How do i quit this shit?

how do i quit this shit?

Just don't put it in your mouth, nigga.

dont buy it?

Nigga just close the fridge like lmao

Don't, start doing keto and cheese becomes a godsend.

Fuck other countries cheese looks like trash and what the fuck type of cheddar is it? cheddar is an umbrella term, is it colby? edam? what the fuck?

switch to some high quality grass fed cheddar and include it in your keto diet like other user said.

So many good cheeses to try/eat

What does grass fed even do? People always harp on about it with bulletproof coffee but I'm pretty sure it's the processing of the cheese that differentiates shit like the OP and proper cheese, not some pseudo science bullshit about the cows eating grass.

>cheese becomes a godsend.
still has a bunch of calories brother.

>grass fed cheddar
what did he mean by this?

Cheese isn't bad for you though lmao, moderation is key.

Grass fed milk has more nutrients. A lot better for you. Similar to organic vegetables, which are typically smaller, but still have more nutritional value.

grassfed dairy has much more CLA and K2. Plus the taste of that dubliner is intense. some people may not like it for the intense taste.

dubliner is a type of cheese with a strong taste it has nothing to do with what the cows eat.

Literally never heard that organic vegies have more nutrition, but again I come from a country that isn't trash and actually has good produce.

the thing that makes me most skeptical about americans and their "grassfed" is that it's always that one specific brand.

UNderrated

how do i quit this shit?

these two got it.

They do high protein cheddars that are something like.

100g
>2g fat
>38g protein
>160kcal

Granted they taste practically like nothing, a bland block of plastic with the mildest cheddar taste, but the texture is right and they grate real easy, nice alt if you dont want cottage cheese, or useful if you want cheese in/on a dish.

Think they just use low fat milk and whey protein to make solid cheese then age it 6 months.

look at professor cheeseball over here

you got a fedora too big guy?

Dubliner is DOPE! Literally gold to a nigga on keto.

>what's type of cheese is made backwards?
edam