Does going vegan effect height?

Does going vegan effect height?

I'm 6'4" and have been a vegetarian for years, and would like to go full vegan (for the le animals reason).

Would this effect my growth? I'm only 18 and would like to grow a few inches if possible

Other urls found in this thread:

roguehealthandfitness.com/vegan-bad-idea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm 6'4"
>would like to grow a few inches if possible
>I want to break my neck by not ducking while walking through a door way

I know not everyone would want to be this tall, no need for h8. I already have minor issues with cars, and my hair skims door frames when I've got shoes on.

Are you still growing? I stopped when I was 17. Honestly, I think height is 100% genetics. I'm 6'7 and didn't have an extraordinarily healthy childhood, I just have a tall dad and tall uncles.

I wouldn't worry about your diet effecting your height, especially if you're already 18.

If you're getting all the requisite nutrients and don't fall into the pseudoscience and memes you'll be fine

Unless you're planning to cut out all animal products, like food, clothing and toiletries, you'll just be a stricter vegetarian.

I fucked up when I was growing up, didn't have enough sleep and ate shitty food all the time.

Grandad is 6'7", 16 yo brother is 6'5" and mum is 6' (all vegetarian).

I know it's pretty much determined now, just would like a few more inches if possible.

Already very strict with meat/fish/various disgusting shit which is put in foods you wouldn't expect (gelatin in haribos)

I mean cutting out literally everything animal related

>gelatin in haribos
Gelatin is good for you.
It's actually recommended that vegiburgers like yourself take in more gelatin

As someone who is 6'4, why the fuck would you want to be any taller.

I'm already the tallest person in basically any given room, and already have to work twice as hard to look 'built' as a manlet does.

If you're already really strict, this is a non-issue. Unless you drink milk or some shit

Good on you, OP

Sorry didn't mean it was bad for you, just that it's literally disgusting a bit like sausage skins being made from intestines.

Tall family I guess

Also being vegan is retarded anyway your body needs animal products to function at its best.

Not eating meat, fine, I get it, but don't go full retard.

roguehealthandfitness.com/vegan-bad-idea/

AFFECT, IT'S AFFECT

t-t-t-thanks user kun

Homo sapiens are omnivores

>ate shitty food all the time.
Like what? The vegan junkfood analogues?

Stuff like crisps, chocolate, various smart price shit from asda.

Dad : 187
mom: 164
me : 179
Im 18 years old
is there hope for me getting taller?

Still got some years. Correct that posture if you haven't already

nice to see more lanklets removing themselves from the genepool

Thank you
you have given me hope
also what would recommend with fixing posture

Yes, veganism will stunt your growth and cognitive development. Have fun staying 6'4" king of manlets when you could have been 6'7" hyperchad

>but mmuh growth plates are still open

Fraid not, veganism also causes premature growth stop

Athlean-X has some good shit, look him up

you make laugh
little manlet

who is this semon demon?

me

post more

fag

fuck no

wanna suck these tiddies desu

how tall are you/ how much do you weight and how big is your dick bro? #nohomo

I went vegan when 17, cut out dairy first. kept growing, got 2 inches in 1 year. It doesnt matter i just replaced milk with soy milk. Im way healthier and more fit now.