I'm a mtf trans

I'm a mtf trans

I don't think any of the workouts in the sticky apply to me, because I want my arm, chest, shoulders etc. to be as skelly as possible. How do I into fitness?

1xF neck rope

squat and do glute bridges

They do apply to you and if you're trying to be a woman you should be focusing in the women's workouts next time read the whole sticky

anorexia

feminine penis or gtfo

just do ass exercises?

you're an attention whore faggot, just stop eating and you'll eventually either be a skelly or die

Do negative bench, negative curls, you get the idea.

You're welcome

Just do running

"i dont want to get TOO big"

we need proof OP

>How do I into fitness?
I read that as "how do I into illness" - which you already are

Put a gun in your mouth and fire up.

This

gas

Just do cardio and a million glute variations that girls do. Also post boipussy and/or feminine penis

The t-nation link doesn't work

The scrumptious website has workouts for women but they all include all the power lifts and stuff.

That's not it. I want exercise to be a lifestyle change, something I commit to forever. If I work out my arms, shoulders etc. they won't get 'too big', but they will get bigger, even slightly. I don't want that at all. I want the muscles on my body in areas where male bone structure is emphasized to be a small as possible to compensate.

The fetishyness of this image makes me not want to read it

What mtf trans mean?

Mothafuckin trans?

male to female transsexual, which means a biological male who lives as if they were a woman

nah it's definitely mothafuckin trans you dumb kent

OP is the biggest type of faggot

kek

is that the guy from inbetweeners movie? the one where they were pussay patrol shirts

> The fetishyness of being a trap makes me not want to read it

user, I have some bad news...

Traps are pretty much SS main demographic, just do it on a deficit

> ask for advice
> get said advice despite knowledge of sticky
> still not good enough
> mfw
Lift or just kys m8

>I'm a mtf trans
>
>I don't think any of the workouts in the sticky apply to me

Well if nothing else you're doing a fantastic job of acting like a woman.

Diet down to nothing, complete HRT then lift and eat. Female endocrinological makeup = female body composition.

Fuck off