Careers

What do you guys do for a living?
Does your work make it hard for you to actually be fit?

I work as a dock worker and truck loader for a window company.

I would say that it does. After moving and throwing 600+ windows in a day, you end up pretty exhausted. Gotta avoid exercise 2 of the days I work, otherwise I have literally zero energy.

M-F is running/lifting, Thurs-Sunday is four days, 10 hour shifts or more depending on how many trucks we have to load.

>you will never sniff their butts

>he has to work for money

lol, peasant

>You will never lick their smooth armpits

>they will never rub their feet on your face

I work for a government-owned company and study at university. It's a nice and secure 9 to 5 job but school is what makes it sometimes difficult to go to the gym. Some days I get home at about 8PM

>tfw you're too autistic to be so starved for attention so much that you would want things as disgusting as feet in your face and nasty armpits in your mouth or shit in your nose

i teach tennis.
being Veeky Forums is part of the job tho atm being sorta bigger than most tennis players can hurt business at first.

I work accounting. There is a 24/7 gym on the 2nd floor of our office so its not that hard to stay in shape. its free for employees along with trainers

POG Marine current stationed at 29 Palms. I workout at 0400 everyday without any issues. I'm almost done with my enlistment (thank God) and I will be back to normie life taking supplements and going to the gym during peak hours. Most of my bulking is done at the chow hall, which means your tax dollars are helping me make my gains, thanks Veeky Forums.

I'm a QA for a software company, there are times when it's easy for me to take off early to go lift, and there are times where I need to work late so it's tougher for me to fit in gym time.

*currently

>What do you do for a living?

Apply to jobs and agencies over and over and over

i work carpentry
i love being outside in nature, so it's a good fit for me and it's a great work out for forearms and at the same time you learn how to build things can't beat it

I'm a farmer if anything it helps my gains

breh right...........

I'm studying Oceanography and am an infantryman in the National Guard lmao

I also host at Red Lob 3 days a week for $11 an hour

Some pleb jobs ITT so far

EE master race reporting in

do you even have a job? or are you just studying EE in college atm?

I work as a Field Engineer for oil and Gas companies. Do a lot of traveling which is fun, in China right now. Make a lot of money

But it does make it hard to lift when you're traveling so often. Especially since a lot of countries don't have decent gyms. Worst is in the middle east.

mfw I have to balance the debits and credits

Part time farmhand here. Both helps and hurts. It has helped my work capacity and I think my forearms look better, but it burns so many calories and often you have hard days that impact your lifting days.
Also the dusty environment makes me really tired in the head if I have a long day, and it makes me unfocused and tired when lifting. I've still hit PRs on hard days, but it's draining.

Unemployed degenerate

>Marine
>POG

Why did you choose homosexual marines corps and especially why did you choose to be a POG? When I was going through MEPS I was with a Marine who was going on about some shit about how he chose Marines because of "being apart of something greater" and he "wanted a sense of achievement that only the Marines could give him" ... .. He was going in as a cable repairman

Firefighter/Paramedic

Yes, we don't have equipment at our stations and if I run my ass for 24 hours I don't have the energy to lift the next day

Applying for jobs online is like going on tinder and expecting a hot girl to come to your house. Might work if you're a 10/10 but otherwise you're fucked

>you will never have a gf like those girls

just take my heart, just rip it out

So how many of you guys work in a office setting? I work in retail and I've been thinking about just being a office cuck because I really want to leave my retail job for various reasons.

Is it really a suicide tier job setting?

>Accountant

Sucks sitting in an office all day, but my schedule is pretty lax, tuition is covered and the gym is half a mile from the office.

Why would you want to be with a bunch of stacys that will cheat on you and completely fuck you up mentally and emotionally?

Retail is worse

Though, join the military if you want a nice change to pace. The infantry is always hiring

>Works in retail
>Calls office workers cucks.
Wew

math tutor, feels good

Fun fact. Sex with a pretty girl is better than sex with an ugly girl.

I've got it pretty good 2bh. There are shit aspects to it but my office is spacier than most and if you're concentrating on your work its all just background noise. I can even wear headphones if I want

Senior graduating in 2 months with a job already secured

Depends where you work. It can be, but only if you aren't bettering yourself otherwise. The same can be said for any job, though.

>join the military
Yeah I always get that from people on here. I'm not really interested in it though. I don't feel like I will get through with it because I'm pretty mentally fucked.

IT/Construction Administration

I sit at a desk for 8 hrs everyday, but I go to the gold's gym that's across the street from my office

>stacys

Go back to /r9k/.

junior graphic artist at a design agency.

Fitness is encouraged there.

>tennis

Nice trips.

Every job is "cuck" tier, bro. I've heard people call others who are in the STEM field cucks.

That word has lost its meaning.

>job already secured 8-)

They just say that to make you work harder during your internship.

Better than getting cheated on

checkCan vouch that beauty gets to a womans head and they panic looking for compliments and thirst when they feel like they look bad.

>graduate in 2 months
>working an internship
Are you retarded?

I accepted a job offer with a company that I didn't intern for.

Everybody in the Infantry is mentally fucked. Just fake it during the initial examinations like everyone else and you're solid.

Yeah, thanks for the anecdotal evidence.

I'm working on becoming a CPA myself. It's just so that the FBI is more likely to accept me as a field agent though.

Currently studying business but it's total bullshit to me. I am applying for a leo academy and try out for some cool guy job when I graduate. Propably going to do a degree on law or mathematica after that.

I'm pretty much at a loss right now.

>business
Thats the right degree for a manager if you want to be a loudmouth pain in the ass that occasionally organizes things

Work at investment firm. Hours are 8-5. Don't have to stay late very often. So it's pretty easy to stay fit and loaded.

Something like this except I work in a software company. Hours are more like 10:30 - 5 and the gym is 2 minutes away, though.

Depends if he's studying general business or business management.
General business>business management.

Programmer. That's right, I sit on my ass for 9+ hours a day, I don't want to end up like my coworkers.

Just graduated as a police officer

Nice. Killed any niggers yet?

2nd year of medical school. The amount of study is high, but i still can manage to lift 3-4 times a week. Also actually knowing anatomy and physiology is really handy when it comes to realising what works and what doesn't

Umm can you please refrain from using that word? Its really mean.

Thank you!

A cook at a hotel. Regularly work from 5am to 2pm because no one wants the breakfast shift. Hit the gym with a qt from 4 to 7pm.

Been studying the Asvab and gonna join whatever branch of the military takes me in. I just wanna get outta here.

names? give me sauce pls

Not sure why this was directed to me, I wasn't making an excuse, I do lift.

TV actor, russia. Hohestly i have no idea what to do with my life. I even don't like acting, but i need to pay for my fucking rent.

Sorry.

Have you "self-defensed" any niggers yet?

uuuuum hi everybody

Well, that sounds fun. Have you been on Кyхня?

That sounds like a fucking retarded shift system. When I used to be a hotel receptionist we would work from 8am to 8pm and 8mp to 8am. Why the fuck would your shifts start before dawn?

You will never use their soft buttocks as a pillow for a good nap

You said it again, user.

This is a work safe board, so you're not allowed to say that word here. I'm assuming you're new to this site, so I will not report, but if you say it one more time then I will have to report you to moot.

Please keep this board clean.
Thank you!

I don't understand.
What is the proper way inquiring if someone has murdered any niggers?

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Right now I work in Exercise Rehab and do some Personal Training
Ironically my schedule is so packed that I can't train like I'd want to, but the good news is that my core endurance and stability have gotten pretty goddamn good because I show people how to do exercises that address those things 6 days a week.
But now I have to do some of my cardio at home which sucks a fat dick because I hate cardio and like to just zone out listening to podcasts and shit on the elliptical/stair stepper and I can't do that at home.

I think he is saying you should use a less aggressive term, like "tranquilized"

ex. "He tranquilized three niggers."

Stop it.

Also, tree trimmer here. Yes, it gets in the way a lot when you're busting your ass from 7 to 5 dragging and pulling and feeding the wood chipper in the Georgia summer heat.
Although it burns a shit ton of calories, so. Eh.

You don't have to go infantry man, go air force or navy and get a cushy desk job.

Ah, I understand now.

So, user. How many niggers have you "taken off the streets" since you started?

You need to go back.

CPA

no, most other CPA's are fat.

How did you get this job? I grew up on a small farm and always loved the work. I've fantasized for years about dropping out of school and working on a farm

Not in my experience, most are just average looking people.

Going to college for finance currently. During breaks I work 50 hours a week at a woodshop/factory. Good money there, and I'm looking for part time work during the semester currently but I set my classes for midday two days a week which is a deal breaker for most places when I say I can't work Tuesday or Thursday.

w2c shirt

How many days? If you get 8 hours of sleep this leaves 4 for shitting, eating, lifting, free time, etc.
How do you manage?

I work for a private equity group, very small only 2 partners and 6 employees. We own 13 businesses and I assist in the operations and back-end management for 3 of them. I'm very low level at 24 years old and make $35,000 salary plus generous commissions when I help close deals or save the company money. Last year I made $47,000.

Some downsides are that I get no benefits (health, dental, vision, etc), very limited paid-time off (2 weeks per year), and I am always "on call" to a certain extent. The money is also not very good for the amount of responsibility that is placed on me, but I understand that it takes time to build a career in this industry.

Some benefits are that I can come and go pretty much as I please. Our work hours are 9-5, but they are more of a guideline because I often come in late and leave early if nobody else is in the office. The people I work with, including the partners, are very generous with their knowledge and have taken a personal interest in my life in a sort of "mentor" role. My dream is to have enough money that I can live off of interest or own a few companies while other people run them. I want to create passive income streams that require very little active management from myself, this is a great position to learn how to do that.

>Does your work make it hard to actually be fit?

No. I can eat at my desk all day if I want to. I leave early and come in late a few days per week so that I can visit the gym during non-peak hours. I have an office that is entirely my own, so I normally get up to stretch and do some push ups every few hours.

>You don't have to go infantry man, go be a pussy.

fixed

None man. Canadian cop

anyone here involved with finance? Undergrad in finance here, how much is my career going to effect my gains?

Well, no it was a 2 day system. Work 2 days, rest 2 days.

>be farmer
>something is ruining the crop!
>uses cardio to run over to stop food destruction
>bunch of Jim Crows munching on all the wheat
>it's just their genetics
>grains goblins

Breakfast starts at 6am. I gotta prep from 5am

Don't you have a kitchen staff or something?

I don't think he was implying that you were making excuses. I think he was trying to support you (i.e. "Hey user, I too also have work that demands sitting on my ass all day and I too have found a way. It ain't easy but when there's a will, there's a way" or something)

Seconding this question. Would love an idea.

woops didn't mean to quote you actually, misclicked
but i support what said

Family. It's my uncle's, previously my grandparents'. But it's a pretty normal side job here anyway, I live in a pretty agricultural part of the country.
If your parents still live there ask if they know anyone nearby that needs a farmhand. It's a tight knit community and farmers are getting old and injured often.

>kitchen staff
I wish. Its just me, myself and I. After it ends at 10am i got till 2pm to clean and prep for the next day. I.work alone and i love it.

He is the kitchen staff you dumb ass that's the entire point of his shift

Biggest pain in the ass is commuting 90 minutes every day. I could finish my workout in that time

Find a better job or see if you can get a transfer. Where do you work?