/fat hate thread/

why do they always smell?

Other urls found in this thread:

flightofthefatgirl.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why do they always smell?
Fat people struggle to wash their entire bodies, no joke.

Lost 5kg this month so theres 5kg less to hate. At this rate I will have disappeared completely in March 2019, leaving this planet behind.

Fold mold.

Fat people have no respect for their body, so why would they wash themselves

>fuck white people written all over
>white
Can we just leave the planet already? 2016 was already infuriating enough and 2017 looks like it's gonna turn the stupidity up to 11.

obviously troll. also lol @ kramer

I actually think this is good.

This person has a legit fucking disfigurement and needs to feel comfortable in her body.

However, if it ends there and she doesn't try to get healthy, then she's a fucking retard.

True. I would add that it's a shame she was trying to hide herself instead of fix it earlier.

Also why are 95% of fps about females?

Thought that was drool in the bottom right

I love this one. The OP blogger seems like a cool girl and that salad looks delicious

They can't clean yourself properly at that size, I'm pretty sure the fat guy that I work with can't wipe, cause he's always smelling like shit, It's disgusting.

We don't need the hashtag to see that she's a Taurus.

i thought it was marble at first

She would have had that burger, or something equally bad, regardless of if it was her birthday.

They actually covered this on Fat Fabulous Life, Whitney explained that she sweats a lot and that often during the day she'll blow dry her sweat using a portable hair dryer. She does this so people "won't notice" how sweaty she is

this woman is tumblr in flesh

To be honest, if she didn't say anything I would have thought it was made to look like marble too. And that aside it looks pretty appetizing.

holy kek flightofthefatgirl.com/

This woman doesn't have resting bitch face, she just has bitch face.

>ring on the left hand
Did someone marry that?

And here I am worrying about my lower belly because it's the only place where my abs aren't visible yet.

Because most men realize being fat isn't good but either don't care or are trying to improve themselves. Women feel the need to be activists in order to force acceptance so they can find some sort of justification for their weight, whereas men just don't give a shit.

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned that the shitty diets that fat people have will make you smell bad. Not even fat, but I stopped eating at Taco Bell completely because I would always smell like their shitty cheese or beef for a few days afterward

>tfw you finish working out and no one else is in the locker room so you can put the hair dryer down your shorts
Feels great

This is some next level shit.

I think it has more to do with the fact that they're always warm and sweat a lot so they have constant swamp ass.

Not gonna lie that's a pretty metal idea to put fat roles on a cake, it's looks cool and is kind of like the surgeon generals warning on a pack of cigarettes.

Manatee I would Like to Free?

Because the vast majority of hard members are female. As a woman losing weight with my husband I can see why women have a harder time losing weight than men.

The difference in bmr for example:
>my cut is 1330 kcals a day
This creates a 500 kcal deficit
>my husbands cut is 1750 kcals a day
This creates a 800 kcal deficit

So far he's lost 65 lbs and I've lost 46 lbs. I record everything meticulously with a good scale. He generally watches what he eats at work and eats what I eat when he gets home. He doesn't record or weight his food at all. On top of that, around Christmas we took a month off to maintain. I consistently ate less than him but gained back 2 lbs and he ate and drank and didn't gain anything.

Now I'm not bitching. It's legitimately biology that it is easier for women to gain and harder for them to lose. I'm almost 50 lbs down from the day we got married 3 years ago. I am 46 lbs down from the day after I gave birth to our daughter. So I know it can be done.

But it takes longer, and you have to eat a lot less and if you're shorter that progress won't show as quickly which leads to discouragement.

I do get jealous however. It would be so easy for me to lose the last 35 lbs I want to lose if my bmr was latently 600 cals higher a day.

>It would be so easy for me to lose the last 35 lbs I want to lose if my bmr was latently 600 cals higher a day.

then raise it by working out?

Mass of Imprudent Loathsome Fat

Just because men have a higher TDEE, doesn't make cutting easier. I maintain at 3000 kcal and am hungry as fuck cutting at 2500.

>kind of like the surgeon generals warning on a pack of cigarettes.
That's hilarious

I got a question though; why do you come to Veeky Forums? This isn't exactly where i'd imagine a married woman with kid(s) going for workout advice. People here aren't the best behaved either.

> Pan-romantic
> all these bullshit terms because I have problems being a female

look at my titties and how cute this typical girl pose is though.

Not her, but exercising is still doing more than what her husband does. Plus, women build muscle a lot slower than men so you get no extra benefit there unless you're very dedicated. Women and manlets will always have to watch what they eat more, it's just the way it is.

No excuse to become an insane bloated landwhale though, no excuse at all.

Not the other user but Veeky Forums is hilarious and I like mirin you guys, I don't have the confidence to talk to anyone at the gym.

> look at her right leg
> literally had to tie sow two or more pairs of pants to accommodate the lard

muscle will raise your BMR while exercise will raise your TDEE. if she would do some cardio or lift weights she could easily increase her TDEE by at least 500 per day.

No, she wants people to think that though.

>my patron deity is the embodiment of lively hunting and virginity
>proceeds to describe physical conditions rendering her incapable of hunting as well as 5 different descriptions of her sexuality
I want to inflict horrific violence on this person. For many years.

> people with disorders that make it difficult for them to use any other pronouns

KEK

Haven't seen the show, is it entertaining? Do you guys watch this when you have nothing else to watch? I feel bad for the dad tho, it looks like he just wants his daughter not to die before the end of the year

I wish Glenn was my dad

i watched a few episodes and there are some funny moments from time to time like some guy telling her he's happy that she is running a radio talk show because nobody would want to see her fat ass on tv but other than those moments it's pretty terrible.

if you have lots of free time go for it

How do manlets have to watch what they eat more? The exact opposite is true. Premies (like me) who are born early tend to be smaller, and often can eat laege amounta of food without weight gain, as if they're making up for food they didn't get before being born. Babies born later are often chunkier and have trouble with losing weight, making them fatties. Tends to be larger guys who are fatties.

>realising this fucking thing can vote

If you want to see a fat person lose their goddamn mind tell them you fast. I don't know what it is with hamplanets but they seem to believe that if you stop eating for 4 hours you are ENTERING STARVATION MODE AND LITERALLY GOING TO DIE.

I also had one try to convince me that I was "anorexic" even though I weigh 180~lbs at any time and compete in both marathons and powerlifting.

Well I work and I have a 15 month old. I do walk on my treadmill doing inclines during nap time and I do body weight exercises with my husband but that really only adds an additional 100-300 cals a day.

Well it does actually. I understand you get hungry but try taking what you eat, halving it and eating it for over 200 days straight. (On day 240) i burn less but it really leaves very little wiggle room/forgiveness in my diet. I have to eat much cleaner to remain satiated at such low cal totals.
I'm not saying it isn't a struggle for men but it is objectively easier to have a larger natural deficit through diet for a much longer period.

>How do manlets have to watch what they eat more?

Because they have lower TDEE because they are smaller. Like women.

> Premies (like me) who are born early tend to be smaller, and often can eat laege amounta of food without weight gain, as if they're making up for food they didn't get before being born.

What the fuck am I reading here?

>I do walk on my treadmill
walking is pretty useless. run or get yourself a stationary bicycle. cycling is better on the joints and you can do it for longer periods of time and burn more.

>I have to eat much cleaner to remain satiated at such low cal totals.
buy tons of broccoli and eat it or any leafy green really. it has hardly any calories and is very filling. also drink lots of water when you feel hungry.

See I love Veeky Forums. You give me the no excuses, no bullshit this is the answer and if it's not working for you, you're doing it wrong attitude.

You keep me honest. I LOVE your fph threads, I've made OC for them on many occasions. If I have questions, more than likely someone on here will have an answer and it's less of a hugbox then the mfp forums.

I'd recommend watching clips of the better moments on youtube, Veeky Forums can fill you in on most of the rest

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no matter what these fat people claim about being happy, you can see how their really feel in their eyes

Meal timing is a great way to cut, most people can't eat nearly as much if you condense the period of time you are allowed to eat down to 4 hours, the goal is really 1 meal total.

IF or actual fasts once or twice a week are great for men healthwise. Once you get used to it going without food for a bit is quite easy (assuming you have bodyfat). It helps if you are natty so generally keeping a much lower bodyweight than someone on gear.

I'm 5'10 and stay around the upper 170s, have no trouble lifting or running while fasted.

>It feels like someone with a fever is yelling at my pants!

I didn't post for advice. I posted to answer a question of why more women are inherently obese than men.

But I can only work with what I have. I don't have childcare, I can't go to a gym, I don't have a pool and I can't leave the house when my child is there asleep.

I have a treadmill. I walk at 4-6% incline for 20-40 mins a day if I can. It's not the best, but it's better than nothing.

I am honestly looking forward to summer however, so I can spend a lot of time in the pool with my daughter.

Why do you think that the founding fathers set so many voting restrictions?

Look into 5-2 fasting, great results by complete normies who don't workout.

Is that trigglypuff

What the hell happened to her legs?

yup

Look it up. Premature babies can eat more without putting on weight. Late babies are fatties who can't binge eat. This isn't hard stuff user. It's pretty common knowledge for any intro to psych class.

>intro to psych class.

Oh, now I know you're an idiot.

what's with all the excuses? why do you need child care when you have a cardio machine at home? or you could exercise when your husband is home and watching the kid.

i mean shit, does your kid know how to ride a bike? he's at that age where he should be able to. you can literally put him on a bicycle and go for a run outside with him.

I know, it's so sad. Seriously, there should be some sensible restrictions on who can vote i.e. you need to be paying taxes or something along those lines. Basically not be dependent on the government because then you'll always vote for more government (and take rights away from others in doing so).

oops for some reason i thought that your kid is around 5 years old. disregard that bicycle thing but you could put him in a stroller and go run with him

holy fucking kek

Glen is a fucking SAVAGE

Your macro requirements should be proportionally the same as his, meaning you CAN eat the same as him, but less of it. Which shouldn't be hard to do, if you're smaller, you should be equally less hungry. That said, I do agree that women get screwed over when it comes to eating out. All portions are 'man sized', despite the fact that women don't need to eat nearly as much. This means you either go over your calorie intake for the day, or you have to take part of your meal home and eat it as leftovers, which kinda sucks.

When I was fat and I went out into public, I didn't smell, just saiyan.

However, every other fat person I met did. When I went to smash bros tournies, I made sure to shower twice with lots of soap and put on plenty of deoderant. I can't say the same for everyone else.

Even the normal looking women smelled, and they didn't even play.

Disgusting!
Not because of his size, but because of his slovenly appearance.
An ill fitting un-ironed shirt (but then again that might be his only options at his size).
Holes in it.
Multiple grease stains on the shirt.

For fuck's sake has some personal pride and hygiene. That is the main reason fat people are looked at with such disdain.

>When I was fat and I went out into public, I didn't smell, just saiyan.

yes you did. you just didn't notice.

BRAAAAAAAAP

>what's with all the excuses
Which excuses specifically?
Most of what I typed is just life with a child.

When my husband works, I watch my child. I can't take my child to the gym as most gym child care services require children to be potty trained before you can enroll them.
Potty training doesn't happen until 2-3 years of age, unless the child is ready for it at a 18 months. Which is rare.

I cannot wrangle a 15 month old while doing a routine at a gym. I'd have to stop every set just to keep her from getting into things she shouldn't and I'd get kicked out of the gym.

I do body weight exercises with my husband when he get's home and cardio when she naps. We can't get her a bike yet, she's too short. We went shopping for one for her and she can't touch the ground except on tricycles and we want to get her a balance bike instead. Though lately we have been taking her to the park and when we do squats, she does them with us as a family activity.

I can't use my treadmill while my daughter is awake, I'd have to leave her alone or in a playpen with her screaming the whole time. So again, I have to wait for her to nap or for my husband to come home.

I even talked about how I'm excited for the summer so I can take her swimming this year.

I do think that the majority of the people on this board do not have children and do not realize just how much attention and time they require. But it seriously restricts my time.

are you retarded

>When I was fat and I went out into public, I didn't smell, just saiyan.
because you gradually get used to your smell. this is the reason why people who do smell don't know it

>and I can't leave the house when my child is there asleep.

take them running before their naps or bedtime

reward them with a low cal sweet treat

Mother of kek this is gold

If you are still 35 pounds overweight, you can cut harder and lose it a little faster. Are you recalculating your new lower tdee with your weight loss to date? The more you lose, the harder it gets but with 35 to go, you can probably cut at 1200.

My sister was a pre-me baby and she's fat as fuck.