by some elderly woman who admitted full fault state farm argues for a fucking week with me over 10 dollars on the bluebook value. Obviously I didn't really give a shit about the money, but I just pointed out to them they got the value wrong and they went into full investigation mode.

Are you me user?

There's a follow up picture that I don't remember. But after this, she ended up losing a lot of weight and was healthy. IIRC, some user was able to put together that she was the same user. And she said that encounter caused her to wake up or some shit and she finally lost weight and got fit. Happy story for once.

>"This fatty can deadlift a bison..."
>Picture is of someone doing an o.h.p. with a bison

Is that due to bad writing, a poor knowledge of lifting, or both?

It's fucking hilarious how climbing a flight of stairs without being winded is on the same plane of insurmountablility as DEADLIFTING BISON and TRIATHLONS.

So she was literally just sitting on the console trying to drive from the middle of the car? What the fuck?

>Oh sweet summer child ..
>reddit tier response

Fuck off

Can anyone find that inspirational video of the fat fuck who suddenly gets motivated by an online comunity and goes on to loose a fuckton of weight?

I know that he is black/mexican/something brown and that at some point somebody gifts him with a pool so he can wash himself.

There is a little truth to this. Sumo, for example, are awesome athletes and are very fit in their own way. But they dedicate their lives to intensive training to get that way.

>hurr durr reddit

Nah, you fuck off bro.

>sumo wouldn't be healthier if they dropped the majority of their fat

That last frame in the second column. I hate when fatties say that they are vegetarian or primarily vegetarian. Butter, carbs, sugar is all under that umbrella. Meat isn't bad if your not eating fatty pork or steaks every day. Fucking hate fat logic.

First fph thread?

>Not everyone will see this, but I do, and that's all that matters.

well if thats all that matter what the fuck is she doing posting it online

>I am beautiful. I am okay. I am worthy of love. I am worthy of acceptance

This is the kind of shit that cracks me the fuck up. These people have probably never ever recieved a complimenton their looks or a showing of affection so they literally have to repeat this mantra that people love them like the fatty equivalent of a fucking AA meeting.
Holy shit

except AA usually helps people feel more accountable for not drinking and that makes it beneficial.

>tfw the 400 pound classmate that literally overflows from her seat got a bf
>you can't help but be completely amazed that someone was desperate enough to try to fuck that.

Never forget the Heart Attack Grill

because desperate men are willing to drop their standards way lower than desperate women because desperate women don't need to drop their standards that low because of desperate men

you see, it's a vicious cycle. If men don't prioritize getting pussy as their #1 goal in life then the sexes will be equal.

Sure, they'd be healthier. But they'd also be giving up their sport. And sumo are leagues healthier than non-althletic fats. All I was saying is that there are examples of fat people who are athletes, whose fatness is an attribute to their sport, and who are actually respected for their athletic status. Sumo are the perfect example of this.

Just look at the faces of the audiences and you can feel them struggling very hard not to laugh.

What, you mean this one? They're the same person?

I doubt "fat Madonna" is the same as "KYS whales just eat less" girl.

too large a difference in ideology.

well for one its pretty easy to journal online. for example i have a tumblr with zero followers that i just post my writing on for myself because its easier than having a shit ton of papers somehwere in my house i could lose them

no that's not the one. it's another reddit exchange

though there's an extended version of this picture where tumblr lashes out at this girl for breaking the conditioning.

here's the full episode of this for anyone who wants it
youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0

>that last "I'm going for a run

>not BUTTER

>not knowing about reverse deadlifts

Sumo is the only example of fat being an attribute besides maybe American football for defensive linemen.

>defensive
bruh, gotta move quicker than the fatty in front of you if you want to do be even an ok defensive linemen.

that's neat user, what kind of stuff do you write?

'Oh, hey, user, this is my mom.'

'Mom, this is my boyfriend, user.'

What do you do?

Say hi then to proceed and order a burger and milkshake

Nice Back tits Mrs, Maye! and your matching outfits are sooooo cute.
you guys look exactly the same!

I love that shit. Good for her, waking up and fixing her issue. Too rarely do we see success stories like this.

this is categorically wrong, just look at holly mangold, hugely fat for her weight class and placed embarrassingly lowly.

The more conditioned athlete is the better athlete. This is the truth.

It's as reddit as saying You. I like you.

>>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4264290/Model-Tess-Holliday-shares-photo-crying.html

>The mother-of-two noted that she was sleep deprived, struggling with hormonal breakouts, and lacking confidence since she gave birth last June

She's not sad about her weight though! That has nothing to do with anything!

>nose piercing

Who the fuck finds that shit attractive? Are you looking for native Africans mudhut dwellers to fuck or some shit?

To catch a nigger, you gotta look like one

nah she's trying to go back to her roots gotta blend in with the herd

i try to write as much poetry as i can, never really about anything in particular, just for practice for when that big moment happens that i have to write about. right now my big project is a little story about an autist who tries to be a vigilante and gets in over his head with the mob. ideally in epistolary style like dracula

it looks hot on hot girls.

we get it, it's edgy to be edgy against people trying to be edgy.

who does he write his letters to?

for the sections he narrates theyll be his "war journal" entries and correspondences with another small time vigilante in another city. i also plan on using police reports denying his existence, news reports using yellow jorunalism and making him seem like a killer, and normal people tweeting sightings, being saved etc etc

"It's hard being fat"
No shit.
If you were active you'd probably still be stressed but cope with it better..
Also she's taken the time to post a fucking selfie like "woe is me"
Fuck off you attention whoring sack of cream cheese

oi bruv what the fuck did you just say about cream cheese

I meant cottage cheese.. the lumpy kind.
Forgiveness pls senpai tired/rage

i fucking hate the formatting of tumlr comments

jfc

The rarest pepe

Fuck fuck's sake
HOW
How do fat whales ALWAYS look like the hottest rare pepe when they're in their underwear?

> small fats

Fucking hell

kek works in mysterious ways

>tfw original cream cheese spread is only 80 calories for 2 whole tablespoons

Bagels with cream cheese is my fucking kryptonite as of lately

If you ever want to

This is actually false and if we want to help fat fucks we need to stop giving them the impression that doing a 300 calorie workout every day is even putting a dent in the problem. Most fat fucks eat at least a 700 kcal surplus every day, which is basically 2 donuts. Running at 5 mph for a 220 lbs. man only burns about 600 calories, and would leave him totally exhausted.

Vigorous exercise does not put even a small dent in the problem for most fat fucks. The real answer to the problem is not EXERCISE, it is NOT EATING DONUTS AND CAKE EVERY DAY. That is the real solution.

I am really tired of the American government and multiple fitness experts talking only about exercise. You want the hard truth, you need to stop fucking eating so much shitty fucking goddamn food every day.

I meant to say:

If you ever want to feel inspired, go to tumblr, make an account and follow fat acceptance people on there. They're so deluded it's like being in a whole other world.

That's how I got these caps

If you want to die early from taste overload put it in the microwave for a couple seconds and mix with cinnamon sugar (or just cinnamon if you can't spare the 20 extra calories)

p...please tell me this is fake

Like I said here These are straight from tumblr, I made a fake tumblr account where I follow these crazies just to see what they think. They are insane.

That sounds pretty good. I wonder if there's a way to make a low cal pseudo- cheesecake out of the spread and some mixed ingredients.

How would it taste with whey and PB2 I wonder?

Cream cheese is fucking delicious

Last one

I don't understand. How did the bones get so big?

Gorillas

I think it's a prop gorilla skeleton with a human skull thrown on. Or else it's a neanderthal or some early human precursor. Modern-day humans would never have a bone structure like that -- you'd have way bigger problems than obesity if you did.

Yeah I can't believe it.

>beat women's world record by a minute and twelve seconds
>beat men's by forty five seconds
>benches just less than what I do for reps
How impressive. Her average mile beats every other record on earth, and is 7.7 mph under the top sprinting speed ever recorded.

I mean the dude in OPs pic is basically quoting the law of thermodynamics.
I wouldn't say it's false.

Does that mean world record holders actually exerted close to the muzzle energy of a 7.62x51 round?