How much will consuming a bit of 2% cottage cheese or a teaspoon of olive oil a day affect my PSMF?

how much will consuming a bit of 2% cottage cheese or a teaspoon of olive oil a day affect my PSMF?

should i really just cut out the fats completely? i've found that using even a tiny bit of olive oil makes cooking chicken significantly easier for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein-sparing_modified_fast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None is better, but you can easily go up to 20 grams of fat and have it not have a negative effect your diet. You should be taking fish oil and get a serving of dairy anyway, so you can easily just eat some of that cottage cheese and be around 10g of fat

t. PSMF 7th week

I am concerned for this girl though

I think I just puked a little

Cutting out fats is a terrible idea dumbass.

That means she's probably double jointed you twink.
The fuck?

Is that Jolin Tsai?

I know a guy who's arms bend more than that. Would probably take a one way trip to snap city if he ever lifted

then that guy probably ate the devil fruits

My shoulder moves similar to that.

never had any problems lifting though.

>shoulder
Well I was thinking of the elbow and trying to lock out an OHP or bench press

>cut out the fats completely
please don't do that
cut out sugars, not fats

also avoid that chick she's probably a skinwalker

Why would you want to remove fats from your diet? Who told you that's a good idea?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein-sparing_modified_fast

I regularly eat a kg container of cottage cheese when bulking, its healthy retard

nobody is double jointed you dumb fuck
its just low muscle and high flexibility

What a stupid idea.

we aliens yo

I've been on it for 2 monthes now, I've been doing pretty well

Olive oil is stupid healthy for you retard. The only real exception is trans fat, which will kill you, and excessive amounts of saturated fat. If you want Test, you need animal fat.

Obviously if you go over your calories on anything you're fucked, and you should prioritize protein.

We came from outer space

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein-sparing_modified_fast
That diet is only for 700lb land whales under medical supervision until they've lost enough weight to begin proper diet and exercise.

It's essentially the nuclear option of dieting. You shouldn't do it.

>Olive oil is stupid healthy for you retard.
>If you want Test, you need animal fat.

Memes.