The days of 10x moon missions are over, they said

The days of 10x moon missions are over, they said.

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoingold.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Legitimately impressed

Never listen to Veeky Forums. Never!!!
Do you heard me?

People actually buy that shit?

Yes. The trick is buying at the ground floor.

Normies are dumb as hell, look at bitcointalk. They'll buy ANYTHING. Biz is literally the pump king, we will literally become rich off of this shit. Bitcoin Red's the new wave, already up 2x.

EXN is next. The prophecy will be fulfilled.

ethereum dark still hasn't mooned

ETHD already mooned. Let it go.

the crazy days of cryptos are ajust beginning we are in the Saiyan saga of Cryptoball Z, the ride is only getting wilder

does this piece of shit have another pump planned? I see pajeets trying to lure in new money by keeping it 3k

>market cap $904,118
Congrats on the $12 you likely made, OP.

whats the point of calling it etheeum X if it isn't even a fork of ethereum? it just means its a smelly pajeet shitcoin.

here is your next winner

litecoingold.info/

Nothing to do with Litecoin or Bitcoin Gold
Better go all in, the team has fintech experience

just look at that roadmap!
its going to x100 by end of year

10x moon missions are going to be even more possible in the future.

If the market cap grows into the trillions, there's more people in the market, right? So there's more moon missions. Am I getting this right?

Never believed in those anyway
50% BTC
40% ETH
10% XMR

are the patrician ratios and they served me well.

Make it 80% BTC and 20% monero and we have a deal. The ICO craze is over.

More people in the market means less volatility in prices. In the future, BTC will be like any other trading instument that rarely moves 10+% in a day, if ever.

how do i get in on this shit? how do you guys find out about it so early?

I only said BTC because even its current $100 billion market cap is not enough for a non-volatile market. It's also safe to assume that only 1 or 2 more coins will ever surpass $100 billion market cap.

Yeah but it's going to be at least another 10X before that happens for BTC by itself. There is going to be more than one alt that goes from around 100M to 50B within the next few years.

People say hold BTC but it's going to be the alt market that explodes more than BTC.

you're delusional

yeh

Alts will gain you more due to their lower caps, obviously.
Explain.

>It's also safe to assume that only 1 or 2 more coins will ever surpass $100 billion market cap.

delusional

I said explain, you hopeless retard. Delusional as in "No other coin will ever reach $100bn" or "More than a couple of coins will reach $100bn"?

also had this exact thought. what does he meeeean

Delusional

Its not like you can x10 a large sum of money like 10k, its probably a couple hundred dollars realistically. Do people not understand theres low volume in these coins in the beginning?