Cossy the COSS-Cat collection

Hello COSSplayers, I'm the creator of Cossy the COSS Cat. I made you a nice Cossy collection to choose from, so we can brighten this place up a bit and spread some COSS love together! :3

Check it out here:
imgur.com/a/CY5Tf

Stay strong, we're all gonna make it!

Cheers to KuCoiners too!
Except for that single pasta-FUDder, he'll get cancer.

When you're awesome and you know it!

Also super excited for Link coming to COSS.

Happy to share comfyness with this comfy hold. :)

lets not get hostile. i think coss and kucoin holders can get along just fine

Not trying to be hostile. There's just that single person spamming stupid FUD pasta all over the place - it gets kinda annoying but I guess there's not much to do about it. Let's stay positive for each other. :)

I genuinely believe that KuCoin might be successful, the only thing that's worrying me about that project is the fact that their token is a security and the distribution % is subject to change.

whats next coss update?

Are you familiar with the LINE messaging app? They use stickers in chat and artists can create custom stickers in the LINE app. LINE splits the profits 50/50 with the artist and stickers sell for 99 cents. This app is huge in Asia. Google LINE app, sign up and make some money with COSS CAT.

ui updates

also adding coins like link, enjin, and bonuses for top traders to encourage whales over

>original character do not steal

I now have a folder named Cossy the Cat and I have no fucking idea where to go from here. I know nothing about the coin, what's happening recently, or what might happen soon or why.

I just have this cat that I want to shitpost with, and I want to spread it to other people who, like me, will want to shitpost with it.

Out of necessity to do this obviosly we are going to have to invest.

...the modern economy runs on memes now does't it?

I cannot do that, COSS Cat is a meme created based on some random google image - I am not an author of the base image.

This is true, read the above. It's just meant to be a Veeky Forums meme, not for profit of any kind.

>...the modern economy runs on memes now does't it?

Yes it does, Kind Sir.

>let use an Incubator as our mascot
I don't think you know what you're doing

...spread those memes far and wide. I buy in tomorrow.

So are you going to grant me a wish or some shit?

I need to buy this. How can I buy this?

>>let use an Incubator as our mascot
>I don't think you know what you're doing

Hahaha, I just read about the original cat I took the image from, what a plot twist! Thanks for pointing that out, had a good laugh.

I bought at that 3rd peak on the chart a few weeks ago. Currently at a 54% loss, but fuck it. I'll hold coss till I die.

One of the reasons why COSS won't increase in price, as soon as it does bagholders will dump just like ARK

Well they can suck my dick. I'll out-hold every last one of them. I'll hold this shit till I make back my original investment in dividends. Everyone else can suck my dick. Coss fudders? Suck my dick. Coss holders that sell? Suck my dick. My dick? Suck my dick?. Suck it.

then they close their exchange down and no one can suck your begone dick anymore

Then I'll suck my own dick and use my value-less coss tokens as lube.

COSS till I'm dead and buried baby. I'm beyond giving a fuck. Hold till I die motherfucker. Coss.

Realistically how low do you guys think it will drop? Want to average down but that they order book is intimidating.

emotionally attached, ladies and gentleman

its 10 cents right now, I can expect it to go to 6 cents, all its been doing when I look at the chart is bleeding

Yeah maybe a lot, but what can you do. At this point, I think it's more likely to go up than it is to go down so I'm just going to forget about it for awhile. At least I'm making 25 cents a week so that's kind of nice...

If I hadn't of bought at the peak and waited until now with my funds intact, I would still be buying some right around now. I really like the idea and think it has merit. The only thing the project needs is time at this point.

takes 24 coss to transfer from hitbtc, what a fucking ripoff exchange

Oh man, Cossy is adorable! I can't wait t--

DELETE THIS

> (OP)
>Oh man, Cossy is adorable! I can't wait t--
Meh, that's not Cossy, that's his retarded evil brother. He's gone now, only cuteness remains.

Bumpy-dee-bump. :3

WTF it just dumped even more

>WTF it just dumped even more
Accumulate. Seriously, this is stupid easy money.