(((whale))) answering questions

my team and i usually just use the aggregate data collected from Veeky Forums but every now and then i like to come say what's up since i got my start on here when i was a wee shiller. how's it going, Veeky Forums? got any questions for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptobiz.party/
agile-cliffs-23967.herokuapp.com/
bfxdata.com/orderbooks/btcusd
bfxdata.com/swapstats/btc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Implying posts on biz have any significant effect on the market.

Nice larp

This

Most of the people on Veeky Forums are indians, your rubles don't help us buddy

How much, what would you recommend for an 5ish bitcoin shrimp like me to do?

lol believe it or not hundrds of people check out Veeky Forums and with that aggregate data we can determine many things by just looking for key scrapped data, such as whether a certain coin is approximately positive or negative in the public arena. you mediate shillers by collecting keyword and longtail key phrases as well

Post a throw away email, i have questions, if you dont mind = )

depends on your kind of trading.
daytrader? i would sell your BTC into an alt for this small drop BTC will take (due to the market and also the fact ((news for you guys and gals)) indonesia just banned it).
then it will spike up tmrw or the next day-- i would then buy it back in. easy recipe for success!
you could pick any altcoin you have faith in. right now i got in on LXM when it was 618 and am doing some playing around.

if you're a watch-your-money-grow kinda guy just leave that there, put a bit of money into it every month, and in 2020 you're a millionaire (as long as the forks don't kill you, of course)

feel free to share it with the group, user, or give an indication as to what sorts of ??s

haha it's not true, ask away,

Opinion on OMG

So when are you going to pump LINK faggot? The second it comes close to ATH again shit is going to fly. But you already know that with your data aggregator.

user:

what's your take on COSS? I'm trying to decide if I should buy COSS or just keep on adding to my LINK, ARK and IOC stack.

I have around 5k ARK and IOC and 15K LINK. Will I make it?

well, it's funny. today there was a pretty even split of positive and negative posts about LINK. when you try to come in and shill during this time, you are yelling into a thunderstorm.
better to wait until the hype meter is slightly higher and then push from behind with momentum.
you cannot turn the tide of a whole board, but you can reinforce it when it looks like its moving in the right direction.
FYI i'm a link-lover.

It's about how to join a whale 'group' - Im thinking you dont really want the info public? :^)

you'll make it user. you seem like a smart user.
if you're deciding between those two options, you'll be good and it's honestly hard to guess between the two so i won't.

Hey mate. I realised a couple of days ago I have an unhealthy attraction to chinese coins. Should I liquidate my ETP (20%) and go in on COSS? looks bretty gud

it's true. currently we're not looking but if you drop me your email i'll shoot you an email.
the last guy we brought in from Veeky Forums after me was straight-up leroy jenkins guy so the group's kinda soured on recruiting from this place

(my other 80% is already link)

it does look pretty good, but ETP is good too. i'd say ETP has the edge and if you're in it i would stick with it. you looking for quick or long gains?

Thanks user. I'll probably diversify a little and add some COSS to my portfolio.

Hope I can be a whale someday.

trig is going to make me a ton tonight
but if you're going to join the ride come in on a downswell and make sure to drop it a minute before they actually present.

[email protected]

Thanks for the chance brother

Welcome Mr. Whale bro. What are your thoughts on ODN, XTZ or the Zen Cash rush caused by PBC?

you sound like an upstanding young user: a whale of the heart, which is better than BTC rich.

What would it take to join a group like yours? Do you charge a % of gains?

not really fussed desu. I'll probably stay in ETP just so my chinese fetish doesn't fuck me later. You sound like a good cunt, have a great day.

Nicely said. Wish you all the best, both in riches as well as life in general.

what are your plans for the fork? just the gist of it if you can't reveal too much.

Thoughts on holdiing OMG, NEO?
Any other coins worth holding?

i like them. watch for zencash announcements regarding SecNodes which are currently in the process of moving to beta testing--they've got awhile but the price will move up and it deserves to.

Appreciate the feedback. Going to check out the secnode status now.

Hello mister whale, just one question. Why didn't whales target eBoost before their announcement? It seemed like it was the perfect coin for big money to pump for two weeks leading up to today

on the same angle -- i would suggest holding when they go to chicago ... and announce something

I was in Eth at +10$, but with a relatively small, when i realised it had actually become worth something and i started learning all this shit, and i think i have a decent grasp of how work now.
Problem is that im sitting with a lot of bags now (fuck you Tenx, BAT civic and others) because i got in RIGHT at the august bullrun, so everything was going up, so i just brought whatever i thought sounded like a good idea.

Now a couple crashes later, i know better, but sitting with +50% Loss on many of these bags.

Have solid positions in: NEO, LINK, OBsidian (from ICO), IOC (Meme, i know but been good to me), ETP and OMG

Advice? Learning to day trade shitcoins for swing atm.

THIS IS A RETARD SHILL CIRCLE JERK FOR FUCKING LINK. KYS FAGGOTS.

Do i sell these fucking bags before BTC starts to move before next (better) fork, or hold them like a cuck to avoid losses?

Oh, and fuck iota too. These bags heavy as fuck right now.

thankfully i got having two kids and a great wife out of the way before i whaled. (i'm not too too old--35 to be exact)
have a good life, friend.

i will buy deep back into bitcoin during the fright (after this huge bull run is finished) and then place my bitcoin into an exchange that will hand out dividend coins like in the first fork.

LINK EOY price prediction for the screencaps, mr Whale?

definitely more coins worth holding. my resolution of understanding of all of them is hazy tho. i don't hold much NEO but i do have a big of OMG.

buy or don't buy link.
fun fact: the word "shit" is used with LINK and is tagged as a common keyword.

if you want me to shill on a medium-term (days/weeks) hold i would buy TRIGR. then either dump right before this news conference and buy when it dips for their big chicago conference and HODL -- because sources say it'll be a big one

well since everyone is hung up on this being a meme coin, let's let the numbers decide:

if double digits, double digits
if triple digits, triple digits
if single digits, single digits
and so on

if you've only lost half you're doing all right. none of your ideas seem stupid. if you're going to be in front of a computer all day daytrading, find chatrooms where whales frequent (there are some public ones) and whale-watch. you'll catch them in their plans some time. also look for their sources of information. they will sometimes link them without remembering its a public forum

I am not sure that $5900 will stop BTC right now actually. It may well go to $6350 as a blow off top just before the fork, but there ought be some pullbacks before that, maybe $5900 - $4750 - $6200 - $6000 - $6350? still working on chart

interesting chart for ETH holders... might want to watch out

Im trying to gather as much information as at all possible, but its hard, people are keeping their cards close. Im starting to see the movement behind some coins though. I made some decent trades riding ETP and Walton up from 1$
You think i should dump those bags though?

pls remember to send me that mail senpai. Just want to learn at this point. I have been good at spotting ICO's that have done well so far, but guessing youre on top of that already

What other coins do you think are worth holding?

that aren't plastered everywhere?
trig
i hold IOTA but my trust in them is dropping desu--i need updates

you seem like a nice kid, and everyone's actually rallying and impressing me today so here's something:

cryptobiz.party/

here's a fun little website we use as part of our amalgamation to gain medium and short term moods of certain coins.
hope it serves you well

Good guy OP, i didnt think this phenomena existed in the crypto habitat. Thought it was only jews shilling me their bags.

Thanks.

Can you pump MALC?

Believe we have spoken outside of biz before based on your query design. God speed.

Good guy OP shared, so maybe this can be useful to somebody:

agile-cliffs-23967.herokuapp.com/

Bittrex volume monitor, like it says in the thing, if warnings happening and volume going up, a pump may start.

you're a good guy too.
maybe this is the post that different people can share their fave tools :) :)

Gained any interesting new insights into human psychology in your time as a whale?

money makes some people shine; it rots other people to the core!

Thanks user, it is interesting to see how the alert triggers are configured and data is visualized. Already have some live websockets to exchanges for fun. Might be time to expand the dashboard.

Anyone who doesn't have BFX data on hand should save these links to watch spoofy work his magic. Funding rates lead the future positions.
bfxdata.com/orderbooks/btcusd
bfxdata.com/swapstats/btc

Is putting some bitcoin into bitconnect worth it in your opinion?

what kind of position/trading are you doing with xlm? I'm trying to run some basic TA and swing trade,
I'm
and trying to build on my gains and TA skills. xlm has been good to me so far, despite screwing up my timing on the moon missions

no

What do we see ETH doing after Devcon3 and the BTC fork? I gotta say, ETH has remained nicely stable considering the pre-fork BTC volatility.

Nice, i will check upon it later, looks interesting. Thanks brother

One last question, how do you 'spot' coins with potential? Do you have some key words etc? Or are you solely looking for pump and dumps?
If these altcoins ever take off (Which im thinking they will if for instance Eth can deliver on their promises) im feeling like platforms are an excellent bet, stuff like link, wanchain, Request, stuff which stuff can be build ontop of will only gain value through more network effects / useful things being build on top of them.

Remember to shoot me that mail, if you'd take mercy upon an aspiring whale: [email protected]

Anybody else welcome to message as well, maybe we can help each other, got a couple of discords where good ICO's are shilled before they get "out" to the public usually, and just good info in general.

Heading to bed, wish all anons great gains and green wojacks in the future.

some tips:

wait for OMG to go to 3 or 4 bucks. otherwise its a rock.
same with NEO. it needs to go down to 16 or 17.

steem is definitely legit.

biggest thing is an effort multiplier.
you have a group of people, like a team.
you each have your interests.
you spend a lot of time on a few things snd doing due diligence
you bring it to the group
2 minds better than one-- 10 minds better than 2

sorry just saw this.
here's a little story i like: when $ETH got their first blue chip partners back when it was worth $7. Went back down to $5. Then jumped to $12-$19. Partnerships with big blue chip companies get investors hype. And there's never just one.

will the next alt pump be greater or less than oct 23?