Who here /liftingtorepresswantingtocommitsuicide/?

who here /liftingtorepresswantingtocommitsuicide/?

you're not alone user, it's been rough these last few months

Good VR is like a decade away, anyone thinking of killing themselves is a retard

How do you even get to that point where you think suicide is the only option? If you're at that state where you consider killing yourself why wouldn't you go to the doctor to get SSRI's or something to at least help you out with the brain chemistry that most likely is out of wack or is their something more I'm missing?

I don't think it's the only option. I'm actually doing a lot better now than I was. But I'm still not at the point where I actually want to live.

That sounds like too much trouble lol

I mean you're already going to the gym for like 1 hour a day 3-X times a week whats the difference than going to a doctor one of these days and telling them your issue? Stop being lazy.
I don't think I got it as bad as you but I got heavily depressed last year trying to get over my first hearbreak that I stopped going to the gym during that time. Luckily I realized how stupid it was mopping around when I could retake my life again and do something positive for myself. So I went back to the gym and this time I didn't half ass it I went religiously 5-6 days a week. Now after 4 months I'm doing 10X better and have discovered that I love going to the gym not like before where it was a chore. Its my temple of meditation and the highlight of my day. So yeah lifting helps to alleviate my depressive thoughts and makes me feel better about myself.

try /r9k/

Are you trying to get OP to kill himself?

You are missing something. Your post assumes that sad cunts haven't tried getting help.

My guess is that once they feel like no progress had been made, they just say fuck it.

You should do stand up comedy

2 years now.

I went 2 weeks without going to the gym a month ago and had to go to my parents house as I was on suicide watch

Im trying to mentally frame this as a superpower "if you dont lift you DIE! you HAVE to lift you are unstoppable"

Its usually not a rational thing user. Extremely emotional. Cant be explained. You just really really want to die and hate yourself uncontrollably, and get thoughts non-stop.

For some people (disabled, terminally ill, less than 6 foot, lost their wife and kids and too old for a new family) it is a rational choice though

>depression disrupts sleep, causes me to wake up at 4 am almost every day, completely unable to fall asleep again
>this leads to a cycle of depression leading to lost/slow progress leading to depression etc.
>thinking of all the gains I'll never get because of my shitty retarded brain
maybe some of us just weren't meant to make it brehs.

I don't want to die, but I am bored of living.

beat the shit out of .....of who ? tough choice

HER

Me, also I can't lift right now because I recently had surgery. But I'm not gonna do it, getting massive sweat and tachycardia attacks when seeing my crush reminds me that I have a circulation. I'm a grown man btw.

>Your post assumes that sad cunts haven't tried getting help.
as an ex-sad cunt with current sadcunt friends, they usually don't and whine at you while ignoring all of the advice anyone gives to them and refuse to do anything about being a sadcunt until something bad happens and they feel really bad, then they do drugs and keep fucking up their life all while bitching about how it's so hard and how they want to an hero

sadcunts should get their fucking shit together or actually kill themselves

help me my gym has been closed forever and its the only one in the town, ive been stress eating ever since I heard the news.
please

>ive been stress eating ever since I heard the news.
drink one of these at night before bed and you should feel better in the morning.

So what advice do you give them, and how did you do it?
Please be specific and do without generic self-help phrases.

kys dyel faggot
my test cycle is fucked up because they closed it these fucking jews i hope they get cancer

I feel like lifting is one of the last things I have control over in my life, I'm doing terrible at school, my attempts at being social are slowly unraveling and I'm reverting back to my old, insecure self.

To top it off, I have a surgery coming up and I'm not gonna be able to lift for a month. This is what kills me more than anything. While everyone else is either doing great at school, have a great network of friends or making more gains, here I am crumbling apart not able to excel at anything.

>So what advice do you give them, and how did you do it?
I go to the gym after work and started going to sleep at 10pm and waking up at 5am.

I also eat every like 5 meals a day to keep blood sugar at wherever it is when I eat a bunch of meals throughout the day

one meal in the morning before brushing teeth
once at lunch around 11 once
one before gym
one after gym

one after running but before bed

I stopped drinking alcohol at all and started saving money and forcing myself to read investment books when I'm not doing other things

I had failed out of college because of sadcunt so I am saving up money to take classes slowly and get my degree

continually moving forward is the only way to not dwell on the present and past which will fuck up your life royal.

everyone thinks "living in the present just have fun man you'll feel better" is good advice but it's fucking horse shit.

recently my car fucked itself while I was on my way to the gym and set me back a shitload so I have to put off college for another semester

it fucked me up and threw a wrench in my whole grove, now I'm back to saving money and improving my lot in life.

>kys
>no u

wow, do roids really make you that stupid?

>people not being able to go to college because they can't afford it
It must suck to live in such a primitive country.

Thanks for replying. I do most of these things, minus having a broken car. Also I have a career going, my own place, I'm financially secure, and I like my job.
I've just always been sad. I think it's constitutional for some people. Like how some people like happy music and some people like more melancholic music. It's more that I believe that being happy and positive is kind of the standard nonverbal communication strategy, and only a minority of people that are well-functional consider being mildly sad an acceptable state of mind. So it's more like some skill you should have learnt, maybe like a language.

I also stopped listening to sad music or watching sad movies that are supposed to make you sad. which is alright, I used to love all that shit especially in high school

now If I watch things it's either my fabulous life as a fat sack of shit or old cartoons like samurai jack.

I only listen to vaporwave/synth/eurobeats, 1940s jazz and swing, and "post grunge" shit like the happier weezer songs

I don't follow that rule when reading though, just finished brave new world.

you are what you consume, if you consume nothing but wahh I am sad the world is hurt

you will begin to think that way.

yeah, I really wish the government would stop giving out free loans to anyone and everyone so the colleges would have to lower their prices and people would be taxed less so they could afford to save their money and pay for shit themselves

but commies gonna subvert

>Get SSRIs
>Start wanting to kill myself more
>No other treatments are available because LOL NHS

>the colleges would have to lower their prices
They would just accept more Asians than they already do you fucking retard

Sup, brah.
I'm not sure if I should kill myself or just fuck around nihilistically for entertainment for 60 years.

>How do you even get to that point where you think suicide is the only option?
By thinking a lot and being a very conscious person. Why do you think people like Camus, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer and many others thought about this topic this much? It's a valid option and any healthy human, to say it with Camus words, should seriously think about suicide (not about doing it, but about the topic and the possibility).

It's also not necessarily the 'only' option. It's just on option and for some people it seems like the most fitting option.

>If you're at that state where you consider killing yourself why wouldn't you go to the doctor to get SSRI's or something to at least help you out with the brain chemistry that most likely is out of wack or is their something more I'm missing?
I recently realized I don't like bananas anymore. Do I now go to a doctor to search for pills that make me like bananas again or do I just stop eating bananas?

>no whites can afford college because no Free(tm) loans from government

>only asians go

>colleges can't support themselves because 150 asians in entirety of country

we need to end immigration as well but stopping federal funding of colleges would mean they couldn't afford to keep their prices at stupidly high levels like they have now because there aren't enough people that could afford it even if the country was 25% asian.

>good education has to be for the top goys only

I decided to do that a couple years ago. It's going alright I guess. Hard to understand other people some times though.

Well one attribute of many antidepressants is that they make you less lethargic before they make you happier, that's where a heightened suicide risk at initiation of treatment comes from. Your doctor should have told you about this.

I didn't have lethargy problems but SSRIs are the only thing they will give you for anxiety or depression

jews want everyone in college because they run the banks and the banks give out loans too.

think before you post stormfag.

What I mean is that many depressed patients have suicidal thoughts but don't follow through because they don't have the energy to do anything. SSRIs can activate you and give you more energy and initiative, and they generally do this a week or two before the antidepressive effect sets in. That's the suicide danger at the beginning of SSRI therapy.

Carl Jung suggests that filling your life with richness makes the question of meaning irreverent, so I try to live by that. Though, my problem is usually found in disdain and disinterest in most humane things. This then props up a lack of motivation to improve things or change. Lifting is definitely helpful. Just need to keep reading and get stronger.

>irreverent
Irrelevant*

>For some people (disabled, terminally ill, less than 6 foot, lost their wife and kids and too old for a new family) it is a rational choice though
>less than 6 foot
Why do you lump manlets in with actual people?

It's pretty amazing how important lifting has become to me, I dont even think about it that much, but honestly without it I would feel like such a loser.
I eat solely for the reason of gaining muscle and strength, I just eat whatever helps me with that.

The greatest fear in my life is that I am unable to give and accept love. I really hope there is some way for me to find a special person, I'm not asking for a thicc qt3.14 with the intellectual capabilities of Sokrates, honestly it's much more important for me to love a person for their character and intellect than for their looks. I would honestly not mind an average girl if she would be a good partner in that sense.
Also the fear of dying for no reason other than just being old or something is fucking terrible

>cannot leave the house or talk to people
>why dont you just go outside and talk to people
dont be silly

>tfw at least one night a week ever week for the past month instead of sleeping I just sit on my roof playing guitar and smoking cigarettes until its time to go to class in the morning
And I'm ugly so I don't even look cool and melancholy while I do it

>And I'm ugly so I don't even look cool and melancholy while I do it
nobody does
looking cool and melancholy is a meme put out by the jews in the media too help their jew buddies in the pharma industry.

I guess I meant playing guitar on the roof all night, smoking is for retards and the French

>I guess I meant playing guitar on the roof all night
that's still pretty faggy.

I bet you sing songs about how u hurt inside and dirt is an empire and u have nothing to leave behind

WORSE, I'm a metalfag

what kind of metal.

Had a really bad year where everything went wrong but doing a little better now. Some days are still pretty hard