This is what i usually eat in the morning. Does fit approve of it?

This is what i usually eat in the morning. Does fit approve of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16340654
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares what a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet think?

why don't you decide for yourself what works for you based on your goals and stop asking to be spoonfed approval?

Coffee makes me shit like crazy, I need coffein in the morning simply because of it.

>sugar
>fiber
>NO PROTEIN
>NO FAT
shit-tier, you're not going to make it

I have a cup of coffee and six scrambled eggs, get good faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHA KYS

what the fuck is the point of getting 100 kcals in from the banana, you would be so much better off just doing IF at that point and eating at lunch. You'll have more energy and burn more fat being in a fasted state than some half ass breakfast.

>Putting a banana in your mouth
you seem to have forgotten where you are.

Agreed with this guy just drink the coffee better yet just drink some tea and eat a big lunch and a big dinner.
I normally skip breakfast 5 days a week the other two I'll have sausage egg and avocado with salsa

that's a great breakfast if you're waking up really early to enjoy that, go on a short run, and come home to a second breakfast. but even on a cut i feel like this is too little. you could at least throw in a few boiled eggs.
i would eat something like 3-4 boiled eggs, a piece of toast, and/or some yogurt, even on a cut mate.

Needs more sips.

OP, you need to listen to this

The banana is ok, but if that's all you're getting in the morning why not just have the coffee and some water and hold off until noon or whenever it is you eat lunch? Seems much more sensible to me considering all the research involving it and it's various health benefits.

>3-4 boiled eggs
>750-1000mg of cholesterol
>no fiber

Enjoy your artherioscleorsis mate.

Enjoy your non-dominating farts, twink. Chicks dig s gut wrenching BRRRRRAP

Why even post here then? The point of this board is to discuss finess related shit with other anonymous gay faggots. Sometimes you want another opinion on something

4 egg omelet, sometimes with some cheeee and ham. Bowl of oats made with milk. Phsyllium husks for god tear shits. Fish oil if I remember. Water with a lemon squeezed into it

>sausage egg and avocado with salsa

Sounds delicious user, would eat

i did say toast didn't i?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16340654
jokes on you i eat a carton of eggs a day, but if i die due to my cholesterol i'll let you know.

>fake news

Duck off

Depends what you plan to be doing. Are you lifting? Then no. Are you cutting? Then yes. Are you just beetling around in your daily life and not working out? Yes OP, your breakfast is fine.

What are your goals, user?

Do you eat more protein and fat later in the day?

For the record, my "leaving home in the morning to a course I fucking hate" breakfast was an apple and black coffee for god knows how long.

>not letting your bf blow a load into your mouth for breakfast

never gonna make it

>no sips at breakfast
>not having breakfast at 12pm

Why do you drink that full of sugar shit at breakfast user?

because I am a spooky skeleton and I need all the calories that I can get.

let me guess you're a NEET aswell

Started work yesterday :^)

just did a big coffee fueled poop feelsgoodman

I don't even know how to not eat peanut butter.
Peanut butter and banana on toast is so good
Oats with water and blueberries + peanut butter microwaved then add whey protein powder is god tier