>Drop her off home
>She asks if I'd want to get coffee with her the next day
>Next day comes and we meet up for coffee
>Flirting and being obvious (I thought)
>Talk about personal shit, aspirations, goals, life, relationships, etc
>She doesn't seem as responsive
>Drop her off home and blurt out that I thought the date would be different
>She seems shocked I like her and upset that I won't be her "friend" anymore

wtf man if a girl asks you for a coffee, alone, what else is it supposed to mean?

Shit got me rustled

you were supposed to have coffee when you dropped her off the first time dingus

She got mad when you dropped her off at home and made no attempt to make a move. You friendzoned her in girl language. She got mad at you in retaliation when you said that to her after the coffee.

Keep in mind that all girls believe that every single guy is willing an able to make a move on them with perfect timing if they are romantically interested. If the moment passes and you do nothing then she will have her feelings hurt, believing it to be a rejection.

I was going to work, I had brought that up hours earlier. So she couldnt be angry at that

shes probably just being a dumb cunt and jerking you around, cut her off immediately for wasting your time

>So she couldnt be angry at that

'no'

Well neither of us have messaged each other since and I don't plan to.

Any advice to be more assertive in future?

Never underestimate how retarded females can be.

Sounds like she was having second thoughts about hooking up with you the day after, thinking it would ruin the friendship, so she projected that onto you, assuming you were willing to ruin the friendship

>wtf man if a girl asks you for a coffee, alone, what else is it supposed to mean?
That she's a boring cunt who likes men to chase her. Seriously having a coffee as a date is the worst

Elaborate pls

She was feeling in the mood to talk dirty and maybe hook up if you made a move before you dropped her off, but you didn't so in her mindset she asked to see you again the next day.

However, by the next day, these feelings had passed, and she was thinking more rationally and wanted to stay friends. She expected you to be in this more rational mindset, but when you blurted out about the date going differently, she was shocked you were still willing to risk the friendship to fuck/date

That's sime wicked 4d chess bro

That's the thing about women, when they're horny they're completely different, but it's a slow process to get them there they have to be in the right mood and level. Meanwhile guys go 0-100 instantly.

She only likes you when drunk

There was no alcohol involved my dude

Someone had to check this hat-trick of gets.
CHECKED

>but it's a slow process to get them there they have to be in the right mood and level

so what do you have to do to change their mood?

Women are beyond logic and reason.
Don't stress about it, if there's any attraction there on her part just keep your distance and let her make the next move.

This os what you get when you listen to a woman and talk with her. Instead of making her yours at the first possible chance.
Read the Book of Pook.

>Upset I wont be a friend anymore
I hate this bullshit, Just say no if you dont see it the same way, dont add unnecesary drama by trying to guilttrip someone out of their feelings

>BUTTED I THOT WE WERRR FRIENDS
Yeah and this bullshit makes me second guess that, Just say no, Im not made from glass and if you dont want a relationship I dont intend to let it come to an Awkward forced broken friendship so thats entirely up to you

>REEEEE

>have a circle of friends
>chat with one of my friends
>we go have coffee and continue our chat that we were having
>he thought it was a date and reeee's autistically.

this is her right now. posting on an alternate hair braiding forum

I dunno. Luck sometimes. Alcohol. Talking about sex with friends gets everybody riled, even when it's brought up innocently. That could set the mood like it did when you drove her home

>read The book of Pook 3 times
>know everything I need to know about interaction with women
>get a 10/10 in love with me
>set up a perfect opportunity to kiss her
>pussy out anyway
>on my way home think how I was able to apply every concept from the book with her except the most important one - "rejection is better than failure"

Anyway, we havent really seen each other for few months. She invited me to go for drinks with her. Probably she will give me another chance and I wont fuck up this time.

You got really deep with someone you just met and said some weird shit and now shes sad because she didnt know what to say and either thinks youre an idiot and feels sad like she fucked up.

I didn't just meet her faggot, I've known her for years

Okay well my bad pussy bitch. But still maybe she just wanted to hook up nothing serious. "Oh hey anons a nice guy and has a hot bod, I could fuck him and not have it become a big thing". Girls are slutty nowadays, you need to realize not every girl you date is girlfriend material but that also doesnt mean you shouldnt date someone interested. At heart she probably is looking for your approval because youre available and in a relatable position, she probably doesnt think you two are soulmates and figures youll most likely be just friends again in a couple years or everyone in the group will have moved on or branched out.

What are you talking about?
We were having fun conversation, some of it was serious some of it was just jokes and teasing.

I didn't ask for a fucking commitment or anything of that nature, I just expressed my disappointment at our "date" and she seemed shocked. She just apologised ans said she was sad I wouldn't hang out with her anymore.

Yes, be more assertive

Women loves making gay friends, Op did you dress like this pic related?

You didnt pounce on her when you had the chance.

Shes not lusting after you any more.

Be a 'friend' for a bit. But dont be super avalible to her, and make sure she knows your seeing other women.

Eventually, might be 2 weeks or 2 months, she wont be able to deal with it and want you again. And she will make the moves.

This sounds very reasonable

Basically. Had the same situation not long ago but 100x more fucked up.
You still have a shot with this bird so I suggest keeping your distance for now and if you actually like her play the waiting game. Bounce around with other hoes for the meantime so you don't go crazy.