Do you guys ever worry about future historians finding your internet comments? I mean, let's say...

Do you guys ever worry about future historians finding your internet comments? I mean, let's say, at some point in the future, for whatever reason, you become ultra famous. For something good or something bad doesn't matter. You're ultra famous. Does this bother you?

I mean, isn't that all some future historians are going to do? Like, for example, as they do in our modern times combing the Elizabethan and Jacobean era for any additional mentions of Shakespeare they'll comb the endless comment sections looking for evidence of famous people in our time? Or the Levant region for any more scriptures? Or any era, really, just more history that gives us insight into any historical figures or time periods?

Am I the only one who worries about this?

Even if I weren't ultra famous. What if some future famous person or historian picks out my random internet comment made some random Tuesday about some stupid bullshit and uses it as an example of how retarded people in our time were? And my internet comment sits front and center in some future museum of life in 2018?

Like, the poor bastards of Pompeii immortalized in their graffiti:

>Restitutus says: “Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates”.
>Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
>Amplicatus, I know that Icarus is buggering you. Salvius wrote this.
>Floronius, privileged soldier of the 7th legion, was here. The women did not know of his presence. Only six women came to know, too few for such a stallion.
>Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog.

I think about this shit far too often. Terrifies me. Even this post in the future being traced back to my IP and proof it came from me in the ancient Comcastian records, know what I mean?

Fuck, man. How do you history lovers get over this thought?

ha 69...

I wonder if any legit academics will ever give serious attention to the truly autistic and disgusting corners of message board culture. It must be a wealth of primary data that sociologists or psychologists would find interesting, but the only ones who really seem on top of it are the Kiwi Farms people.

>tfw I become famous later in life
>when I die biographers will research my life
>discover my account on shemaletube
>legacy is ruined

I do and it is

Future degenerates will look back and use it as justification. Look even the great user loved chicks with dicks, I'm totally justified it my disgusting choice to live as a walking fetish and sex object.

Just keep me anonymous, dude. Cool?

> Tfw Far enough into the future and it won't matter I could give your full name birthday and social and someone on future chan will say.
Literally who

You're a true historian

The system has got your head so fucked up you're afraid to be yourself even on the internet. Not even at the fear of any real repercussions but just embarrassment and ridicule. You've been castrated.

Good luck future archeologist, I'm behind 7 proxies!

>historian interns forced to trawl through shit posts FOR FREE

isnt it literally impossible for someone to trace year old comments from here?

Why should I give a shit when I am 5 feet under?
I read up on history occassionaly for fun and the future people can go fuck themselves, contrary to them I have this shit life behind me then.

Why should I give a shit when I am 5 feet under?
I read up on history occassionaly for fun and the future people can go fuck themselves, contrary to them I have this shit life behind me then, I have won.

>you become ultra famous
That's one thing I'm pretty positive will never happen.

I deleted most of my old forum posts and profiles, but there’s a few from long ago that I can’t remember the login details for (gamefags, somethingrotten) that undoubtedly have incriminating pleb teenage opinions about George W Bush, The greatness if Michael Moore and erotic resident evil fan fiction. But in the grand scheme of things, I’m sure there are lots of bigger spastics out there to focus on

by God I hope so, I love reading historical shitposts.

i'm of the belief that combing through forum archives will not be on the agenda. our future is at an equilibrium most resembling the high-middle ages. reliable electricity will be an unthinkable luxury as we try to rebuild.
no one cares about your forum posts.

No. I never try to personalize anything that could point to my identity.

The closest I'll disclose is my city or the state.

I will be protrayed as unique. Even in my earlier months, I already was differen than the average newfag.

I copied the "why can't atheists" pasta from /b/ and morphed it into a successful bait "why can't americans" on pol. I always win in every argument, no exceptions. And no, your brainlet cannot refute my alwayd planned arguments thanks to my 147 verbal IQ. I was tested when I was 15 years old.

>Am I the only one who worries about this?

Yes. I’ve been posting on Usenet for almost 20 years now but Google’s archive is shit and even I can’t find most of my own posts anymore.

Heh, I posted on Usenet from about 30 years ago to about 10 years ago.
But I got DejaNews to not serve most of my posts. Google has probably deleted them by now.