Should i kill myself? No matter what i will always have low hanging hyoid bone and can't get good chin and jaw

Should i kill myself? No matter what i will always have low hanging hyoid bone and can't get good chin and jaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-H-cWXr-n5I
youtube.com/watch?v=53ZzJXfU_F8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just keep lifting.

lose weight you fat spic faggot

1. Shave
2. Lift
3. Save money for surgery

JUST BE KONFIDUNT BRAH

I'm already normal weight, but i have small chin and low hanging hyoid bone
I look worse when shaved and i do lift, though i'm an amateur and i'm not going to get surgery

No. You are a fat fuck. Lose weight.

I'm 176 cm/74 kg

>That """"beard""""

worse than your jawline faggot

God DAMN shave this shit right now. Absolutely revolting.

Bro just be yourself

No, progress towards a happy or neutral state of mind. Eat and drink what u like. And do what u like.

if that's your face then yes, you'll always be ugly, just live w/that

And 25% bodyfat.

Lose weight pablo.

For the love of god shave those fucking pubes, cut, and fix your neck posture

Shave those pubes

Stop being a mouth breather

At least groom yourself then your beard looks like pubes.

why do people grow that disgusting stuff on their face? That picture almost makes me gag. In what world do you think that looks good?

If you can't grow facial hair, don't. You should know if you can or not

But i want to be fit?
I don't want to, i would want to look like some huge muscular mofo but i can't because of my small chin. It sucks because i know guys who have good jaw, but don't care about being fit, but i have to be cursed with this neck and face

I'm TRYING to grow a beard, i have never tried and i want to see if i'm still able to

You obviously cannot grow em so shave em off. Wait couple years and cross your fingers, it just makes you look worse

Well it sucks that i have to have very low bodyfat to look good

Cry more or eat less

Your beard literally looks like pubes

Yeah it does. Get to work if that's what you really want out of yourself.

Minoxidil

Fixed lad thank me later

>I look worse when shaved and i do lift, though i'm an amateur and i'm not going to get surgery

No, that's bullshit. I thought the same thing in that having a gross mustache wouldn't make me look so young but I just looked like a retard because it was awful. I feel and look much better without it

Fuck, looks so much better, thanks i'm saving that

Ah never mind, you had to change my throat too, i'm fucked, i got this from my grandma, why me

at the very least, shave it down to stubble. Having it all long and pube-y is just... bad

That what you would look like if you weren't really fat.

lmao at the beta on the left

This long neck with no chin and jaw is not suicide tier? I beg to differ

Close your mouth you retard. You are a literal mouthbreather with forward head posture, of course you won't look good. Hold your tongue on the roof of your mouth and keep it closed when you aren't speaking, exercising, or eating.

You are 5"4 and 163 lbs... you are fat.
1. Shave, you look fucking stupid
2. Lose weight

First shave your pube looking facial hair.
Lose weight, start taking testosterone.
If none of that works, then you can kill yourself.

I'm keeping my head forward on that picture for purpose so you can see how i look like a freaking tortoise

How can i start taking testosterone? My country's doctors don't give that treatment, but only for extreme cases

Shave your face. You can't grow a beard. Get over it.

Lose weight. Don't be a whiney pussy. Fucks sake

lose weight u fat bitch

your jawline is hidden by a layer of fat. get to 10% bf or lower and u will have a visible jawline. ur just a fat fuck do some cardio and be at a caloric deficit.

u sound like a fat cunt with too much estrogen stop feeling bad for yourself and exercise until it fucking hurts to move

Also here is my mouth, i keep it shut and this is how it just looks

People who say "get over it" and so on are the ones who don't have to deal with, i would give my left ball just to have a normal jaw

Even if i get body like this i CAN'T get chin like this, were not all gonna make it brah, i fucking hate everything

youtube.com/watch?v=-H-cWXr-n5I

save up some money for surgery. if you can't make it, just remember it's down the road, not across.

I live in a country that probably doesn't even have surgeries for this

Didn't Zyzz have implants?

Your hyoid isn't the problem, your head is so far protracted forward that your deep cervical flexors and other anterior cervical muscles have been inhibited and your cervical extensors are over working to keep your head up. This over time presents as lack of tone in the throat, your ear (mastoid process) should be over your shoulder (acromion process).

Look up head/neck retraction exercises and fix your god damn posture. Google Upper Cross Syndrome

Sounds like an excuse. I went bald. I didn't whine, I just moved the fuck on. Grow up.

Dont worry bud, I got you
youtube.com/watch?v=53ZzJXfU_F8

chin implant, jaw implant, neck liposuction

>tfw no matter how bad life gets I'll never be a subhuman chinlet
Feels good

Lift more and shave that shit off your face.

Get a fucking clue you retard

I don't care if he was a guido douchebag. That image makes me wanna hit the gym right now. forever mirin brah

Reposting this for chinlets

Also shave you fucking dummy, those pubes are disgusting

>"I will always.. "
>too retarded to realise it's 2017 and safe and effective surgery exists for this shit.

Yeah, you should probably kill yourself...

>I look worse when shaved
I can absolutely guarantee that is categorically untrue.

dude

yeah probably should end it all now

>guido

What the fuck, Zyzz was not italian at all, he was kurd, aka a sand nigger

>tfw jawlet

You dont even lift gtfo my board you fat beaner

What's mewing

Opps forgot my picture :^)

>tfw have it too
>tfw military is giving me surgery for it
Not even mad

>pubes hair on the face

HOLY SHIT PACO SHAVE THAT CRAP

fucking shave that shit is disgusting

Why is the military going to give you surgery?

Not against the idea of cosmetic surgery at all, quite in favour of it in fact provided people don't do stupid shit like make themselves look like a Barbie doll, or a dolphin, or change their sex.

But surely it's just cosmetic and doesn't benefit your military service ability?

No it's actually quite an obtrusive problem. It causes sleep apnea, mouthbreathing (leads to dry mouth, which leads to bad teeth), and TMJ. So it's going to be two years of braces and a jaw surgery after the first year. I think it's worth the struggle for mechanical and aesthetic benefit.

jesus christ shave

this is the least aesthetic facial hair i have ever seen.

I think I'm going to throw up

>Shave that DISGUSTING shit
>Lift
>Loose Weight

You are not keeping it shut

Holy shit this fucking stupid baiting mouthbreather makes me so mad

We gave you countless advice but you are not listening. Stay and be fucking ugly you disgusting piece of shit

That beard looks like you glued pubes to your face

god damn, you have to make yourself even uglier with those patchy pubes on your face. Really, do you think that looks good?

>"I like this stranded pube on my cheek, it looks great."

You're a mess and it's mostly your fault. Shave your face. All of it.

this

pubes are still there

took the words right off my fingers. Top kek sir.

this is my gym - still haven't run into this guy unless this is the same guy that juggles a lot in the aerobics room.

Have you ever seen a photo of someone that has a bunch of random hairs around their butthole? Not like full grown ass pubes, but like 15 long hairs that surround the butthole? You know how it makes you feel sick to look at? That's what your facial hair does to me, same exact reaction.

Shave your god damn fucking face.

What's that wiry black shit growing out of your skin?

>Top kek sir
jfc this board became a shithole

And a Russian and an Aussie. He was many things to many people.