WHY? AM I REALLY THIS UGLY?

WHY? AM I REALLY THIS UGLY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqTuo2yQBXM
youtube.com/watch?v=twTmtzGYHbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post face

Same here, i'm so fucking ugly. I don't even lift to look good at this point I know it's useless

So which is it? Do you look like how you look in the mirror or the picture? What is the most accurate?

You're probably just fat

I think the mirror is more accurate, something about the lens of a camera distorting the reality. Someone with more knowledge might explain better.

For some reason everyone looks uglier on snapchat

angles are awkward

An in shape uggo's still more attractive than a fat uggo

You're always seeing a mirror image in the mirror, which you're used to.
You see a picture of yourself on your frontcam, which you're not used to.
Now you know why you don't like what you're seeing. Enjoy.

even if i flip the picture i still look 10x worse in pictures than in some mirrors. in gym bathroom mirrors i look pretty decent but anywhere else, including pictures, i look like 1/10

this is because humans are fucking terrible at being symmetrical.

the small differences between the two halves of your face that only your brain notices in the mirror are reversed.

when you look through a phone it reverses it again so you see what other people see when they look at you.

If you think you look pretty in the mirror, and then ugly in the front cam, then chances are that you are ugly because that is the view of you that everyone else sees.

I think the lens of cell phone cams don't represent a human eye's perspective. I may be wrong though

you need a wide angle fisheye lens like on a goPro

"digital" reversion isn't accurate tho

>it's the camera's fault I'm ugly
>it's the scales fault I'm fat
>it's the cars fault I was driving drunk

I am not even OP, just stating facts.

>tfw one handsome motherfucker either way

thanks mom

Have the same issue.

I look in the mirror and see a 9/10 and get a huge confidence boost.

Take a picture and get lowered to a 6/10

Tried flipping the picture but doesn't work.

I'm not sure what people see. Do they see the 9/10 or the 6/10?

I dunno if my front camera on my phone is just really bad at picking up the lighting. Maybe the mirror looks better because of the "real" lighting and the fact that the mirror is also reflecting light?

>I dunno if my front camera on my phone is just really bad at picking up the lighting. Maybe the mirror looks better because of the "real" lighting and the fact that the mirror is also reflecting light?
I hope so. I lose 90% of my gains when I take a picture. I was gonna post progress pictures here because I was happy with my results, but when I saw I looked like garbage in the pictures I changed my mind.

>iktf
I want to start a tinder to bang college qts in the last 2 mo before I graduate but I absolutely hate every picture of me taken even though I get a lot of attention irl based on my looks

>making 1000 selfies, picking one
>flipping (a must!)
>compression by ~5-10%
>some filter
just what I do but I still have a long way to go

not just that, focal lens play a major role when taking a picture. they are the biggest factor

youtube.com/watch?v=uqTuo2yQBXM

flipping will only make you better good looking from your perspective since you are used to seeing yourself that way, other people that are used to seeing you will think that you look better the way they are used to seeing you and that you will look weird if you flip the image, especially if you are asymmetrical and ugly

>If you think you look pretty in the mirror, and then ugly in the front cam, then chances are that you are ugly because that is the view of you that everyone else sees.

>Front cam
>look like absolute shit, like a deformed faggot with jew nose
>"Back" cam, the better one
>looks ok, no weird deformation etc.

Explain this.

The reverse that is done after you take a photo with the front cam fucks everything up

what if i look built in mirrors but fat in pictures?

you're probably fat, friend.

He's wrong user, most people look bad in pictures because of lens distortion and poor lighting. Unless you're literally Quasimodo there is no way you're too asymmetrical to be attractive.

The camera is most accurate. The camera is you.

The mirror is a flipped image and not you.

Wrong. That's like taking a really shitty picture of a Ferrari and then saying that's how the Ferrari looks for everyone.

>muh fuckin objective reality is wrong nigga u reel pretty

>Literally cant catch most lightning
>Trash tier lens
>a bilion times worse resolution than an eye

I don't know how fucked up is your vision but my smartphone camera (galaxy S6) is nowhere near my eye

Go see a doctor.

>Unless you're literally Quasimodo
not him. What a coincidence that I actually have this pic saved, see file name

So you're telling me that if I went and took a picture of a Ferrari in piss poor lighting, with a shitty smartphone lens, at the worst angles possible, it would look better than if you saw the Ferrari yourself, in person?

yeh m8.

sometimes Ferrari's look piss poor in real life too.

no!

if you are UGLY, you are INHERENTLY UN-ATTRACTIVE no matter HOW RIPPED your BODY gets

gymcels...baka

Alright, you're wrong.

>Alright, you're wrong.
lol, sick burn brother man.

The thing is, if you're even considering the fact that you could possibly be ugly, it means you are. Or at the very least, you're completely average. But lets be honest, you're prob uggo. Just like us all mate, you just learn to live with it.

Attractive people look attractive in the mirror, and also in pictures. There's no question. There's no doubt.

stop baiting you sociopath

i bet that bitch didn't even pay for the repairs

why would she?

she's cute in both cameras AND mirrors

I don't consider myself ugly. I don't think misinformation that makes people feel bad about themselves should be spread around though. Maybe you should stop projecting.

i've faced the fact im ugly af. and have just decided to focus on doing drugs and lifting like timbahwolf

>There's no question. There's no doubt.
I bet everyone here would fuck Selena Gomez and she had some photos where she looked...pretty....eh.

>fat
>no make up

Well, she's uggo without make up.. Goddamn I mean, who would have guessed? That's like 90% of the female population?

Point still stands. She's attractive when dolled up. Doesn't matter if she's taken a picture for tumblr or whatever, or she walked past you in real life.

i wouldn't fuck selena. her role in wizards waverly place made me hate her forever
i would fuck vanessa hudgens tho

>That's like 90% of the female population?

You should have said you were gay from the beginning user. Would have made the whole thread easier to browse.

Well, most women that you see in the media ALWAYS wear make up. Women without make up, naturally beautiful women?
They are both marginalized and demonized by a machine that determines what is beautiful 100%.
The moment that naturally attractive normally healthy women with some bodyfat on them and look good in anything from crap she picked up from goodwill to her lovers oversized T-shirt and a morning after smile is the second that the hollywood magic and mystery will begin to flicker and fade from view.

There's a gradient to this shit, it isn't black and white

inb4 troll

Selena has always looked like an ugly bitch tho

this tnh

depending on which lens you use the outcome of pictures is vastly different though. so how do I know if what my phone shows is accurate ?

Is there any truth to the site prettyscale.com? I got a 85% but im certain im a 6/10.

No, it is black and white. Just swallow the pill and get on with your life dude. Have some self awareness for fuck sake.

You think this guy doubts his attractiveness? No, he doesn't, because he's goodlooking, and he's good looking no matter what situation he's in.

The guy in the post you're replying to is ugly in every situation he's in, no one would/will care about him, because his face is so fucking awful.

glad you have taken the black pill friend

I mean she was slightly above average in her BEST pics.
But I knew that she was a fatchick and fugster super dyke.
They could only keep this fact under wraps for so long.

A male model who takes hundreds of pictures of himself every day just to find the perfect ones is no representation of how actually attractive people show up on camera. Don't be stupid.

If you're a shit amateur photographer like every other person taking a selfie then you're not going to look amazing, obviously.

That guy spends more money on his looks and then most women I know. Of course he doubts it.
Any man who takes pics like that and does as much as he does to give off that look does and has too.

look not even blacks can get laid
some ppl will never make it
youtube.com/watch?v=twTmtzGYHbQ

Fuck you

>Look good in pictures other people take of me
>Feeling myself
>Take selfie
>Look like a troll

Sometimes I wonder what women say about me behind my back and if I actually am attractive

What's the matter user?

they think about you user

If you want to see an accurate view of yourself, hold two mirrors against one another at right angles, then look at the reflection of your reflection.

Bam.

do you think that guy would still be attractive if he were 50lbs overweight, had a shit haircut and had no sense of style?

same

>dayum shoulders lookin joocy
>let's take a pic
>wtf do I even fucking lift

I'm "too asymmetrical to be attractive" and i'm not "literally Quasimodo".You hurt my feelings.

This is why even attractive girls take a hundred of pics before deciding which one is good. And I've noticed that girls who look great on photos make stupid faces to achieve it.

You know he just prob popped out to the shops, got a coffee or some shit then just took a few selfies in his car to post to insta.

You, on the other hand, will take literally hundreds of pictures; different angles, different filters, different stances/range. Fucking anything, including learning how to use photoshop to try and make yourself look better, absolutely anything to look semi attractive in your picture. That's when you know you're ugly.

You have it or you don't. If you aren't chad, then gl bruh.

You're essentially saying that either everyone finds you attractive or no one finds you attractive. Which is, well, retarded.

Tbh lad a lot of the problems he has can be alleviated by lowering his standards and being realistic.

Of course a 7+ girl is gonna only go for an 8+ guy (women are social climbers and only go for those they see above them). Stacies want chads, and no just because she's 'artsy' or browses 'nerdy' websites like this shithole or leddit doesnt mean shes any different to any other female and will lower her standards to date an average guy.

So guess what? Go for a 5/6. Look in the mirror and realize that you're not the best looking guy and work from there. Be objective. Relationships arent eternal and if you feel you can do better dump the bitch and move on. Beat females at thier own game. The problem that most people have (admittedly also me not long ago) is that they deep down think they're the star of thier own movie called "my life". They think that they secretly ARE good looking and that they deserve the dream girl because they're the protagonist! But guess what, you're just another lump of flesh dude. You're not special. You're never going to be a model that women throw themselves at. Embrace that and use it as fuel to be the best you can and stop wallowing in fucking pity because some random good looking girl doesnt value you and because life isnt fair and chad gets all of the girls. Value yourself completely seperately to how many girls youv'e fucked or how many girls value you because there is much more to value yourself on than male/female sexual heirarchy.

>but getting girls is so hard, chad can do it effortlessly while i have to fight for it and deal with girls cheating on me!
Then fucking fight for it. Usain bolt also runs a 100m with less effort than i do but does that mean im gonna stop spriting? Dont get attached. Dont use women as emotional tampons and you wont have to give a shit about her cheating. As i said, beat them at thier own game and be a scrupulous bastard. Cheat on your 5/10 girlfriend with another 5/10 who cares?

Only degenerates cheat user, dont be one of the weak men in ur meme photo

Dude you're trying so hard to prove your point but honestly senpai you're just projecting your own insecurities onto an anonymous imageboard where you have no idea what anyone here looks like.

kek

pretty much you sound like some salty boy with a body image problem

It doesn't matter what you look like in photos. A mirror will always be more accurate than a camera, for obvious reasons.

Am I ugly? /sadface.jpg

Dude if you lost weight, you'd look really good imo. I would say keep the beard too.

>if you are UGLY, you are INHERENTLY UN-ATTRACTIVE no matter HOW RIPPED your BODY gets
>then a false dichotomy

>tfw this demigod and fat nerd are the same person

we don't have good trolls anymore folks

Lose weight and take care of that neckbeard first.

This. I think I look better in most pictures than I do in mirrors.

>Your existence when
Jesus,why hasn't r9k fucked off yet??

no

I can guarantee you aren't.

not really. 99% of people in the world aren't beautiful. i've known tons of girls (and guys) who feel they don't look good but they actually do look great.

self esteem is a factors in that way. when trying to objectify your own attractiveness, you will critique more harshly if your self esteem is low rather than high, to the point that gorgeous models are experts in what their beautiful faces lack.

Because in the mirror your face is living but in the picture it's just a snapshot, the stillness is unnatural.

Most likely, you don't look as good to other people as you do to yourself in the mirror, but nowhere near as bad as your view of the photo.

But whatever, easiest just not to care (preferable) OR do something about it, rather than fret.

>walk into gym
>look at myself in mirror
>4/10
>45 minutes into my workout, heart-rate is up, sweaty, neck veins poping
>look into mirror again
>6/10
anyone else feel like this?
I feel like my face gets a pump too

>tfw body dysmorphia

probably because they come here to improve but find information which contradicts their world view and try to combat it with their shit life experience

also it's comfier to say "it doesn't matter what I do, I'm never gonna look as attractive as chad" rather than "I'm going to work really hard so that I can be the most attractive version of myself"

this is what happens when children grow up thinking disney movies/anime are real life

I would deadlift with you bro

>tfw not sure if body dysmorphia or just dyel

>I'm going to work really hard so that I can be the most attractive version of myself

thats the most beta cuck nu-male statement i've seen on here in a long time kek.

i don't think they come here to improve. i think they come here to prove to themselves that improvement is futile, subsequently attempting to convince others of this awful lie.

this is the reason for the chad memes, the HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME thing - chad always has qualities that you have to be born with. they want nothing more than for genetics to be the ultimate determinant in everything they want to be good at

Maybe the testosterone is cancelling out the faggot in you that cares about how you look

Someone post that video of the guy picking up women in a fat suit. Looks aren't that important

literally me

I know a lot of people that look different in the photo than they do in person, but none that look different in the mirror so I guess mirror is more accurate.