Can this make you gain weight?

Can this make you gain weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/robbie-gennet/donald-rumsfeld-and-the-s_b_805581.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>can soft drink make you fat

No.

I've gone from 250 - 180 lbs in the last 6 months and I drink 3-4 cans of that stuff a day

no but it can make you gain cancer
>all those chemicals

I'm a weird fuck and i like the taste of diet coke diluted in water (half n half) with a shit ton of ice, try it, it's refreshing as fuck, plus you're getting some extra water in your body too

>can zero calories make me fat

>nothing has zero calories

>can adding zero energy to your bod make you store energy

>3-4 cans of that stuff a day

enjoy your super cancer when you are 40 years old.

I just bought a 12 pack of vanilla coke zero at HEB. Best shit ever

>what is water

Your kind, as well as the "GMOs ARE BAD!!!" crowd need to die off already. Take your junk science elsewhere.

No.

It has something like 2 calories per can.
Aspartame has been researched for shitloads of years and has shown no signs for concern at the low quantities that are used for making soft drinks.

Just be careful of the caffeine content, if you're sensitive.

>still has calories

there's been study after study that aspartame causes cancer dumb cuck

Are sugary drinks good for bulking?
People saying how they gain 80 lbs in a year just from drinking Cola or some shit, I'd kill ofor those kinds of gains

>Plants with altered genes are equivalent to a carbonated soup of toxic chemicals masked by caffeine and caramel coloring.

On rats that were fed amounts of aspartame that a human doesn't consume in a fucking year of drinking soft drinks.

Stop being retarded.

Think you're confused, friendo.

Every health organisation in the world has studied aspartame ad nauseam

Every study has shown it safe for consumption, no cancer risk at all.

It's technically the most studied chemical on Earth at the moment.

Junk science is what created Coke Zero, enjoy your cancer bruh

I'm 24 and have drunken pepsi max 2l daily for the past 9 years, if I stop drinking it now will I recover from any damage that this may of caused?

>toxic chemicals
How to spot a retard 101

I dunno man go eat some Hemlock or Nightshade and come back n talk about how plants are always good for us, and how chemicals are always bad.

Lets also disregard the fact all plants & substances .. and everything .. on earth are technically -- chemicals --.

You'll go on a caffeine withdrawal for a week or two, other than that nothing will change.

So if there is damage to my body it won't recover?

This is why you should never listen to Veeky Forums.

1-2 weeks lol.

Try 24 hours tops, probably not even that considering how little caffeine is in pepsi.

>all those chemicals

I heard it contains some Dihydrogen Monoxide. I ain't touching that shit

There is no damage to your body other than fucked up caffeine sensitivity and potentially fucked up enamel.

Wtf it depends on what is damaged. Are you 9

Whatever. Keep drinking your (((safe and healthy))) Coke zero, idiots.

These types of beverages will be our generation's version of discovering tobacco smoke causes lung cancer.

I've heard people saying they feel ""low-energy" for days after going cold turkey on caffeine, i guess it depends on each person.

Enjoy your cancer coke fags

huffingtonpost.com/robbie-gennet/donald-rumsfeld-and-the-s_b_805581.html

Can this make you gain lean muscle mass while making you appear cooler?

Can you regain sensitivity to caffeine if you stop having it for a long period of time?

Hmm this is true, would a straw help with this?

I'd love to be the guy who gets paid 120k$/yr to write those descriptions

Aspartame feeds a certain strain of bacteria in the GI that need sugar to multiply. Don't drink sodas you degenerate.

Sure, there's also people that claim they can't move/get out of bed because they're withdrawing from 1-2 coffees a day.

People exaggerate.

>It's technically the most studied chemical on Earth at the moment.
I'd argue water probably is

Right .. so they need glucose go through mitosis .. and they break down the aspartame .. which does not break down to sugar .. and then what happens? They somehow thrive off nothing?

You think it's water? Cool.

Flavored seltzer water has replaced pop entirely for me

as it turns out the fizz is the most important part

Yes it will, adding sugar subsidies to your diet desensitizes your pallet to sugar flavored items. Unless you can avoid sugar completely, you'll subconsciously consume more sugar than you naturally would otherwise, as low sugar foods and beverages will become unappetizing.

This is the only valid answer as to why this thing can make you gain weight

You will desire sugar much more, so it's better to just get rid of coke altogether.

>chemicals
you are made up of chemicals bud

I have the opposite affect. Only sweet thing I drink is artificially sweetened drinks. High fructose corn syrup makes me sick when I try to drink it and pastries and candies are too sweet for me.

This. Settling for being a translator for the local market i also good enough, probably like 100k a year.

Veeky Forums is so strange. Everyone will shit on artificial sweeteners in soda, but so many of you guys are using whey as a supplement. Are you buying the unflavoured one? Because otherwise the rest of them are sweetened with... Artificial sweeteners.

You guys love you cherry pick.
>aspartame causes cancer
In a handful of studies out of hundreds. In rats. Using obscene amounts.

What about the handful of studies showing that red meat is harmful? Most of you don't believe that because in general it's been shown to be fine. What about high protein diet causing kidney damage? Nope, doesn't bother anyone because the studies were crap.

But because most of you couldn't pay attention in highschool biology/chemistry and get all your science news from Facebook you think aspartame is bad for you.

No. Zero calories means no usable energy for the body.

Also, don't listen to the cancer meme. Aspertame is one of the most researched chemicals ever. And is much safer than sugar.

>Using Huffington as a primary source unironically.

Stay classy Veeky Forums.

Nothing can live off of the tiny amount of aspartame in soda.

there's no evidence it causes cancer and it's a million times better than full-sugar cola. it's harmless unless you're drinking gallons a day.

If you put whey in yeah prolly

the quantities they tested in were equivalent to drinking 16 gallons of pure aspartame per day. There is no danger from drinking diet soda since you can't possibly get that much aspartame from diet soda in a day.

> Should I cuck myself with highly addictive chemicals?

Water, coffee or tea.

Every part of this post is cringeworthy

It really depends on your own body chemistry. If you really want to know, get a blood sugar test kit and some keto sticks. Aspartame spikes my insulin levels and kicks me out of ketosis while stevia doesn't. The opposite is true for my wife.
You need to learn how your body responds to different fuels.

purified water has no calories u bumblefuck

Because ultimately /fits/ majority are 16-20 year olds with no fuckin clue about anything.

They're in their last year of highschool/first year uni, they're just starting to understand how studies work, they're up on their reddit/4 chan debate skills, they're EXTREMELY opinionated, and they don't know how to filter information yet.

Every person at 16-20 is like this unless they're damaged. It's a part of growing up, it's literally developing your identity/place in the world.

It slows down at like 22-24.

Sure
>be 70kg
>consume 330ml coke zero
>become 70.33kg from consuming coke zero

>coffee
>Not full of addictive chemicals
You're a fucking retard

t. drinks a pot of coffee a day

>Citing a fakenews source

Clearly the pinnacle of education.

damn right, people simply do not KNOW how many are killed every year by this
fuckin' sheep! wake up people!

>It slows down at like 22-24

we can hope

bazinga

maybe when cooled to "0" Kelvin

At dosages no human could consume in a dietary setting

Are you fucking autistic?

Guess who funded those studies. Fucking idiot

It contains aspartam as its main ingedient which is an artificial sweetener. When your body decomposes it, it turns into metanol, aspartanic acid and fenilalalin all of which are super toxic to your body.
Do some fucking research.

Bacteria live in you gut whether you drink soda or not, but artificial sweeteners do affect them.

You guys and your blind adherence to kcals is dumb as fuck. You think your God Arnie was sucking aspartame?

You think any of these 2/3/4/5 guys are?

It plays no role in good health you dumb fucks.

Coffee has antioxidants and shouldn't be dismissed.

>what is peer-review

Τhe only addictive "chemical" is caffeine, which is present in coffee and tea as well.

Oh you