Greatest lie of them all

When did you realize it was just a waste of time. money and health?

nextshark.com/why-you-sometimes-feel-so-tired-after-drinking-coffee/

Scobby was right all along. Gave up coofe/energy drinks before Xmas- I am no longer super tired, mornings, school, workouts, evenings. Never.

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/the-mycotoxins-in-coffee-myth/
blog.bulletproof.com/one-ugly-mug-the-science-behind-just-one-mold-toxin-in-your-coffee/
spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/5-ways-coffee-changed-world
nobelprize.org/nomination/medicine/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

scooby is right about most things i wish he made videos more often. he's like a true youtube father figure gives genuine advice

But what if I love the taste of coffee?

I drink coffee because I like the taste. There are more factors into your life than a single drug like caffeine that are causing your issues.

Then you & I are fucked

why, are you coffee?

Why can't decaf just not taste like shit

why, are you coffee?

nah

why, are you coffee?

caffeine is the only flavor in coffee anyone likes
t. 32 to 48oz a day

why, are you coffee??

Why, are you coffee??

are you asking me to give up my sips?

why, are you sips?

I am just so used to caffeine, giving up coffe and energydrinks/sodas improved my well-being and alertness immensely.

Noticed it aswell, had more energy when I stopped drinking coffee. Unofortunately I'm back to the habit.

How about green tea as a replacement?

>goldstein

shoo shoo

taking caffeine pills daily for the cutting benefits
no regrets

why, are you coffee?

but jewberg is in caffiene biz
why Goldstein do like he do

> random blog trying to re-invent the wheel despite medical literature sayin coffees got some strong benefits (black coffee).

what's new, bloggers tryin to make a name for themselves by bein contrarian.

a lot of this is just factually bullshit too.

e.g. coffee = dehydration.

the net diuretic effect of the caffeine in the coffee does not offset the amount of liquid you're taking in with the coffee.

this has been known for a loooooong ass time.

Drink 200ml strong brew.
Piss 1.5 liters the next hour or so.

>the net diuretic effect of the caffeine in the coffee does not offset the amo...

Yeah sure buddy

yeah im gonna have to agree with this guy
'coffee dehydrates you is a myth' is a myth
Just like 'being cold doesn't make you sick is a myth'

I see no difference desu, in the past I never drank much coffee, just started recently like a couple of years ago, and I still feel the same.

Then again I don't drink 45 cups a day like some people need coffee to "function properly" like wtf, I have 2 cups a day max, sometimes just one.

I'm just enjoying my coffee sips man.

Really? You measured your urine precisely? Interesting.

Lets cut the hyperbole meme bullshit.

150 - 250 ml of fluid is not being offset by 100mg of caffeine. Ever.

Did you write this article?

Pray tell, art thou a caffeinated beverage?

>liking the taste of coffee
BULL FUCKING SHIT

I see what you're doing

sup 16 year old did you know you needa be over 18 to post here?

kys faggot.
is good

i never really liked the taste of coffee.

also seems to give me the shits

>not drinking the top tier coffee

How do you make coffee like that? (Turkish way or whatever)
Every time I try that it tastes burnt, even if the coffee itself is good.

fancy cup /= good coffee

give detail

Dubs and I quit drinking coffee forever.

I think there might be some truth to this, when I first starting drinking coffee that shit wired me good but now that I drink on average 2 xl coffee's a day it no longer does jack shit for me, I like the taste but for the most part I just keep doing it desperately trying to keep myself awake at work.

I miss the first time I started drinking it, was doing 12 hour shifts for days straight and decided to try coffee to try and keep my engery up, holy fuck those first few months on the shit were great.

Not anymore though.

Always liked the taste of coffee.

I drink it in the morning for regular bowel movements

caffeine's bitter as shit, no one actually likes the super bitter shit, you just pretend to

y u punish yourself by risk
coffee has good antioxidants.

I'm not Turkish but the way my father taught me was like this:
>put the coffee+sugar in the cezve
>boil water over the stove
>pour water into cezve
>stir, leave on stovetop
>when the foam forms up to the brim, remove it and pour a bit into the cup, or spoon it into the cup
>repeat 2-3 times, foaming it over and putting foam into cup
>when its all out of the cezve, add as much water and milk as you need

okj\ m87

thanks I'll try that

What did scoobs say about coffee?

didnt scooby also admit to roiding?

its worth noting if you were actually pissing out 1.5 litres in 1 hour it'd be a serious medical issue.

as you'd of just technically pissed out 75% of your 24 hour output in 60 minutes.

for the record this isn't really the 'proper' way to prepare turkish coffee it's the method my parents use and taught me

we also use regular sized mugs whereas you're meant to use those little espresso cups

Drink more water you fucking dunce

That's fine man if it's a good cup I don't care how it's made

Are you 9 or do you just drink shitty coffee?

The reason you feel tired from drinking coffee is not because it 'biohanically estrogizes your alkized grass fed testosterone ions' or w/e fucking hippy nu-science garbage bullshit you just linked. The reason you feel tired from drinking coffee is because THE COFFEE YOU BUY IS DOG SHIT QUALITY.

authoritynutrition.com/the-mycotoxins-in-coffee-myth/
blog.bulletproof.com/one-ugly-mug-the-science-behind-just-one-mold-toxin-in-your-coffee/

Buy good quality coffee jackass, otherwise you may as well make yourself some tea. There is nothing wrong with caffeine.

Does this apply to the EU? Also what is a decent brand?

Just take caffeine pills

one last thing, if you don't look away for a second and accidentally let the coffee foam over and spill on the stove at least once you're not doing it right

also to not burn it, there's a difference between the foam rising and the coffee boiling in the little pot, sometimes I accidentally let it boil again cause after you've spooned out a little it boils faster so don't let it start boiling much when it's in the little pot

pic tangentially related

Well, shoot, son, if nextshark says that coffee is bad then by all means I should stop drinking it.

Hark! Whomst'd face and creed doth thine anonymous man identified with? Are ye but simply a caffeinated beverage?

So I've completely dropped all my sources of caffeine such as coffee, tea, energy drinks, and soda. My question is should I pick up drinking tea and coffee again or just stick with water and juices?

It applies everywhere. Locally roasted stuff is the best if you can find it. Otherwise, just try to find one that doesn't make you feel awful when drinking it.

are we doing okay my man?

why, are you thirsty?

Mainly I miss the taste of coffee and tea.

I love coffee, I've roast it myself (contract through a local roaster) make nitro coffee for my home with it. I would die without coffee, beer, dairy. That's how I function.

why, are you desperate?

>starting your sentence with "so"

i don't know why but this really bothers me

Yeah I know. I get dehydrated as shit, drymouth headaches. Then I drink maybe 2 liters of water afterwards, and piss 1 liter more or so. Then the caffeine goes out my body and my "liquid-level" increases to the normal value, allowing me to hold more water in the body. This level is decreased by caffeine.

oh, no.

it's just showing you're bullshitting, I don't actually give a fuck about whatever you're talking about now.

you're not pissin 1.5 litres in an hour.

if you are you'd be havin some serious issues, so it's obvious you're lyin.

dats fall senpai.

It's something that self righteous cunts have adopted and use constantly. Not saying that guy is, but you often see shit like "so..can we like, talk about white people for a second?? Like check your privilige, ugh''

Starting a sentence with "So..." is an interjection. When used harmlessly, like that, it makes it seem more arrogant because it's acting like it should be cutting off something or objecting to something when it's not.

Dude same. as soon as I wake up I down a liter of water, within the hour I drink a cup of coffee, then I piss a typhoon. I have work in the next hour so I do stretches, push ups, and lunges, then unleash the messiest shit of shits I have in the day. I usually take 2. Sometimes 3. Then I shower, effectively cleaning my shitty asshole.

Drink 200ml strong brew.
Piss out 75ml of water the next hour or so

Look it up you fucking retard.

Switch to hojicha. Then switch to mugicha. Then relish your freedom.

I'm 28. I have never liked coffee, so I don't drink it. Granted, I haven't tried it in quite a few years, but I don't think my opinion will change just because I'm older. I do like the smell of it though, it smells sort of... enlivening.
I don't understand people that claim to like the taste. If you like that it keeps you awake, fine, but let's not kid ourselves, it tastes like old shoes and sadness.

dude you only have about 5 liters of blood in your body
if you pissed out 1.5 L in an hour you'd pass out
if you drank 2 L in an hour you'd die from your blood being too diluted

why, are you Friday?

water is always good
juice is good if you want something sweet or tart that's about equivalent to milk in calories
if you want something that tastes good with even less, there's flavored water and a lot of 5% juice type drinks, some of them are really good and if you shop around and research you can find one with an artificial sweetener that you don't mind having

Get dunked on I'll never give up coffee.

You fucking faggots. "Stop fapping! Stop taking hot showers!" Now you want me to stop drinking coffee?

Over my dead fucking body.

What's next? No liquor? No drugs? Quit smoking cigarettes? Christ.

Is it 'cos you is coffee?

> [...Goldstein] found that people who drank coffee
Aaaand stopped reading. Step your fucking game up kid.

spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/5-ways-coffee-changed-world

post your brands lads

>this + french press + a dash of sugar = GOAT
>never waste money on the filter jew

What? No. I go to pee 4 times after coffe, with about 4 deciliters of pee everytime

>illy
>fp
>sugar in coffee
enjoy ur sugary dirt water

one step above instant coffee

Good. Fuck beanwater and anyone stupid enough to drink it. You smelly fucks make leafbrewers seem tolerable.

haha they keep saying it! look mom they said it again! i'm on Veeky Forums again!

Why do business like starbucks exist if it taste like shit.
I dont feel tires in the morning know because i gave up soda but i still drink coffee and energy drinks especially when i have to work out and i only had 3 hours of sleep because i was at work that morning

>starbucks

because the shitty taste of coffee is at most an aftertaste in most of the drinks they sell there, behind the syrups, creams, sugars,etc.

>slovenia
kek'd

>[Goldstein]

Does anybody here drink bulletproof coffee?
or just coconut oil coffee?
Is it any good?

>mustard is tart as shit, no one actually likes the flavor

>I DONT LIKE IT SO NOONE ELSE SHOULD!!!
kys

The best coffee seems to be generic brand Colombian coffee. Kirkland signature, chef's kitchen, some Winco brand, as long as it's generic and Colombian, it's pretty good. Whenever I get fair trade/bat guano/flashy label coffee, it turns out sour and pissy.

Who would have thought having a drug addiction could be bad for you?

Coffee is good for you. Stop believing clickbate articles.

I'm guessing that the people who keep saying that no one actually likes coffees taste also believe that no one likes the taste of alcohol drinks?

>Quit addiction
>Feel better

nobelprize.org/nomination/medicine/index.html

Oy vey stop drinking coffee and being productive white man

>if you drank 2 L in an hour you'd die from your blood being too diluted
This is retarded stop talking out your ass

Wherefore? Art thou a caffeinated bean pray tell?

I like it, drink it black and have for years. I like the smell, and I like the taste.

Like everything in life it's acquired through age as your taste changes during maturity (yeah your taste actually does change as you age, if you're mad look it up).

Likewise, I tried coffee when I was young and hated it.

Same with alcohol.

¿Por qué? ¿Eres café?