How do I lose weight faster

How do I lose weight faster

eat less

cut off one of your legs

but otherwise its going to take time and discipline

start smoking cigarettes and drink black coffee religiously

I've already basically stopped eating

In losing like 6lbs a week but im 340lbs and im desperate

6lbs a week at that weight is about as high as you want to go. Anymore and its gonna leave you as a deflated ball. Just keep at it.

Took you years to get there.
It's going to take a long time to get back.

good luck with your skin fatty

you didnt become 340 pounds in a month

if you lose weight any faster this will be your fate for the rest of your life

sucks to suck

>340lbs and im desperate

try moving

At 340, he's already doomed to saggy skin, no matter what. It's just a matter of how much muscle will be there after the fact.

>people let themselves inflate like balloons
>I'm freaking the fuck out because I'm prob around 19-20% bf now

how do you let yourself become so fat lads?

I'm looking forward to being cut though, my cutting starts tomorrow

estimate of how long it will take a 5'11" 165lbs man to get to 15%ish from 20% on a -500 cal diet?!

I didn't leave my bedroom for anything besides delivery

t. fattest ever at 250

yeah but don't you have some vanity?
how don't you look at yourself before you get to that point and be like "oh god"

to add on to that, how the fuck do you live with not leaving your house?

If I don't get out once a day I become severely depressed

being introverted must be the worst thing ever

>estimate of how long it will take a 5'11" 165lbs man to get to 15%ish from 20% on a -500 cal diet?!

Should be pretty quick, breh
500 cal deficit means a pound a week so probably in the realm of around 2 to 3 months depending on cardio. IMO the changes you see going from 20-15% are the most noticeable and rewarding. Around 15% I can start to see a little definition in my abs again and all that fat around my cock is gone. Good luck, breh.

Same here. Thank god I don't have stretch marks or loose skin.

>How do I lose weight faster
CUT YOUR LEGS OFF XDD

thank you breh
I'm so glad I notice these things quickly before it gets out of hand and I'm on "My 300Lbs Life"

should I expect to lose any muscle? I mostly maintained for most of my lifting career

>estimate of how long it will take a 5'11" 165lbs man to get to 15%ish from 20% on a -500 cal diet?!

Are you new to lifting? I'm judging by your stats. If you are 20% @ 165lb and 5'11" it sounds like you are very skinnyfat, but on the upside you will be able to benefit hugely from newbie gains.

20% of 165lbs is 33lbs, 5% is 8.25lbs. -500 kcal deficit is -3500kcal per week, so assuming your metabolism doesn't adjust itself to compensate (and it will), it would take you 8.25 weeks.

You're in it for the seriously long haul. Embrace it.

>how don't you look at yourself before
didn't own a mirror.
now I do

>to add on to that, how the fuck do you live with not leaving your house?
savings

>If I don't get out once a day I become severely depressed
yes this was he case

>being introverted must be the worst thing ever

not really, it's only rough if you live with someone.

needing alone time doesn't necessarily mean too autistic to have friends

feels good man

>you are very skinnyfat
very isn't the word I'd use

I'm sort of kind of mostly skinnyfat, but not that bad as I've seen it

>pic related is from a few weeks ago
it's about 20% right? n-no higher right?

>should I expect to lose any muscle?

Hardly any if you don't lose too quick. It's impossible to lose fat without a bit of muscle but keep lifting, get your protons, stay at a 500 cal deficit and you'll be fine. Expect your strength to take a hit more than anything; it really isn't that noticeable until you get to around 10-12%.

>it's about 20% right? n-no higher right?

18-20% keep lifting, newb

thank you friend, any tips for appetite suppressant?

Fuck all of you retards. Losing wait slow is the best way to retain muscle mass. Just finished a bulk and now I'm planning on cutting at a 10 cal deficit. Gonna be shredded as fuck in 15 years. LATER LOSERS

Load up on low calorie veggies and starches. Try not to rely on coffee or stimulants until you learn how to eat and what foods are satiating. Chicken breast, a sweet potato and a big bowl of broccoli with salsa is a ton of food and barely 500 calories.

drink bleach faggot.

how the fuck do i lose belly fat, im kielfenter skinnyfat mode what the fuck do i do

Visit Veeky Forums and go onto a /thinspo/ thread.

just bee ur self

lift and eat homo

did that and nothing happened

can't choose where to lose fat

just keep on keeping on at a calorie deficit, it'll eventually happen

t. Fattington McBlubberberg

>did that
for 3 days
>and nothing happened

>it's about 20% right? n-no higher right?

You're more skinny than fat, though it's hard to tell because you are stretching in that pose. Be honest with yourself. BTW I started out about 20% builtfat, 195lbs @ 5'9", got down to 175lbs so far using a combination of intermittent fasting and keto (except around workouts where I inhale glucose).

You might wanna check that out because I have actually (slowly) increased my lifts despite the weight loss.

Dead: 382 -> 390 5rep
Bench: 233 -> 241 5rep
Squat: 253 -> 269 5rep

Im not Jewish you stupid nigger

>more skinny than fat
I get told I'm skinny irl in a mean way, as in a lanky way kek (tfw only 5'11" w/no shoes)

>pic related, no pump, nothing, new to lifting so don't be surprised with the embarassing body

>Im not Jewish
nice try, Schlomo

eat less move more

user, it's a marathon, not a sprint. It's going to take months whether you like it or not.

Quit starving yourself, you can't keep that up forever. If you keep not eating, you'll be crawling back to Pizza Hut before you know it to gain all of the weight back. Your brain will try to force you to eat if you're starving.

Eat 1200 calories a day. Get plenty of vegetables and protein. Exercise is good too. Getting to your goal weight won't happen immediately, but you can easily keep up a diet like that long term. You'll get there eventually, you've got to be patient.

>I get told I'm skinny irl in a mean way, as in a lanky way kek (tfw only 5'11" w/no shoes)

yeah ok from that angle you look lower than 20%. I would actually bulk if I were you. What I plan to do when I am finished cutting is a clean bulk where I avoid carbs except around workouts, and I have an additional carb + fat + protein meal for breakfast the day after working out.

If you bulk right you should see significant increases in your size in about 3 months.

>"bulk"

ok my friend I'm going to take one more pic (no mirror so fuck) just so I can make sure you're not landing me in SS town, I've eaten quite a lot today and I felt the pounds pack on immediately (prob ate 1k over my tdee today)

I'm fairly certain this is 20%

yeah ok you look fatter here. Sorry, you know your body better than I do. But if your lifts are shit you probably know what the answer is - put on some mass. You might not end up with enough time to get lean by the summer, but you'll fill out and look good in a T-shirt.

I can keep it up as long as it takes

Im so fucking tired of being like this