Bad breath

How does Veeky Forums deal with bad breath?

Mint lowers testosterone but having bad breath is fucking disgusting

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19585478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15302514

Not eating like shit and brushing your teeth you fucking goon

I don't have bad breath but it's been a habit of mine since HS to pretty much always carry around gum

Do you eat/drink a lot of sugar?
Do you have discoloured tongue (white coating)?
Do you drink enough water?
How often do you use floss? Do you clean your tongue when brushing your teeth?
Also avoid everything that gets you a dry mouth (like heavy smoking or coffeine).

those studies are on tea
not chewing gum you fucking retard

brush ur tongue and roof of your mouth. chewing gum just masks the smell. try and check your tonsils too, if you have tonsil stones they really stink

I clean my teeth, brush tongue, gargle mouthwash

OH FUCK I FUCKING EAT MINTS LIKE NOTHING SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

>if you have tonsil stones they really stink
gargling mouthwash everyday is the best way to not get tonsil stones ive noticed.

>Do you have discoloured tongue (white coating)?
yes
wat do

Take basic oral hygiene steps you plebian, I'm assuming you're a grown man, you honestly should not be asking this question. But I'll bite.

1.) Most important, brush your tongue religiously, this is where 90% of the bacteria that causes bad breath grow. It still amazes me that people still fall for the brush teeth alone meme, they deserve to be gassed.

2.) Eat good. Be aware of foods which produce sulfur, onions, coffee, garlic all have a reputation of causing ass breath for a reason. Don't consume them if you're going to be in a situation where you need to look and smell good. Other foods such as sugar and processed foods while not directly causing bad breath can lead to overproduction of mouth bacteria which consume sugar. It's more important that you don't get into the habit of regularly consuming these foods because on their own they won't cause bad breath

3.) Drink more water.

answer me you cunt

Paint it red with the blood of the infidels

Get tongue scraper (on back of some toothbrushes or you can get them seperate).
Scrape tongue

Use a tongue scraper or brush your tongue. I prefer a tongue scraper because brushing the back half makes me gag.

>falling for the X lowers test meme
There are natural herbal supplements that increase T. Try eating like an actual human being with a varied diet. Unless you're guzzling soymilk with every meal and drink a shit ton of hoppy beers, and smoke you won't have much issue. Especially with mint.

Brush your teeth twice a day, mouthwash afterwards. Once or twice a week gargle with Hydrogen peroxide. Doing this gets rid of tonsil stones

Is it bad that I chew gum every day?

Also its worth mentioning peppermint tea lowers t, ginger root increases it, and both are among the best cures for nausea and stomach aches in my experience.

Gum isn't a substitute for brushing teeth

Look at your toothpaste. Does it contain sodium lauryl sulphate?

If yes, throw it in the garbage and use something that doesn't contain an industrial floor cleaner.

Uhh I just use Sensodyne

Join the dr. bronners master race.

Is it as good a solvent as coca cola?

I dunno, can coca cola degrease an engine?

I use the soap but that's the most hippie I'm willing to be

My mom's been giving me mint tea every morning from when I was 8 till 15, is that why I'm a tfwngf beta right now?

While that I'm not particularly sure of I can say I would want something that could degrease an engine after putting coca cola in my mouth.

Gum, mints and toothpaste don't kill bad breath, they just momentarily hide it. Too short to be usefull.

You can only work on the cause.:
Dehydratation, shugarry foods and drinks, bad oral hygiene, etc.

Oral hygiene 101: Get dental cleaning one a year by dentist office (mandatory), brush 2 times a day, use floss everyday. also brush the back of your tong.

Don't listen to that guy, coffee, onions and others might smell bad for a few minutes but it goes away with cleaning. What you need to avoid is feeding bacteria and letting them grow.

Also, toothpaste is overrated, a good electric brush will do the trick. The only purpose of toothpaste is to be abrasive. an electrick brish is abrasive enough.

Lots of shill and jewish-like marketing scam around dental care.

Gum is a terrible habbit, like smoking. It's for addicted loosers that lack self confidence.

I just scrape my tongue with floss when ever I brush my teeth and mouthwash after. Also SB12 has a spray you can carry around, tho I only use it when on dates or at something social.

Same here fml

I get bad breath when I drink alcohol which is a pain on a night out, gum or mints on a night out?