To roid or not to

>be me
>6'3 18yo
>shitty arm genetics
>muscle gain not noticable due to frame.

I am kinda split on this
>Roid
>Enjoy my teenage / early adulthood to fullest
>Party, fuck chicks & maybe become popular due to my physique
>suffer potential infertility & low test further down the line
or
>Natty
>WORKOUT for years just to get noticable results
>No partying, no drinking since it will fuck up my gains
>Suffer lonely teenager years due to being literally skelly in arm department
>Live long & boring life

none of this is guaranteed

>No partying, no drinking since it will fuck up my gains
>Suffer lonely teenager years due to being literally skelly in arm department
>Live long & boring life

and this is not true

>implying having good looking body won't make you more attractive & attract sloots

Basically this OP.

Also if you haven't been working out I wouldn't. You need to know what workouts and routines are best for you. Other than that the whole "low fertility" shit isn't a permanent thing that happens to everyone. Besides hcg will help.

Also you're 18 fuck you worried about low fertility for? Anytime I'm on I bust nuts in females with no worries. A lot of people will say I'm a fool because you can still get a female preggos though.

Read sticky
Workout until 24
Reconsider then

You don't wanna end up killing your natural test production

It probably won't. Younger guys have a way better bounce back.

>this is what kids believe

You're free to make your own decision now but you're still a wee babby for roids. I bet you probably don't know how to properly train/untrained if you see no visible gains. Doing it natty would still give you the good looks, try doing it natty for 3 years then if you still don't like what you look like then get a coach or make your decision.

I've been into lifting since i was 16.
I've been reading ALOT about diet & exercise, and i was lifting on and off due to me being sick.
I know everything about running proper cycle, blasting/cruising, PCT etc.

This may sound stereotypical, but i look up to people like Zyzz, Connor Murphy, Jeff Seid, Jon Skywalker etc.
most of them started gear in their teenage years and gained huge popularity.
Also, you can't deny they didn't get more pussy then all of this board combined.

>"This is what kids believe"
??
Are you trying to deny that having good body won't make you more attractive? LOL.
If you saw a chick with 4/10 face and 10/10 body, tell me you wouldn't want to fuq her?

You sound a lot like me. I started at age 18. I'm now 21 and I've tried a wide variety of steroids. Winstrol, tren, halo, masteron, and of course test. Winstrol dried my shit up. Trens side affects were horrible imo. Halo is good I mean don't expect much and masteron was good too. After years though of gaining muscles (once even got to 230lbs im 5'9) I realized my best thing is test 250/ week. i have multiple sources. Don't expect it to be a miracle thing though even on tren my diet was shit and I hardly worked out my first cycle. Got a little chunky. Tren (E) to be exact. Um I'm just babbling. Any questions?

Many studies prove women look more at facial features then men. One test their eyes were followed by a camera. Men almost always look at a females body first. Women almost always looks at the eyes and lips.

stop watching those autistic youtube videos and basing your experience with women on them

depends

roiding in this young age requires lots of attention to not wreck yourself. You will need high quality gear, pct, lots of blood tests. Can you afford all that?

Quit being a lazy pussy and fuckin gomad if you want big arms the fuckin curl everyday it's not hard this is 8 months of work

mate, i see that shit IRL too.
Bitches drooling over mascular guys all the time.
Not only that, but whenever discussion of body pops up around female friends they always answer like this
>personality is cool, but you're looking at his body when doing the deed ;)
I have private sports doctor who can do bloodwork for me, i can get roids but i cannot be sure about quality (They tell me it's pharma grade(Everyone says that about their roids lol))

and i can afford it :)

>Find a good routine.
>Eat more.
>Have confidence.

Do this and enjoy your youth like I wish I would have.

You started roiding as 18?
Any fertility issues?
How much of gains you usually retained after cycle, or do you blast/cruise?

Yes. As far as fertility issues I have no idea. When I'm on cycle I know my sperm count is retarded low. I busted nuts in many girls. After cycle after a while my cum increases in volume so I assume it's not bad. I think people who have fertility issues always had it to begin with. I know plenty of people who cycle and now have kids.

I blast and cruise mostly. Been when I do get off I retain most of it if I PCT correctly. (Never really been able to because I usually only stop because I deployed or something). You'll loose some but keep some. Everyone's body is different.

What was your first cycle?
Any bad sides?
Did you do bloodwork or you done it without it?

>>WORKOUT for years just to get noticable results
>>No partying, no drinking since it will fuck up my gains
I had some pretty big results inside of 1 year of training and I drank almost every weekend and partied here and there.
You don't need roids to get big, you just need dedication.

First cycle was test E 500/ week. Great gains, dick was diamonds and got a little bloated from water weight (rarely took AIs).

Like I said after trial and error my best cycles are only test cyp 250. Mainly because I no longer desire to be big and that gives me just the right amount of edge to have an athletic type of body.

OP, what the fuck?
People who are skinny-ass fucks go to parties. People who are skinny-ass fucks get laid.
People who are skinny-ass fucks have lots of friends, have confidants, and are not lonely.
Stop thinking that only ripped Chads have god lives.

Also no bloodwork. I my friend is a stewpid risk taker

I was thinking of running 1 or 2 cycles of test prop/cyp/E (any really) and try to get as close to natty limit and try to work off there.
They are people of high status, i am nothing but an 18 yo KV.
If you were in a room full of strangers, having good body puts you in higher status than average joe.

Maybe bro. All I know is trial and error. I've tried many different things. Don't be hesitant and keep looking for what works best for you.

Roids wont give you partying, girls and fame.

Murphy, Zyzz and Seid would still be popular in these 3 things even if they didnt take roids.

Girls dont care about your biceps, triceps, chest, back, traps, they only care about FRAME, as long as you are not scrawny skelly or generally fat, you are okay.

Natty lifting is enough, what you are trying to do is fix your shitty life with injecting test hoping it will make something beteter.

>Roid
>suffer potential infertility & low test further down the lin

wew lad, this is some severe delusion. Also, youre only 18 years old and you are already going to roid..top fucking lol

nice gif react, xD eks dee !!!!11!!!eleven
Most of Veeky Forums praises Zyzz, yet they don't actually follow his ideology.
I am young, i wanna look back at these times and be happy that i banged 7+ qts while this young.
We're gonna all die one day, i wanna try get most ouf this life. After my teenage years, it's army,college,work,family and ultimatively death.

>maybe become popular due to my physique

Pretty much anything on this list is wrong but is some next level retarded

OP's life is basically shit and he believes roids will solve everything; they wont OP, you will still be an unpopular loser that no one cares about, you will also not even get gains considering your already making excuses for you shitty body instead of owning it and improving it the hard way; aka actually working out and having a dedicated diet plan. Nah hard work is for pansies just immediately roid bro, you'll be fucking so many sluts dude, you'll be getting laid all the time once you hop on that roid train my man, you can be just like zyzz and combine roids with a party lifestyle and die in a sauna at 22, fucking YOLO

>>shitty arm genetics
You're only 18 wtf.
I weighed like 120 at 18 and now weigh 180 4 years later.
Let your bones finish growing

>After my teenage years, it's army, then instantaneous death.