/AdonisBelt/ General

>YOU MAY ONLY POST ITT IF YOU HAVE A VISIBLE ADONIS BELT

It's a good feel isn't it, fellow genetically gifted Anons? Knowing that no matter how hard some people try, you will always be more aesthetic than them thanks to your natural Adonis Belt. UNDOUBTEDLY the most important part of the human male physique, the iliac furrow puts your average DYEL above and beyond anyone who hasn't got one, no matter how much muscle mass they have.

>can't be achieved by hard work
>makes smart women dumb
>harmoniously unites the upper and lower body
>creates the illusion of a sculpted physique without having ever lifted
>exaggerates existing muscle mass
>subconsciously indicates superior genetics to others

How can Adonisbeltlets even compete?

>push out guts just a tiny amount
>pops out like crazy
>be resting
>barely visible

what did it mean by this?

>tfw 18% bf and easily seen Adonis

My uncle has one, and he has a big ass beer belly

Literally how males were meant to look like.

I have it visible but im too flabby to have abs, it's confusing me.

Have abs and massive obliques but no belt. For why??

You always have it. It's strange, it's like an extra muscle or some shit that people either have or don't.

>have small hips and wide shoulders
>little fat that i have gathers in thighs and butt
>adonis belt & 8 pack

feels good to be blessed

> Literally how males were meant to look like.
> Having tiny penises.

I don't even have visible abs and I have those. I also have Venus dimples.

what? some people dont naturally have these? what does someone in good shape wthout an Adonis bet look like?

I don't know man. This is only thread I've seen about this.

I'm in good shape I'm just on the slim side and almost have visible abs. I certainly have an "Adonis belt" though.

Venus dimples are a genetic thing. I've got them but they're meh on a man. Women with them though drive me fucking nuts.

I've got them, but my BF% is a little too high to accentuate them yet.

>have visible abs and adonis belt
>still kissless virgin

Newfag detected lol

We used to call these things some crazy ass names, I believe its Apollo's Belt, no no, its Lucifer's Suspenders top kek

Same

that adonis belt looks pathetic. if that's you, stop training your obliques

is this a feminine trait?

I have butt dimples too, girls weirdly like em

I think so, I do have some feminine features (primarily store fat on legs/glutes)

Shows better here. I need to trim.

I know the rectus abdominus is one muscle and you can't "isolate" lower/upper abs since it's one sheet, but I feel isometric ab excercises must have a better effect for them than crunches and the like.

I don't do any crunches, just dragon flags/ab wheel interspersed with hanging leg raises (extremely strict, not hip flexor raises). I wonder if isometric excercises develop the core better as a whole. Definitely worked for the transverse abdominus

ONe side of my belt sits a little bit higher than the other, I also have been having some pains in the area.

I'm fucking petrified it's a hernia, can one side be a bit more developed then the other and I just have a sore muscle? OR am I GG'd for gains because hernia.

Help Veeky Forums I'm a leaf so waiting for surgery will take possible years off my gains