I'm convinced the act of denying myself the little pleasures in life is more damaging to my mental health than it would...

I'm convinced the act of denying myself the little pleasures in life is more damaging to my mental health than it would be to my physical well being if I were to eat a few of these... Who's with me on this?

You can endulge yourself. Just don't go overboard. No point in living just a boring regimented life if you're not competing

Only eat the Twix.

This guy knows what's up

it's not like "unhealthy" food is going to fuck your progress up if you eat it rarely enough or in small enough amounts
also, the trick is not to deny yourself things you enjoy but to enjoy things that are good for you

I'm convinced that reducing what you consider "pleasures in life" to eating low quality sweets might mean you are missing out on a lot in life.

That said, go for it if it's really what you desire, just don't expect any approval for what many of us would consider a very low-quality choice.

>eating a twix
>when he could have a bounty instead

These were a gift, if I had to choose I'd et some lindt goodness. Although like some anons pointed out Twix are pretty good also fuck you for shitting on me bird man.

Bounty

twix is shit
bounty and those malteser ones are god tier

this

kys

This is the problem. Tell a fatty not to eat it, they will cry about it. Tell them to go ahead (but don't expect approval), they still cry.

All the damp wrappers
Of all my little pleasures
Now just tears and fat

Eat everything except the bounty

I don't even hate coconut but those shits are awful

P O E T I C

>tfw no one mentioned snickers as the obvious superior choice

you disappoint me Veeky Forums

Flexible dieting, mang.

why is denying yourself pleasure damaging to your mental health?

Y'all know he already ate them all, why is this still even a post?

>bounty
>objectively the worst chocolate in a pack of celebrations that everyone and their dog leave at the end

pick two

didn't rich piana say he eats a whole pint of ben & jerrys every other day or something

cuz his mom is an intellectual

Pro tip: Galaxy Caramel are second only to Maltesers

Marcus Aurelius said to not question the meat that enters your mouth.

It's pleasurable for a reason.

Balance my man. You gotta have balance.

everything in moderation, including moderation in moderation.

For me the trick is to focus on quality. Some low quality supermarket donuts in the breakroom, no thanks I'll pass. A slice of from scratch chocolate cake with real chocolate ganache ? Yes, I'm having one of those please.

If I eat one piece of candy from a candy bowl, I will eat 20 pieces. As long as I don't have that one I'm fine. I never really crave sweets, unlike my wife.

Uhh no shit? If 1 aspect controls all other aspects of your life it's a problem even if it's for the sake of self improvement. Vanity and obsession are incredibly destructive, it goes full circle and you could be as bad as a fatty if your entire life revolves around optimal gains and you cant do other things like take a girl out to a cafe with shitty for you food.

>only eat the Twix
>when there are clearly Snickers in the picture

this fucking guy