Palm Beach

Supposedly they're gonna reopen their PBC signup for 5 days starting tomorrow. What do you think Veeky Forums? It's $3k for what seems at this point like a guaranteed 2x+ opportunity every month. Worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TD9aWsF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3k a month?

Could we not collectively get a membership?

3k one time and then something like 130/year.

fuckin this

would be easy to find us out.

Good idea. Send me your bitcoin and I'll handle the rest.

>throw a bunch of darts at a board in a bull market, pick out the best targets with low floats that are highly responsive to pumped up volume
>now your pump group's calls become a self fulfilling prophecy because people believed they would happen and because you know people will spread this all over social media. keeping it private is not your goal.
you faggots realize you can just do this yourself right? just start posting charts and good calls on twitter and then people will follow you and pump your bags just like you useful idiots do for pump daddy

kek

>$3130 for signup +1 year palm beach membership
>guaranteed double gains

But I only *have* $6k to invest; what: you want I should grind my profits into this and basically work for free? Now, if some kindly user were to discretely leak this document to a trusted few....

even if it worked, it's that differential of 1-2 minutes between when members get the news and when it's leaked to the masses that lets them be the first wave secure their position firmly at the bottom before the pumpening begins. Then the masses catch wind and are the second wave that lifts up the firsters as they all frantically buy in trying not to miss the boat.

If everyone on biz got the newsletter simultaneously it would lose all utility since there'd be thousands of anons in the first wave trying to secure their position all at the same time.

meh, 50% of his calls are wrong, wouldn't be too fussed about it. you also have to pay the 3k upfront.

>buy in
>invest other 3k in PBC's pick for november
>instantly regain the cost of entry and probably more
>start doubling your portfolio every month thereafter

And you have a problem with this?

I live down the street from these faggots. Should i go and ask them for crypto advice?

Honestly thats a pretty fucking great idea. Make a discord, round up 100+ members. Everyone pitches in for the initial 3k + a year membership. Then close off the group.
We all get in on the news early, we all pump together.

Or someone make an ethereum smart contract so its trustless lol...they'll be some useless token too

We need a new blockchain to escrow the group purchase of PBC membership. Then we deliver fake copies of PBC and dump the holdings.

>paying to get dumped on by boomers

>operation tarantula
>subliminally program them with memetically powered shill & fud sorta like inception while they sleep by aiming specially tuned speakers along waveguides into their bedroom windows
>trade according to the information you already know will be presented in the next issue

isn't that illegal?

Screw that, lets make our own Veeky Forums confidential report group. Publication will have lots of semi naked asian girls, pepe frog as official writer.

its crypto

Guys how is Palm Beach Confidential distributed? ....Im seriously considering making a discord or slack group and if we get enough people to fund it it would be cool.....People can pay in ETH/BTC and id buy it.

I know its easy to just wait and hear from others the news but theres so much FUD and bullshit that its just better if we actually all got to see it.

lol perfect.

I concur. Then I'd do the opposite of whatever's written on there for guaranteed gains.

I believe it's just a pdf attachment to an email. October issue was posted around here a week or so ago.

I really hope they do. I really like this newsletter. They do good research and I'm more than happy to support them instead of relying on it leaking.

You know the research is just a front. In reality it doesn't matter what he picks. The group has enough prestige at this point that everyone will believe whatever he says will moon next. They all buy in, tripling the mcap, and - surprise - it moons. All that matters is if you're in the vanguard or the rear guard of the rush. That's all the newsletter is - a five minute buffer for paying members before the pick leaks to the world.

Can somebody create the discord group?

Has he ever made a monthly pick that didn't deliver? Genuinely curious.

Im going to buy this just for me . I could buy this magazine 15 times over and still have mo ey for a year. I WANT THIS PAJEET FUCKS PICJS GIVE ME MONEY.

I know that but they also do good research. Either way getting the news instantly is a win-win.

Alright guys, if you're interested get in here.
I'm gonna be shilling this a bit, feel free to help out. Its only gonna work if we get enough people because no ones gonna send more than a few bucks to a stranger. We'll figure things out as we go along, but im hoping to get ~100 people so everyone can throw down $30

discord.gg/TD9aWsF

Do it!

Where did you get this information? I can't find it anywhere.
Thanks

I'm down if you are serious, but you're probably not

The date was thrown out there on a few old sponsored medium/steemit posts by some dude. It's meant to coincide with this webinar and promotional bitcoin giveaway that Teeka will be hosting starting tomorrow as well. My guess is the presentation is meant to work the populace into a froth before he presents the 3k price tag for entry to his inner crypto circle.

I'd rather he just skip the bluster, I'm already sold on it and all the extravaganza is going to do is swell the membership ranks with fucking 401k normie shits.

Thanks for answering. Do you have information about how to watch the webinar?

>I'm down if you are serious, but you're probably not
I mean we're gonna feel things out man. There has to be some sort of way to make it easy for everyone to get the newsletter/any news as soon as it lists.

Theres also the issue of too many people causing a shitshow, and not enough people causing the price of it to be too high for anyone to commit