If you sippin post em boys

S I P B O Y Z

I

P

B

O

Y

Z

I actually saw a teenager drinking one of these in the gym today, I hate this place sometimes

>implying sips is a meme

it's actually good stuff dude

nonsipper detected

Will putting creatine inside my sips improve gains?

>tfw you're about to take the first sip of my life
What am I in for? Will I make mad gains?

just sip and feel the magic

Why the fuck do you drink monster all of a sudden? I leave for 6 months and come back to this shit

Generic energy drink. Leaves me bloated and gassy, and I'm not an exception. Didn't boost my energy either. Hell, I fell asleep standing on the dance floor. Seriously.

>sip cucks

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

lmfao same, showed my lil bro fit, he starts drinking monster, i start browsing it again, realise why

Gyno

fell for the sipz meme yesterday. I have drank 7 cans of this shit and have 4 -4 packs in the fridge. I was running errands and all I could think was about taking the next sip. I don't know what the fuck they put in there, but I usually hate sweets (cant stand soda). Anyways, #SIPBOYZ2017

*tips fedora*

The tryhard vaporwave shit kills this meme. Too cringey.

IT IS MOTHER FUCKIN SIP TIME GOD DAMN IT

>implying

so many of these are blatantly wrong that it finally convinced me the Mandela effect is just people with shitty memories

Thanks user

>$0.001 have been deposited into your account

Why the sugar-free one? You want some high GI carbs when you're lifting, throw some creatine in it and you have an ideal pre-workout

Bingo

>vaporwave
I think you mean sipwave bro

S I P W A V E

anyone else here sip post-workout? i bought a variety pack of red/sip/blue at the restaurant supply store and been knocking em down for the past month

>tfw classic sips is still best sips despite blue and red existing
>someone should edit this pic to have qt slav grill sipping classic sips