Why are my muscles not getting any bigger...

Why are my muscles not getting any bigger? I've been following starting strength for 7 months now and my lifts have been steadily improving but I look exactly the same.

Are you eating right? Using whey powder and stuff? That could be one reason as to why.

Look at your legs dipshit.

Also,
>same routine for 7 months

lmao. Cut nigger and you'll see some muscle

Protein doesn't do what you think it does, no one ever needs over 120g a day and whey is a complete shill

When the earth was young God invented a magical device called "a measuring tape" and bequeathed it to the chosen people/

you put an inch on your arms and more on your legs, dummy. measure to see progress, it happens v e r r r r r y y y s l o w l l l y y y

Because you've been only doing a beginner strength routine for a handful of months? Are you retarded?

If he is still making linear gains then no need to change program yet even after more than 6 months on SS.

post your body, bet you are scrawny as fuck to say that kind of shit

I'll agree most people over estimate how much protein they need, but whey is a god send.

They probably are, but you can't see

P. A. D.
U. N. I.
L. D. P.
L. S.
U.
P.
S.

you need to start doing calisthenics to get more defined heavy weights to tone
calisthenics to get ripped

Since these are 2 pictures 7 months apart I can trust that this is your natural pose

You're not growing symmetrically because your muscular system is out of balance. You're not standing straight, one shoulder is lifted and there's something going on with your pelvic rotation. Your head position is tilting to the left.

I can see Genu varum of your knees already present at the start of your lift and will only be exaggerated if you continue to wide stance squat and build up that Vastus Lateralis. Strengthen Vastus Medalis and adductors

SS is good for the start, 7 months is too long. Start working on other areas and get a god damn remedial massage

Phoneposters BTFO

I should add this, there is a clear improvement between your 2 pics. In your case however, I'd recommend either seeking professional advice on your dysfunction or doing research on how we move. Anatomy & physiology of muscles and how they interact with the whole system.

Only the fundamentals are needed, you can learn a lot in 1 year from just google and youtube.

Literally the only people who shill whey or even drink it are complete DYELs so I have nothing to prove to you, have you ever seen someone who has an impressive physique chugging down shakers? obviously other than when they're trying to sell them, because it literally never happens.

I'm 2 months in SS so i have to know:
It is a good idea to stay in SS for about 8 months and then start a hypertrophy routine? Do you guys reccomend one?
I do know that starting strenght doesn't give you aesthetic results, so i'm already planning to the future.
Good luck, op.

So many newfags jfc

>implying whey isn't a very inexpensive source of protein
>implying whey isn't easier to consume than a comparable measure of protein from whole foods
>implying your anecdote is even remotely accurate in the first place

>SS is good for the start, 7 months is too long.
not OP, but whats the point of changing routine if i havent even hit 1/2/3/4 yet?

>people here don't recognize the doofus from WHY U SHUDNT DO STARTING STRENTH

get out get out get out get out get out REEEEEEEE

The SS meme claims another victim.

Best post

When bulking most people should get enough protein from their diet but whey is pretty useful when cutting imo

>inexpensive source of protein
Something tells me your mom does the grocery shopping

Whey is literally the cheapest source of protein, you fucking mong. Yeah, it's going to be expensive if you buy fucking muscle milk brand. Buying online is cheap as fuck and anyone who's been browsing Veeky Forums for more than a fucking hour would know this

>being baited this hard

>7 months is too long

One of the best looking guys on Veeky Forums did SS for 9 months. It's not the routine. This guy has obviously slacked on diet and more than likely skipped numerous workouts

>One of the best looking guys on Veeky Forums did SS for 9 months.
what were his lifts like when he quit SS?

Op here, it's disgusting how new everyone here is

>i followed a low volume beginner program
>why am i not bigger?

gee idk

yeah I think you replace some fat with muscle.
Are you sure you are doing it right.

2 minute breaks between set ( if you are out of breath then you not lifting your best form or weight)
counting warm up as a set will fuck you up long term
I think I have been cutting blood flow to my arms because they grew when I stopped using a back pack over the holidays, all I did was pullups and jump on trampoline. So there is something eating my gains and even causing pins and needles. Also stop playing games on your phone, it makes this problem with the arms worse, I used to gain real fast in my shoulder area so this must be an environmental issue for me. You could have any number of things interfering, but I'm gonn guess its the rest period between reps since legs recover fast.

I don't want to be strong anymore, I'm going for aesthetic now, its past functional strength and becoming uncomfortable. give SS another 6 months at least.

LDP?