QTDDTOT

Does gaming kill gains? Considering the purchase of a PS4 and getting lost in Skyrim. On a cut so was thinking it might distract me from all this hunger.

Other urls found in this thread:

grass-fed-solutions.com/cattle-stress.html
meat.tamu.edu/beefgrading/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kills your posture if you're not careful. Skyrim is console is garbage though.

I really wanna go vegan but it's so fucking hard to get my protein requirements... fuck. Should I just don't give a fuck about animals?

If you are hungry on a cut change your diet. I'm never hungry on a cut.

Drink lots of water and eat complex carbs (fibre and starch)

Any tips? I've begun eating tons of greens and drinking water like it's my last day on earth

If you play games every now and then it should be fine. Just stay away from MMOs and competitive games as those demand you to spend copious amounts of time with them.
I'd still rather spend the "gaming time" with productive hobbies etc.

It doesn't have to be black and white, you could always eat less animal products instead of cutting all of them off.

The ethics argument is bullshit, why do you care about animals but not microorganisms and plants? To not kill anything you have to kill yourself, its the only way.

Thanks

You've got a point. Actually, I'll take up a real hobby like archery.

Snack.
A bit of fatty foot like a handful of nuts or beef jerky will keep you honest.
And it's only a few hundred extra calories. You can walk that off easily.

Know the difference between vegan and vegetarian first. Vegans don't consume any animals or their byproducts, through food, clothing, toiletries, whatever. Sounds like you just wanna go vegetarian, in which case dairy could be fine. Also, the selection is smaller, but Walmart is pretty good with vegan protein powders and analogue foods. I don't fuck with the analogue foods much tho. Legumes and grains for those complete proteins.

Nice logical fallacy, you move those goal posts real well.

Anyway, look at the way animals are treated on factory farms, they're just as susceptible physical and mental illness as us. Why would you wanna put something sick in your body?

Not that user but..
Lower carbs and fill the calories with fats. Dietary fat helps you stay satiated longer. Also drink black coffee to suppress hunger, but not late enough in the day to let it affect your sleepy.

If you haven't yet, give IF a try on a 16/8 schedule.

I'm doing IF and I usually end up eating most of my calories in like 2 meals because I'm never hungry.

Brilliant tips thanks. And the other user too

can't handle the fact that the human conditon requires killing? What is the difference between killing a cow and killing a plant? and please don't even start the bullshit that cows can feel and plants can't.

Should I deadlift once or twice a week if I'm doing 5 reps with around 4 plates now?

How many time a week should I squat if I'm slowly approaching 3 plates for reps?

I'm doing a slightly modified SS.

Is a 1000 calorie deficit too much?

Just started cutting for summer, worked out my BMR and its about 3500 calories to maintain, but i can eat roughly 2500 calories (220g protein minimum) and its bareable and theres no point in the day where I'm actually hungry or feel like i need more food. I've been eating 6 meals a day mainly lean meat and veg or a protein shake in the mornings. I've been training for about a year and a half, I train heavy as possible 4 times a week and box for 2 hours once a week, I also have a fairly active job..

I want to lose as little strength and size as possible, is this too much of a deficit? should i up my calories?

Stats -

6'3
100KG
20ish % bodyfat

1RM -

Bench - 110KG
Squat - 130KG
Deadlift - 185KG

Actually, I use games to work out. I lift my weights whenever there is a 40+ second respawn time, or a loading screen.

Heroes of the storm is really good for this.

>animals are just as susceptible to mental illness as us

>Why would you wanna put something sick in your body?
because the species gap.

don't give a fuck about no sad cows.

they probably want to suicide anyway.

Not really. I like to play streetfighter between the sets of bodyweight exercises I do on my off days.

what do I do next after SS?
Got mad gains in muscle and strength, looking aesthetic since I actually read the book and added acessories.

I want to keep my compounds going up but I want to focus more on bodybuilding

senpai you need to play Bloodborne if you haven't already.
>tfw you could probably bench with warmup and rack your working weight before the game finishes loading

any resources for proper warm up?

how do I make my abs and adonis belt stick out at higher bf%?

I'm engaging my abs on the compounds and doing hanging leg raises on all my lifting days, is this enough to build abs?

being shredded natty fucking sucks so I just want to be at around 14% and still have them popping out/visible

Waiting to see a doctor about an injury, so no lifting until then at the least. Should I switch from 3x8 with my working weight to 4x12 with what is my warmup weight?
Also, can lifting (with good form) with what might be too much weight cause a hernia?

Yeah, I can't handle the fact that the human condition requires killing, which is why I'm training for Ranger selection.

Plants can feel tho, they can hear too. This ain't about "the suffering of plants" that you're trying to contrive, so keep moving those goal posts. Eat your meat, just don't flail around like one of the fatties in the FPS threads when you find out someone else doesn't.

I'm not sure what quoting me and using that image is supposed to mean

They're not just sad tho, they're beaten and driven into insanity. You can read up on basic animal psychopathology.

Lack of will power kills your gains

Get a standing TV for styria. Sitting down is bad for you

>they're beaten and driven into insanity.
>muh fuckin grade A meat comes from stressed out cows that have been beaten and raped until their meat is the perfect consistency of shoe leather
lol

>console pleb
>not being pc master race

Seriously, skyrim on consoles is shit. Build a desktop. You'll learn a valuable skill (and its seriously easy to do) and you'll have a much better gaming system as well as a machine you can work on.

Spend your time doing something you enjoy that's constructive instead of just consuming mdeia.

t. someone who spent the opening years of their adult life sitting on a couch, browsing the internet, smoking weed, and playing videogames.

I'm feeling weaker as time goes on while lifting.
I guess I'm on the cut, I'm trying to lose weight and exercising at the same time to maximize fat loss. I know while cutting you don't gain muscle mass, but should I be actively feeling like I can't lift as much/do as many pushups?

The only thing that seems to be getting easier is bench dips and preacher curls

What, you don't believe cows can feel pain? Are you dense?

Embrace a kind of spiritual nihilism. You can acknowledge that animals have spirits, but also that the world is full of blameless cruelty and its not your fault for killing and eating them

Morals are mostly a system of regulation that dont apply to animals as much as they do to humans

Can someone give me a basic gestalt on mewing for jaw correction?

Pic related, it's you

Anyone have a similar experience?

>worked out Saturday night, pull routine
>drank 5 single mixed drinks at a bar later than night, nothing too bad
>Sunday I helped some friends unload and lay gravel
>bicep tendons Began to hurt a lot
>Smoked a bit of weed last night (Sunday), literally like 5th time ever smoked weed
>wake up this morning and I feel like absolute shit: bad full body muscle aches, fatigue, no appetite, back and bicep tendons feel especially like hell

I don't know whether to attribute this to my weekend activities or maybe I just got sick. Just wanted to know if anybody has experienced something like this before

I've been on a program for about 8 months now, and the last few months I've been very consistent both in food and increasing the weight. But sometimes on diddlyday, the diddly's just completely destroy me and sometimes I just can't even finish my workout, even though I'm fed and hydrated.

Other days its fine. What is happening to my body and how long do I have left?

when the animal is stressed it causes the meat to become less tender.

grass-fed-solutions.com/cattle-stress.html

Tenderness is one of the variables with which beef is graded

meat.tamu.edu/beefgrading/

I.E. nobody buys abused animals because they taste like shit.

asking since pic related is goals bodyfat and muscle definition wise

Bulk just ended, is reducing calories by 200 every 3rd day until I reach a 500 deficit too aggressive?

He's on gear, dumbfuck. Lurk more

and at what point did I say he wasn't? you imbecile twat

look at justin lascek, you can see he has high bf and still has his abs showing

Atleast play games that have good fiction or engaging gameplay brainwise.
Fighting games or some cRPG are always good.

I´ve plateaued on my shrugs, can't seem to get past lmao5plaet for 5RM. Tried doing 5x5 mondays to break the PR on friday similar to the Madcow/Texas method, experimented with 3x3 aswell.

Should I just lower the weight and go for volume or will that just make me lose more gains?

My feet point outwards, I heard that just forcing myself to walk with them pointed forwards won't fix the problem, it'll just make it worse. How the fuck do I fix my internally rotated femur guys?

You could try sourcing meat from sources you consider to be more ethical as a compromise. I.e. no factory farmed meat, no veal, no battery/broiler hens.

Although in many countries labeling laws allow corporations to write whatever they want on the packaging, rather than the truth so it can be diffuclt.

I am super, super fucking inflexible. Is there a stretching routine I can use? Its particularly bad in my hip flexors, to the poiint that my squat form is suffering and i cant get as low as i'd like.

You shrug more than most people squat, is there honestly an issue here?

It's fucking shrugs dude.

>I'm not sure what quoting me and using that image is supposed to mean
what did he mean by this?

Why the fuck are you doing shrugs for strength? High weight, high volume, if you're going to do a garbage exercise at all. Deadlifts, rack pulls and snatch grip high pulls are all better trap developers. I DL 5.5pl8 and I'd say that has given me better trap development than any amount of shrugging.

Will riding excercise bike for 45 minutes a day hurt leg gains? Riding at a fast pace.

you should try art. think about it

>If you're fit, constant reliable ref
>get out and about, sketch people, nobody thinks you're creepy because you've made it
>increase your shitposting power 100 fold
>medium to express yourself

also it's fun

how do I get a manly voice Veeky Forums?

smoke and do cardio to counteract the smoke.

I heard smoking is bad though

What is a good way to program accessory exercises?
Besides the main compound lifts, I would like to do a few additional stuff to help my lagging parts, but I can't really figure out how and can't find anything definite on this in the sticky.
Any rule of thumb or guide I can follow?

you are the one who wants to alter your natty voice.

A whey protein that doesn't taste like shit?

Not necessarily. Just keep good posture and don't play for too long. Also, in terms of the hunger pangs, drink more water and try upping your complex carbs a bit.

Veganism is pissing in the face of evolution and biology. It's fucking stupid and you deprive yourself of essential nutrients.
If you live in a suburban/rural area, start hunting. Most ethical way of getting food. Look into CSAs and local farmers' markets.

>If you live in a suburban/rural area, start hunting
this.

godly cardio + free meat

I use pot for my back pain. It works quickly and is amazing at night. However being stoned all the time is bad. What are some fast acting alternatives? Nsaids and other herbal remedies don't do much.

>What are some fast acting alternatives?
CBD weed.

or weed that was bred with the express purpose of helping your hurt without getting you high.

>or
it's the same thing, I just didn't know how to word it.

I do nothing but shrugs and occasional armwork, nothing else really interests me and heavy shrugs builds the entire body anyways

There is already a thread up for questions. Stop namefagging and trying to always shill your stupid show. Especially with tumblr gifs.

Fak. I wanted to borrow a m8s PS4 to play bloodborne but i'm too spoiled by PC load times

>what did he mean by this?
What did he mean by this?

Are kettlebells a meme? what about stuff like hitting a tire with a hammer?

do any of those play a role on building muscle or there's just more efficient ways to build muscle through dummbells, barbells and bw?

I see that PT's of the Hollywood movie starts put them doing shit like that
I've seen deadpool, man of steel and aquaman training and they do shit like that, the latter even doing that stuff that used to be on kids park, simulating rock climbing(which seems pretty fucking cool actually, wish I could find something where I live to do it)

They are mostly cardio, with muscle building side effects.
There are more effective ways of building muscle.

As I thought.

Is there any website where I can find their workouts, legit ones?
Wonder how they train(yes I'm aware they roid so no point in replicating, reminds me the trash tier zyzz routine kek)

Nah. They patched they load times. Still not quick as shit, but not the three hours it used to be.

I'm getting back to lifting after a 3 year long break. Should I start with a beginner or an intermediate routine? Is madcow ok in that case? Keep in mind that I want to start with a slight caloric deficit.

this is definitely achievable natty if u have the genetics

Sause on gif?

Vikings tv show

Does lifting (all compound lifts n accessories) make u higher test and bigger than bodyweight excercises? Would it make your jaw any more manly etc etc?

When I started lifting I was 220lb lardass and could barely squat 95lbs. I'm now 148lb and squat 165lbs 3x5 is this decent progress for how long I've been on a hardcore cut? Been on 1650kcal a day for around 6 months.

What are some good accessories to add to SS? Thinking of throwing in some lat pulldowns, curls, and back extensions. On top of the pull ups, dips, and calf raises I already do. I'm just coming back to the gym after hurting my lat on bench press a few weeks ago. Want to make sure I'm doing some injury prevention accessories. Should mention I also do abs every work out

Can I eat 1 meal a day to help with my terrible guts? Whatever I eat my body complains. Can i just get all of the discomfort out the way in one massive meal rather than spreading the suffering. Fuck IBS-D

>4 deciliters of milk right after breakfast, every day for 3rd year now
can there be any possible health consequences in future if I keep continue like this? this is the only food I eat literally every day

Depends. Of you're trying to bulk up good luck eating enough in one sitting.

I recently hit 1, 2 and 4 plate ORM for OHP, Bench and Deadlift, but my squats are languishing.

At the moment my stats are:
190 lbs
6'1"
OHP 120 3x5
Bench 195 3x5
Squat 235 3x5
Deadlift 355 1x5

Recently deloaded Squat by 25 lbs from 40 because I wanted to get my form absolutely correct, but I still struggle with my current weight.

What might be killing my progression?

>from 240
whoops

You can add a circuit to the end of any strength training workout to aid conditioning.

5x8 swings, each hand
5x8 squat clean and press
30 seconds on the battle ropes in between each set

I think I've finally got a oneitus, what do?

Say goodbye to your gains

bump

ur a faggot. ur either 12, which is ur only hope, or you're retarded.

if you're past like 18-22 or somewhere around there, your jaw will not get bigger unless you're doing tren or some shit.

B-but I like my gains.

Well I'm between the ages of 18-22 faggot this is exactly why I'm curious. I want to maximise my test and beastlyness levels.

Does the nutrition information provided with a piece of fish, like a salmon filet, include the skin?

It's your weekend activities bro. I did back and bi followed with a 30 min swim. Then shoulders and 30 min swim on Saturday. Sunday my muscles were destroyed.

I started lifting for the first time four months ago. Since then ive been trying to sort out my diet and been training 4-5 times a week following a normal PPL programme.

I also do 15 mins of cardio as warm up to every workout.

This is the only progress ive made. What am I doing wrong Veeky Forums?

>drinking water like it's my last day on earth
Drink more, drink like you're Þór Óðinsson drinking the ocean from Útgarða-Lokis drinking horn which results in tides.

not eating

So a few years ago I herniated a disc in my lower back, and it has been problematic since. Randomly just herniates, like it happened when I was sleeping once, another time just bending over.

I still lift, will not touch a deadlift, but I normally squat. Lately it seems the squats are irritating that spot, it hasn't herniated but it feels sore and swollen, like it's going to pop the minute I fuck up and move wrong.

What I'm getting at I guess is what are some alternatives to diddlys and squats? I want to work my core good and build it up before I attempt them again.

I have no issues doing bent over rows, ohp, or the like, that stuff doesn't trigger it. Have been planking with a workout ball and that seems to hurt a bit however

Deadlifting 4 pl8 and still doing SS? What weight exactly?

You're being a bitch. That's good progress mate. A lot of people don't even notice stuff in 4 months. Eating more would really help though

>start SS in November and running in January
>lose 15 lbs between Dec and February
>legs start to get tired and hurt constantly because 8+ hour shifts on my feet
>anons tell me to take a break
>wait a week
>legs still hurt
>wait another week
>legs still hurt
>wait another week
>legs finally okay.
>in the meanwhile diet has gone to shit, eating premade garbage every day
>terrified of scale