F

F

Had a good run, goodnight sweet prince

Other urls found in this thread:

ecommerceiq.asia/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/omise-team.jpeg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DGKDBHQUwAAFJJo.jpg[/img]
i.imgur.com/zu0VfXn.png
knect365.com/superreturn/article/0ce288d8-88d6-4e65-be48-a3e209011b6b/sea-the-fastest-growing-internet-market-in-the-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally just wait until staking details come out. My only goal changed from trading to acquire bitcoin, to trading to acquire OMG.

This is going to cause the biggest pink wojack wave in 2018 when suddenly the switch is flipped, and all of their transactions from Omise switch to the OmiseGO blockchain.

20+billion worth of transactions being verified by their tokens. Some anons may jump on the rocket in time, but most will be left in the dust.

This. Is staking in Q4 when the wallet is released?

OMG gonna have a huge run

yeah, yeah. nice fairytale bro. but it's all just smoke and mirrors.

I feel like the devs don't even know what they're doing

>My only goal changed from trading to acquire bitcoin, to trading to acquire OMG.

me too, user
i'm glad i'm not the only one who is hedging majority in OMG
Just under 5k OMG, hopefully I can get 5k before the wallet release

They dont have a blockchain. They dont even have any devs. They created an erc20 token which anyone can do.

omg will do good but ARK is my ticket

good luck to us both

Source? They have over 60 devs what are you even smoking.

Also do you actually think that a company that already handles hundreds of millions of payments separate from their blockchain project is going to fucking default on it? That would be like Vitalik suddenly cashing out all of his Eth and giving everyone the middle finger.

You're treating this coin as if it's the same as ARK, just a few guys in a basement.

How? Have you actually seen their whitepaper, countless blog posts talking in detail about the token, along with their pre-existing company that continues to onboard more and more partnerships each week?

What causes you to feel like the devs don't know what they're doing?

Why couldnt 1 of these 60 devs create a blockchain instead of using babbys first blockchain aka erc20? Its not even hard to clone a git of an existing coin. Im guessing the reasoning was nothing to with the fact they could do a money grab ico and make millions by doing nothing.

all claims of "company handles X millions" are bullshit. you have zero evidence to support, stop fucking lying.

FFUUUUKK its going to $5 not even a roadmap can save this shitcoin now

its the marketing which is the problem, jun et al. artificially pumping up the price was mad scammy and he looks schemey in general

Why is it so hard to accept that OMG is going to be big? Instead of spreading FUD just embrace it.

faggot

because

I remember you from the other day. Fuck you are a retard.

They are literally a major payment gateway in SEA are you fucking serious right now?

Yeah they're going to money grab an ico and then do nothing completely fucking up their company that started in 2013 and has been expanding ever since.

I'm sure the ministry of finance in Thailand is backing a scam. Same thing with Credit Saison in Japan.

What kind of evidence do you want? For example, if I said that "Amazon handles 1 billion in revenue per year", how would I go to prove that to you?

Can you give an example of how the marketing is faulty?

How are they marketing their future product in a scammy manner?

source

They have always been extremely active on social media, before they even started their blockchain project.

Would you rather a dev that doesn't say shit and ignores the community? He posts relevant news, and blog articles talking about their goals. What do you actually want?

Again I ask, what coins are you invested in.

anyone who fuds omg at this point is either trolling for the fuck of it, fudding to accumulate or simply single digit iq aspie who has 3 digits portfolio

constantly teasing news like its the second coming of christ when it amounted to fuck all is generally not a way to build consumer trust in your platform

I think Vitalik knows that too but he is too much of a beta cuck to say anything.

my portfolio is in ARK, which comprises a team of stuttering pothead devs who above all keep their head down and fucking work on the roadmap instead of facilitating pump and dumps within their own coin.

I think in the long run both coins will do well, but for now I'm out of OMG because of those reasons.

D E L U D E D

Why pretend any news other than the apple stickers, google + mcdonald tweets matter? Pure hype. The average cryptotard doesn't read any of that other stuff.

S H I T P O S T I N G

Would be great if it went to $5 omg, easily 70-90% profit from staking in a year at that price

lmao @ anyone thinking they're a scam token with a established dev team. ecommerceiq.asia/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/omise-team.jpeg

>ARK
I'm not going to just outright insult you, but devs that do the opposite and suck at marketing are just as bad as ones that overmarket, you realize that?

In this world, the products that win aren't necessarily the best ones, they're the ones that have the best marketing team. This is true in all areas, including politics.

Look at DGB for example. It's a coin that's 100% better as a currency than bitcoin or litecoin in every way, but the CEO is a retard that couldn't market the cure for cancer.

So you didn't give me any concrete examples and

Are you referring to "le skateboard meme?" or how about the google partnership? All of these were 100% on the community for taking an inch and running a mile with it.

The OMG have been nothing but transparent in their approach to communicating any news with the community, although it seems you get your daily news from this stupid board.

what's bad about erc20

[img]pbs.twimg.com/media/DGKDBHQUwAAFJJo.jpg[/img]

I was just gonna go on Veeky Forums to complain about OMG and this is the first thing I see, so perfect haha.

Omise and Omisego are not the same bud

If you can tell me what magical blockchain these maniacs are gonna pluck out of the air to handle these millions of transactions we would all love to hear it.

whatever it is, it looks like they will take years to get their shit ready for blockchain

like, seriously, is SEA ffs (no offense to them), does it occur to you why they make an ERC20 token in the first place? because it is easy and they simply don't have the expertise to develop their own blockchain product

sell the heavy bags and buy in some when it dips, do even fucking hope for it to moon any time soon

earliest 2019 to moon

>ecommerceiq.asia/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/omise-team.jpeg

lmao DELUDED. JUN created the company to spend 4 years gaining trust, only to create an ICO and hardcap it at 25 million to then slowly funnel it into his bank account while he sits on his ass and lets his image go up in flames.

How could you be so blind this is why you're poor.

Plasma.

Get a load of this retard.

They pretty much are, champ.

Its called Plasma you moron.

Absolutely, although im 100% confident you already know what I'm going to say, so I'll humor you even though it has not been officially implemented.

OMG will run off the Plasma blockchain, a system being developed by Joseph Poon & Vitalik which I believe will be released in 2018. In Q4, they will be moving to their own, separate blockchain away from ETH until Plasma is ready.

Except the entire plan is to funnel all of their payment processing to the OmiseGO blockchain when Plasma is released sometime in 2018 or 2019 if it gets delayed.

Therefore all of the partnerships Omise gains = more money to eventually be running through OMG.

I don't think it's that bad at all and certainly runs no parallels to the DGB example. I don't even think Jared Tate himself knew what DGB was - that's the reason he was a fuckstick at marketing. It was something to facilitate supply chain yet it had a fucking gaming branch with minecraft servers? What corporation is going to take that seriously? ARK has a clear whitepaper with obvious development direction. Not a good comparison.

They 100% were implicit in fueling those rumours whether the cryptosphere took it overboard or not, and by not refuting anything they are just as guilty imo.

This.
The deluded omisegoys live in a fantasy world where the think in a couple of months omisego will just be "switched on" and handle all the payments immediately like there isnt a collosal development project to undertake.

They refuted the stupid apple meme.

Jesus Christ there is no saving people.

Stay poor NoOmiseays

I'm good, my ARK is staking and earning me passive coins while I sold OMG at 260k sats. I'll rebuy when they release something and stop talking.

great coin but the short term gains are over gotta wait for the wallet shit to come out end of year

I disagree. If people want to speculate an have fun, let them start rumors. It's the intelligent investor who decides whether there is validity to them. My job is to work on my product and run my business, not constantly shoot down rumors on social media.

Jun likes Apple and has a skateboard with HIS company logo on it, anyone who did their snooping saw he was an apple fan boy. And fuck it, why not display your company that your proud of

Omise utilizes the google cloud platform. Once again, any intelligent investor would have seen that tweet he made as being innocent.

Biz has deluded you into thinking 5x-10x gains overnight is normal. If you want to daytrade thats fine, but don't spread FUD on something you obviously don't know anything about.

Plasma is vapourware at this point. I was hoping for a better answer than muh vitalik muh plasma

That's great. ARK pays divideds as what $3 per 600? How much ARK are you holding?

fuck this piece of shit. im so sick of getting burnt thinking im buying it for "cheap" only to have it dip another 30 cents within the next fucking hour. maybe im cursed or some shit but im cutting this position. may it moon immediately after my cursed account leaves.

I'm tired of trying to convince idiots on here that this is the best bet in crypto right now

i.imgur.com/zu0VfXn.png really? if you were a bit more optimistic on shitcoins maybe you'd make some money.

They're moving to their own blockchain Q4.

Tell me, without googling, what does Plasma do?

what is that?

How the hell can someone be this stupid? ERC token is just temporary until the product is finished, because you know these guys have a real company and real customers and can not afford to just half ass their own product like some faggots in a basement can. Development and testing takes time.

>muh money grab
When do you think a company raises funds? Is it when exactly everything is finished or is it when they need the funds for development? If they wanted to "money grab" then explain to me why they did not take over 100M that was offered to them but instead insisted on keeping the max cap at $25M???

Absolutely mindblowing the kind of retards that post on this shit board.

Yeah no shit I'm in a volatile market to make money in a shorter period of time otherwise possible. Hodl is a meme.

If I was staking 1 single ARK it would be making me more money than your OMG stack is making you right now.

If you sell it will then your pink wojacks will be on overdrive.

Fucking CPA and buckle in. Don't sell unless there is catastrophic news, and even then things can be overcome. Look at ETH and the DAO attack.

FFS this board is a bunch of impatient imbeciles that don't have two brain cells to rub together.

What's up with the hostility? I thought we're having a conversation?

im saying i dont think its going to move before the fork and that my money is better elswhere right now.

Not trying to come off as hostile I'm just confused as to why I would not choose the option that is going to make me more money in the present time.

OMG and ARK are my two top picks long term, we just have different methodologies I suppose. It could be because I sit at work all day doing this shit.

In any case, we're all gonna make it.

>temporary

kek. hey look, if the business was yours and you are making good gain, wouldn't you want to get everything ready before launching another product?

just face it, they made omg to fund their so called 'product' but why would they even work on it? bloody free money grab from you retards, it is SEA ffs, they don't even have internet in most places there

knect365.com/superreturn/article/0ce288d8-88d6-4e65-be48-a3e209011b6b/sea-the-fastest-growing-internet-market-in-the-world
>SEA the fastest growing internet market in the world

don't let racism keep you poor, user

I mean they were planning this a few years already and donated like 100k to ETH devgrants in 2015 if I remember correctly. I believe this has been their endgame from the start.

Think about it, they have two choices. They can either just keep focusing on their existing business, stay one of the big payment processors in Thailand and that would probably be it. Nice and comfy.

Or they can build something that no one has before and revolutionize payments in all of SEA and possibly the rest of Asia and the world.

Y'all don't have to hold or buy omg.

But there is huge longterm growth.

Staking will be very nice.

$9 December

did you not see 'growing' the word in there?

did you actually go and have a look at places outside of major cities in SEA?

i am saying that your money has better place to go than hoping this shit will moon anytime soon

t. sold most of the omg at ATH so i cba with whatever price it goes now they are all free coins for me

>it is SEA ffs
yep no opportunities here, move along boys

just lmao if you dont have 6 digits in vitaliks baby.

anyone talking shit about omg is obviously a crab with zero stacks.

>crops out 24hr gain
nice larp

gimme ur wallet and ill send u 1 omg to verify it and pimp the hoe you broke insect call mom

now that is comfy user

Omise fud is sad, usually just daytraders trying to justify their moves.

yeah right faggot
even if you are serious i dont need charity from you

you're arguing with people who bought chain link lol

here is my omg wallet, plz send 1 so i can verify
0xaec4c6e6f0c9bd7f27482905aaf5a9587ce5299c