Reminder to do your isolations

back from the physio
he said my shoulder injury is because i have weak biceps because i never do curls
you FUCKS memed me and now i can't bench or OHP for weeks

do your isolations, they are important for structural integrity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-G3MMIBRtA
youtube.com/watch?v=IHBLxCPmnVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>doc told me my elbow is fucked from doing too much curls
reminder to not for fall the curl bro meme

>he listened to Veeky Forums

seriously have you seen the pictures of people on here, don't listen to them.

>the curl police fined me another 37 bucks today

why do curls when chin ups are the superior bicep exercise and it translates to curls anyways while hitting other muscle groups

one of my mates on his second day in the gym decided to do a bicep curl pyramid set with all the old people weights (the little dumbbells that go from 1kg to like 10kg).
He got elbow tendinitis and never came back to the gym lol

So you don't do chinups either?
I had decent biceps growth as a beginner with just chinups and rows

>underhand pulldowns
>incline hammer curls
what other goat bicep exercises are there?

i was doing 40lb hammer curls and was on dat dere preworkout feeling the pump.
on the last set i felt extreme pain on inner elbow and immediately dropped the weight.
shit has been fucked since. can't lock out my elbow on anything. only thing i can do is light weight tricep pulldowns
doc says i need surgery

Lmao I remember doing that on my first week, I made a thread about it and everything

>hammer curl
>bicep

I fell for that meme hard too when I first started out years ago. Those faggots on r/Fitness were still saying "GOMAD and SS" to everyone regardless of applicability, along with "don't focus on arms or abs at ALL, only douchebags work those".

Almost got into an unsalvageable T-Rex mode before I realized what was going on and reversed course.

do close grip chin ups bro

no one ever said don't do curls, always do compounds and isolations

Just do curls 5x5 with fairly light weight, you'd be surprised how weak your biceps actually are if you stand against a wall and keep your form good.

it work tricep and deltoid bro

>no one ever said don't do curls
exactly, Veeky Forums makes fun of curl bros because they only do curls, they're a useful exercise if you keep your workout balanced

>not doing isolation lifts on the side
>not developing your own routine by taking the good from everything else and leaving out the shit or retarded stuff
>trusting Veeky Forums
I always make sure to do some it feels nice loosens everything up and I notice a lot of the pain or soreness I feel in my tendons goes away.

Veeky Forums makes fun of curl bros for the same reason they make fun of T Rex mode you have to be an idiot to not realize all the equipment is there to be used. Yes even the Smith Machine can be useful if used for specific lifts and exercises.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-G3MMIBRtA

>smith machine

No I don't do this I was just saying it exists for a reason... mostly for old fuckers who can't do real bench anymore, newfags learning form and Australian Style Pushups.

youtube.com/watch?v=IHBLxCPmnVc

Here have a video from the true teacher.

i use smith machine to roll out my glutes and hamstrings with my sweaty ass and then watch dyels use it

Idk what you expect if you dont curl surprise your biceps are not going be swole and prepped for heavier loads. Don't do abs? surprise you have a weaker core and its still looks like shit.