Tfw you've been overweight your entire life

>tfw you've been overweight your entire life
>tfw after high school you ballooned from your consistent 220 lbs to 265 lbs due to at-home job and constant fridge access
>tfw your own father calls you a failure as a man for being too fat to join the navy
>tfw when your high school sweetheart no longer sought sex with you for several months
>tfw you first discovered Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
>tfw you throw out all your soda and junk food
>tfw when you start running and doing SL/Greyskull
>tfw you have extreme Osgood schlatter disease crippling your cardio and leg gains
>tfw when your doctor says you will never do squats or be able to run long distances
>tfw when you struggle through painful physical therapy in order to keep going
>tfw you had several drinking binges setting you back because you hate yourself and your cripple knees
>tfw you keep getting back on that horse
>tfw endless setbacks both environmental and self-inflicted
>mfw today, after 2 years of setbacks, I squatted 2pl8, ran a 5K in 25 minutes, and weighed in at 219 lbs
>mfw I am stronger, faster, and lighter than I ever remember being
>mfw I have no intention of stopping here

Thank you Veeky Forums. Thank you for all the shitty fitness memes, fat hate threads, and a community that, as caustic as it appears on the surface, has genuine heart and wants you to succeed at improving yourself because everyone has been in the same dark waters of physical weakness and unattractiveness. Thank you for helping me make it this far and however much further we're going together.

We're all going to make it. Never give up.

Great job user, I'm still going through my weightloss journey, im and im struggling but stories like this really inspire me. Keep it up we're all gonna make it.

Truly, all of us

Don't stop now

Excellent work man! Impressive work.

Good job mayne

aye men, we'll all reach the end of the path we've chosen.

We are all going to make it

fuck off u fat cunt

>>tfw your own father calls you a failure as a man for being too fat to join the navy
This made me angry as fuck
If you as a father let your child become obese, you are a failure as a man and not your child for fucks sake.

Good job OP

good on you buddy

Never stop OP

kys blogposter

>after 2 years of setbacks, I squatted 2pl8, ran a 5K in 25 minutes, and weighed in at 219 lbs

your father is right

user thank you for sharing your story, keep up the good work and never stop getting better!

Never give up.

noice, keep it up

kys my famalam

why would you keep trying to squat with "extreme" Osgood Schlatter?

why not just do exercises that aren't contraindicated instead of pissing away 2 years of time to reach a squat most people do in a few months or less?

That's HOW you fix your son, user. I was in the same boat as OP in middle school. I was a fat fuck and my dad told me "You're a fat fuck." Until then I was a pussy ass bitch, but that helped me man up in high school and slim down to normal levels.

Don't get cocky and slip up. It's easy to set up camp at the top of the mountain but storms will wipe you off at the first sign of a breeze

Weird, I too have Osgood Schlatter and if anything squatting actually helped stop my knee pain. I can actually kneel now without too much problems

We are all going to get there.

KEEP FUCKING GOING. DON'T YOU DARE STOP, JUST FUCKING DO IT.

STAND UNDER THE RAIN AND FEEL THE LIFE INSIDE OF YOU, JUST KEEP GOING, NEVER GIVE UP.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>squatted 2pl8

I literally didn't work out for two years and came back and did 245.

No one cares.

Great job, keep going!

Because I set my mind on a goal and I was determined to reach it. Plus I really liked squating before my knees said 'fuck off'.

Osgood and patellar tendinitis. I didn't remember the second one while typing so I just dug up my medical papers. Dunno if that explains it but, there you go.