What's Veeky Forumss cheat meal today

What's Veeky Forumss cheat meal today.

Nada. I don't deserve cheat meal until I'm under 80kg. But it would be this.

Never had one of those. Mostly because I'm an Ameri-used to be-fat. Looks good though.

aman be you've never had kebap?

gavur siktir git buradan kaffir

My cheat day was yesterday. I had ramen, some berries, chicken tikka masala with quinoa, and spaghetti and meat sauce.
I cheat once a week. It helps me keep my cravings in check. It seems to work for me, since I'm down from 262lbs in January to 243 now. We are all gonna make it, bros.

strudel with whipper cream and ice cream

>see a creme egg
>jeez I better not eat that creme egg
>eat 5 creme eggs
It's ok though I only ate the whites

Will I gain weight if I eat like a motherfucker for 1 day and a half? I'm planning to stuff myself on Saturday but I'm scared to gain weight. I'm 68kilos, 175cm, ex fat fuck btw which might help explain my hesitation

Fucking beer.

>daily cheatmeal
never gonna make it

>Not IIFYM Master Race
>Not eating decent food
>Not going to make it

>cheating
>with THAT
pls why

>Implying

>mum brought home 3 twinkies and 6pack of walkers crisps

haha I've never been fat before, I wonder what it feels like!

(((I already eaten them all)))

Because the $6 any footlong ends tomorrow and I've also not had a Pepsi in almost a month

I had 4 jellybeans earlier

I don't know why I found this so funny.

But my cheat meal was yesterday, I had two A&W teen burgers, a small sprite and two orders of fries. Today I feel like absolute dogshit, as though I drank a 12 pack of strong beer and no water. Feels fucking bad man.

1kg Beef Joint and 2 packs of 280g Microwavable Basmati rice, halved for 2 cheat meals

Total macros
Carbs - 136g
Fat - 78g
Protein - 226g
Calories - 2190

Fucken amazing since I ain't no nigger who can't season meat. Not to mention it's slow cooked to perfection.

>having a cheat meal on Monday

I can't start my week like that.
On Saturday though I had a few slices of pizza, a jalapeƱo cheeseburger with fried egg, a handful of fries, and some Dino nuggets. Might have gone a little overboard but it felt great.

I usually cheat Friday or Saturday if I decide to. Then I hit the gym the next day because I feel bad about it.

How is that even cheating? You could eat that everyday

cheat meal was yesterday, drank 4 heavy beers and ate some tacos. It's okay though, I ended up fucking a qt by the end of the day so my self-esteem is at a net neutral

No Monday cheat.
Beef, Swiss, no bun, an apple and blackberries.
Daily Monster Zero Ultra sip since last week though, I've been tired so that helps.

Not him, but a cheat meal doesn't necessarily have to be unhealthy. Just enjoyable. My favorite cheat meal is a 16 oz steak from a truck stop in my hometown. Also, maybe he can't afford to buy that every day, so instead of cheating he occasionally treats himself to that.

It's a cheat meal cos I'm poor

I'd eat that shit every day twice a day if I could.

i was trying to punch a coworker in the throat and she held my hands for a split second to stop me then pulled away, clearly not realizing it was the first time i'd ever held a woman's hands
my cheat meal today has been 1kg of pasta mixed with low grade cooking bacon, 2 ginsters peppered steak slices, a chinese takeout and half a 2l bottle of non-diet pepsi

Fucking fatties get out of my thread REEEEEEEEE

what is the most Veeky Forums thing to get at subway?

Directions to a local deli or sub shop

360 turn

You are supposed to make your cheat meals actually half decent. That sandwich is just a shameful waste of calories.

fucking kek

social anxiety

>You are supposed to make your cheat meals actually half decent.
>Telling someone how they should enjoy their cheat meals on a Pacific Islander scrimshawing board

How can one person be this wrong?

>Not bulking
>Not having every meal be a cheat meal

what an odd post

>i was trying to punch a coworker in the throat and she held my hands for a split second to stop me then pulled away, clearly not realizing it was the first time i'd ever held a woman's hands

Lel why were you trying to punch her? Or were you trying to punch another co-worker and she stopped you?

>>>/plg/

I don't have cheat meals, I have a cheat day every 2 weeks.

215 currently, down from 295 at the beginning of summer.

severely underrated

i like to get a footlong italian bmt double cheese double toppings toasted with a couple of vegs and chipotle southwest sauce