Stunting Growth

I'm predicted to be 5'10", but I don't want to be a manlet my whole life. How do you maximize height growth when growing up? What should I avoid in order to not stunt my growth?

Currently 5'7" and 135 lbs.

Pls help the days are passing by so fast my shoe size hasn't changed in like 2 years

Other urls found in this thread:

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74651
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

drink a lot of whole milk, a glass a day. Avoid lifting heavy weight.

Nigga. I will break out like a pepperoni za

how old are you?

you won't grow much more if you're older than 16 as a male, height wise

drank milk almost daily for over a year still 5'7

MODS!

I'm desperate.

MODS!!!!!

you gotta start young m8

Gravity boots, do 15 mins of hanging upside down 3-4x a week.

Shit works.

Been doing it since i'm 19, 24 now. Went from
5 ft 8 to 5 ft 10 (fresh off the hooks).
5 ft 9 at the end of the day regardless of what i do (squats/work etc)

Sorry my dude. It's genetics, it's destiny.
t. 6'6" hombre ;^)

If you're serious, there isn't much you can do right now. It's mostly genetics. I used to come on Veeky Forums too when I was 14 and of course I started to become self-conscious about my height. I was around 5'8 then and am now 5'10 at 19. Veeky Forums is toxic; it's not healthy for you as as an early teenager since you are so impressionable at that age. I didn't go on Veeky Forums for like 2 years after quitting at 15. Get serious about being fit, healthy, good looking, and trying new things - confidence will naturally come to you. Your teenage years are a time of rapid development; try to push yourself in any way you can. Good luck; have fun!

This, Veeky Forums and anything similar to it will poison your mind so badly as a young kid. Luckily when I was underageb& Veeky Forums didn't exist yet so I lucked out and didn't end up a completely self conscious nervous wreck.

All you need to do is sleep, eat a lot, and lift to boost your testosterone production. Focus on eating healthy food, not cheapo processed shite. Your height has already been determined by genetics, all you can do is try to create the best environment for your body to grow. Also if you're 14 you are probably going through puberty if you haven't already started so you'll grow at least another inch by 16. Also, men don't stop growing until they're 21 so try not to worry about it until you're out of college. I went from 5'11 in 10th grade to 6'2" by the time I was 21 even though my dad is only 6 feet.

Hang from pull up bar with lmao2pl8s strapped to your ankles for two hours everyday.

Or just don't fall for Manlet hate meme

I was like 5'8 at 14. I am now 6'4

op, i know you want to be in control of your height, but your best bet is just to wait it out. Also, dont listen to that "no heavy lifting" shit, its not true.

>bad new for you
its not your dad

well most when not all People here will tell you that you can not Change that, ist genetic... well they are not wrong but neither absolute correct!
We carry with us an amount of genes within us... We can not be bigger then 6' if we dont carry the genes to be 6'1''!
But even if you carry the gene to be 6'2'' it doesn't mean that it will be activatet!
So the genes are the one Thing, but the activation of those is an environmental Thing tha you can participate!
Well you must find the way to activate what you have!
Healthy Food!
Exercise your Body!
Confidence!
Positive!
Give the best to your Body and he will do the best out of what you give him!
Be the Alpha you are ment to be... and go out of Veeky Forums!!!

read this thread my friend

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74651

ONE WHOLE GLASS????? WOW.

GO MAD !
Serious mate, Cow Milk is no good for Humans.
Dont Need to drink this. Does more harm then good to your bones. Eat Broccoli, Brazil Nuts and beans.

you are a giant compared to me
5'5" reporting in

Thats not correct. Most males grow until 20, albeit slowly.

And a not insignificant number grow through mid to late twenties.

I put on over an inch sometime between about 22-23 and 30, and after reading about it when i noticed heaps of guys even had a proper 2-3 inch growth spurt in early twenties

If you believe in this manlet shit I got bad news - you're too Autistic for your height to be the main social barrier.

>more harm then good to your bones

Exercise (sports) and eat well.

I'm 5'9 Duke of Manlets though, so maybe I shouldn't be giving out advice.

>than*

thank you

I was about 5'2 up until 16 and then I grew rapid to 5'8, after that I just slowly started to grow over time and I'm now 20 and 5'11

is that john cena or richard spencer

know your feel same weight and height at 18
just get over it honestly
what I do to help is I tricked my brain into thinking looking up at people makes them shorter than me and vice versa if I look down, that shorter is superior to taller
see what i mean?
so i talk down to people taller than me

>clearly underage
>mods let it slide because even they know nobody deserves to be a manlet

Don't listen to them, 5'10 is peak performance, being 5'10 already makes you taller than 80% of the earth's population, and I bet your future girlfriend is one of those 80%. Just take the advantage of being 5'7 to turbo lift, it gets harder to build muscle the taller you get.

i was under 18

>5'2 up until 16 and then i grew rapid to 5'8
you have a woman-tier understanding of how numbers work you stupid lying piece of shit
really, you where in the 0.0001th percentile of height and you suddenly shot up to normal yeah you literal fucking fool
everyone with half a brain can see clearly how stupid you are

>linking a 14 year old to sluthate, lookism, or similar
Might as well give him money to buy a helium tank and tubing.