CBT

New current body thread, old one at 300.

Working towards ottermode, been lifting for a little over a month now. Im still DYEL by Veeky Forums standards but I am wondering if I should be cutting or bulking. I lift 5 days per week.

ht: 6'2"
wt: 167 lbs.

Starting my cut now, I'm so fucking hungry all the time

You're dyel by everyone's standards. You should be bulking.

Cut you are big by normie standards

why are you cutting? you need muscle

I usually drink a black coffee two hours after waking up. It helps with the hunger

dont bulk, get rid of the extra fat

Both of you should be bulking you have literally no muscle, the fuck is wrong with you two??

no sunblock edition

You have some body fat but it doesn't stand out because you don't have muscle underneath...

You need to just eat a little bit above maintenance and keep working out. Do that for 18 months and then come check back in with us (if you're natty).

ht: 6'4"
wt: 188 lbs
goal wt: 180

feel fucking emaciated but dont look like it :'(

yes you do

6'1 190pounds, did calisthenics 6 times a week for 7 months, currently lifting at the gym for about a month..how am I doing Veeky Forums? Pls bully. Sorry for uploading my shit sideways

hiding your skin, bro?
gj btw

>6'2
>167
>big
african detected

Why are you cutting? You don't have muscle. You will become a skelly which is the second worst body type to females.

Low BF% only works when you have muscles which you do not.

Sorry to say man but you are not muscular you should be lifting and eating.

What's your routine m80?

I've actually been pretty lucky, it looks a little wrinkly if I bend over but all in all not bad. It's only been 9 months though I assume it'll tighten over time.

Nice work but Jesus Christ user if you are gonna visit the surface of the sun you gotta get some lotion.

180 seems a little low for 6'4 or is it just me?

Maybe you cut too early lad.

nice job bro, mirin

Kek, ya it was an overcast day I thought I was safe apparently I'm too caucasian.

PPLxPPx

I don't want huge legs hence cutting out one of the leg days. Found the program on reddit and it seems to be working so far, all of my lifts are increasing. I also do 30 minutes of cardio 3 times per week.

(copy pasted from the post I found)

PULL
Deadlifts 1x5+/Barbell rows 4x5, 1x5+ (alternate, so if you did deadlifts on Monday, you would do rows on Thursday, and so on)
3x8-12 Pulldowns OR Pullups OR chinups
3x8-12 seated cable rows OR chest supported rows
5x15-20 face pulls
4x8-12 hammer curls
4x8-12 dumbbell curls
PUSH
4x5, 1x5+ bench press/4x5, 1x5+ overhead press (alternate in the same fashion as the rows and deadlifts)
3x8-12 overhead press/3x8-12 bench press (do the opposite movement: if you bench pressed first, overhead press here)
3x8-12 incline dumbbell press
3x8-12 triceps pushdowns SS 3x15-20 lateral raises
3x8-12 overhead triceps extensions SS 3x15-20 lateral raises
LEGS
2x5, 1x5+ squat
3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift
3x8-12 leg press
3x8-12 leg curls
5x8-12 calf raises

I am starting my cut today
I know I am dyel, but would fit say that I should follow through with the cut or just do another summer bulk?

>5'8"
>170lbs
>used to be 132lbs 1 year ago

Excuse the pic, I am in my dorm bathroom

I'm 175 at 5'9" and am pretty skinny, so I'd say it's very low

Maybe. I actually worked down from 300 lbs, this is what I used to look like. I've always been cutting more or less but soon I'll do a real bulk for the first time ever.

I just wanna be fucking cut for once in my life

I've lost like 15 pounds since the end of December by eating at a 700ish calorie deficit, lifting and shooting basketball at least 3 days a week, and playing heavy full court 1 or 2. I haven't put on shit for muscle because I'm not eating near enough. I'm afraid I'm gonna plateau before I get anywhere that doesn't look like shit.

Should I just say "fuck it" and eat at a surplus and attempt to put on muscle? I've also thought about throttling down on the deficit a bit to like 400 calories and see if I can make noob gains there.

No you fucking aren't skinny at that weight

In that case congrats man.

Seems decent enough.

Weigh yourself every week, wanna be packing on some lbs right now. If the number ain't going up eat more more more.

Do I look good enough to impress Normie teen girls with my shirt off?
I used to be a cardio junkie and know I need to bulk. All I really do are calisthenics and just recently some dumbells stuff.

6'2"
170lbs
Currently bulking
2nd week into my 2nd month

At 6'4 you need to be 200lbs minimum

good shit dude

back pic plz

You have visible abs, of course you'll impress teenage girls.

Shave those nipples pls

~4 weeks into cut, making decent progress

Do you have any leggings or compression tights?

Could you post a pic of you wearing said leggings?

>no homo

Its like looking in a mirror, I fucking hate it.

Kek, thanks lad

How the fuck are you 170, I'm 6'1 and when I was 170 I definitely did not look that skelly.

yeh let me eat dinner first

trying to pick up more gains from skellymode, starting to eat more.
it's also improving how much energy I have during the day as well as my ability to wake up in the morning.

>All I really do are calisthenics and just recently some dumbells stuff.
It shows

mirin

stats?

just tryna lose these love handles

I am aware of this senpai. I am cutting down on cardio and focussing on eating a lot though. I don't want to pay for a gym right now because in 6 months I will have access to a good weightroom at my university. I am just hoping I will have a good base for when I start lifting.

>6'0
>170 left
>190 now

Shall I continue bulking throughout the summer or is it already enough mass to look decent cut?

6'1 210lbs

Bulk you fucking twinks

6'7" 241 lbs.

Is it time to start a cut for summer? DO I have the size or keep adding?

Frunt

Id cut m'dude

Why would you expect to gain any muscle on a 700 calorie deficit? Lmao

>6'0"
>166lbs
>Started at 140lbs about a year ago
>been eating ~3,200 cals/day
>don't even do cardio that much

I feel like I'm not gaining as fast as I should, what gives?
I'm eating as much as I can stomach/afford, and gain maybe 0.25lbs week

Try tp up your shit to 4k cal/day

>mirin

Bulk or cut ? 6'1" btw

I'm on a college meal plan, what's the best way to do that?
I already eat 4 meals a day, lots of eggs, chicken, pasta, etc. plus protein after workouts. What's something cheap that's calorie rich?

6 1
180 lbs

Nuts and nut butters
Use more oil in your cooking
Ramen noodles
You can also sometimes find mass gainers on sale

Beans + oils.

Nuts may be too expensive to afford on a college poorfag budget.

>mass gainers

Go away.

5'11" 170lbs, currently switching to a slow bulk till 185. Goal is thick mode.

please fuck my white boipussy

I'm down 20lbs. Any guess on my current BF%? Does that look like gyno or just fat?

how do i get those shoulders bro

Depends on where the guy lives, I guess

hat's wrong with mass gainers? If you can get a tub for 20$ on sale, it's easy to drink for the amount of calories you get.

Thanks man. The only lifts I do for shoulders are these:
Strict press: 155 1 rep max
Split jerk: 185 1 rep max
Klokov press: 60 for 10

sorry for shit lighting

I'm 5'11" down to about 185 lbs, repping 185 ohp and 280 bench. just started squatting again after an injury flared back up, repped 3pl8 today

How am I holding up fit? Been lifting for a few months, and running as much as I can. Will post another below for two angles.

And yea, I know I'm small, but we're all gonna make it one day.

have you tried..... lifting weights?

what do you do for abs?

You're not 5'11 at 185, nice try 5'6 150 pound manlet trying to guess what he should weigh at 5'11

The only ab work I do is done in pt with the marines. So crunches until failure. Other than that it is mainly my diet. I try to eat really clean.

clean bulk, work on arms, lats, and obliques

then youll be good to go

How many lbs are you down?
You don't seem to have lost too much thiccness.

lmao post body faget, I'll post a pic of my scale in the morning if you want

I peaked at about 195 back in december. I was ~186 this morning and just weighed myself after dinner, 191 lbs

What's your plan?
Going below/near 10%?

Im 6'0 and you're bigger than me yet I've got 20 fucking pounds on you and we look to be around the same bodyfat. You're a frauding manlet fuck.

somewhere around there probably, I'll see what I look like with an average weight of 185. I'd like to see how lean I can get while still keeping my strength, which for the most part I have so far

bf% estimate?

Stop being so bitter, fatty.

if you gonna talk shit then back it up fatty

oh c'mon with that angle - you can do better dude

18 y/o. 6'2" 190 - cutting to 180

> 404: chest not found

Angle u dumb cuck

Strong backpack

Bulk

Bulk.

Great Improvement. Proud you made it bro.

why does the black guy have to be the best looking guy in the thread; all you weak scrawny doughy white lanklets fucking step your game UP PLEASE!!!!

EAT

Mirin shoulder : waist ratio

Looking solid as fuck

You're a solid cuck

Veeky Forums has given me body dysmorphia (like everyone else). can't tell where i am in the food chain, but i used to be super skinny and i've gained ~20 lbs over the past couple years

jelly of future you post-cut

This, im same height as him but 160 on the dot and i look about the same but with some muscle definition peaking through, dudes def not 170

Master lotus is that you?

ayy this is metalicadpa's PPL. Im following it right now and i hope its a good program :/.

Hate this angle because it makes my chest look small
(er than it already is :/ )

6'1
Leader of the skelly army reporting in