What's her name, Veeky Forums?

Victoria. She decided that we couldn't be together, that it wouldn't work out, because none of us are at a stage in our lives where we could get the good things we need out of a relationship. I'm 19 and she's 18. And I agreed with that in the end after 6 hours of texting with her. But it has fucking devastated me, Veeky Forums. She would've been my first girlfriend, and I am so madly in love with her. Everything was good for the 3 months we had something. I'm a powerlifter, and was going to compete on saturday, likely being able to qualify for my country's equipped national team, but all my motivation has completely been drained now. I can't go. Considered suicide many times, that's how bad this is. I cry myself to sleep every night. She gave me so much good back during time we had something, you wouldn't believe it (not pussy, and call me a faggot for not smashing, but that's the least that's on my mind), and she says she will still be my friend, which is what we started out as, but now I know I won't be able to look at her the same ever again. It's a week ago she told me this. I don't think I'll ever lose my feelings for her. My heart is broken into 1000 pieces. This is the most terrible thing I've ever experienced in my life. We used to train together too, but now, every time I get to the gym I'm reminded of her. And a dude I know she's fucked in the past (before we were a thing) is also there, and I feel like kicking his ass, even though that's totally against my nature. My brain is fucked, I am totally at a loss. What do I do? I feel it's hopeless. I still wanna train and compete, but my life is destroyed. Call me a weak beta if you wish. She made that decision for us both, and even helped making me realize that it is for the best. At first I thought she didn't care for me, but now I've realized that all this time, she did. Help a brother out, Veeky Forums, I don't know what to do, it hurts so much I can't describe it... I love her so much :'(

I wanna hear your story too.

Meditate on the nature of impermanence?

You're going to get through it, OP. I'm 19 too and just went through a break up with my girlfriend who I still love to pieces. I was an absolute wreck the first few days. Not eating, sleeping, lifting.. I even started dry heaving one night. That's just the reality of love and what it will do to you. One thing that helped me a lot is just picking up my guitar and singing. Really helps get everything out.

>19

Trust me bro I know it seems really hard now but that was not it. Time is the great healer and in 5 years you'll look back on this and be thankful you didn't end up going on with it.

You are a weak willed subhuman that has no right to continue living. Just make the world a better place and an hero.

The best songs I've written were in the aftermath of a relationship. Not even love songs necessarily. It's the only time I ever feel properly in touch with my feelings. The rest of the time I just pretend to feel things.

>tfw no grill problems because never actually tried to talk to one

lmao enjoy your feels, you miserable slaves to the pussy-jew. Break free, and realise that females are not worth ruining your life for.

Freedom from desire, freedom from mental bondage, freedom from the need to prove yourself to the collective unconscious. Nice post

I noticed that too. At one point I was like "Shit, this is the kind of moment that classic songs come from." I never got around to writing anythkng though. Just listened to a lot of Eric Clapton. I did learn how to play Layla though.

Adolf Hitler

>19

If you stayed together you'd likely divorce around 30 and thats far worse.

I'm 21 and am a handholdless virgin. "She" has been so many girls over the years (Ana, Andrea, Cynthia, Ximena, Tania, Rebecca, Danielle, Daniela, Karen, etc. etc.) that I've kind of lost hope. Right now I'm infatuated with a girl named Dayana (thats how it's spelled), but it's a long shot. Frankly, now her name is Gainz tbqh.

CHECKEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice blog post f a m Get used to it though, bitches are tricks and you are gonna deal with em till you die.

I like giving my onaholes names aswell.
My favorite one (currently) is jessica.
She's a bit loose but knows how to hug your dicc like a real angel

Kate

We lived in a share house and she used to go out with a work mate of mine who was also part of the share house. We only ever got as far as dry fucking but it was an intense relationship, but because of my connection to my work mate and his fragile ego (said he would mill himself), she says we would never go further.

Now she has deleted me off Facebook and refuses to talk to me.

I'm 31 and she's 23.

Time to join the army as cannon fodder I think.

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

All these young cunts, only starting off in the world of jaded and bitter. You'll all make it soon where bad things in life feel like the norm. It's almost pleasant.

lexi. been with her for almost 15 years. had to put her to sleep last week.

A guy here for me imI should not name but basically used me for his pleasure then just stopped talking to me :/ Tfw find it hard to hate him.

Tru feels. Loss of loyalty and friendship hurts a lot more than loss of some bitch who probably didnt even love you

Brittany. She left me about 3 years ago, because I was a broke motherfucker and her family was a bunch of manipulating single mothers. An all female family that have never had good experiences with men tore our relationship to bits.

I saw she was in a relationship with somebody yesterday, and while it kind of hurts, it also kind of doesn't. I hadn't actually consciously thought about her in over a year before then. I think I've moved on.

We're all gonna make it, bros.

>she would've been my first gf

kek

Why is that funny? :(

You're so destroyed that you're posting walls of text on a mongolian noodling site and she wasn't even your actual gee eff. When I started reading OP I thought I was in for an epic tale of lost love. Instead it was just millennial howling and epic text messaging sessions.

I get that you're 19 but jesus christ dude you're a powerlifter and you're still this beta?

I am destroyed, yes. I don't know yet how not to be beta, and it is only the last 2 years that I've opened up and started spending a lot of time with other people my age. Before that I was always by myself.

I'm a sensitive person and have always been since childhood. I can bust my ass in training and be terribly aggressive, but outside of the gym, that's not who I am. I am not a "bad boy". That's one of the things she fell for initially.

I thought somebody finally would like me for who I truly am. That's why this kills me :(

Her name was Laura, we met on our first year of uni. If she hadn't left me, last week we would've made 5 years together. She pretty much came with the basic reasons for breaking up a relationship "not going anywhere" "not propper stage of life" "we're too young" blah blah blah. I made the mistake of seeing and texting her after she dumped me, banging her, thinking of ways to get her back, and all the other things you're not supposed to do.

I loved her more than I thought it was actually possible. She was hot af, but cute too, gentle, caring, intelligent, and wasn't a basic bitch with miles and miles of cock ridden. It's been six months without her and I still wake up thinking of her sometimes. I feel like killing myself if I think she'll be getting her ass banged by Chad. In fact, the first three months I fantasized of ending my life pretty much constantly. Sometimes I daydream of her calling me and asking me to go to her place and so on. To be honest, I sometimes think I'll never get over it and I'll regret losing her the rest of my existance.

But the thing is, It's all fake. Every memory you have, every single time you imagine her, or you tell yourself you're done with life, it's all bullshit. It's your mind playing games with you. She does not correspond to the idea you have of her. Your ideal qt3.14 ex gf only exists in your imagination, your made up memories and your dreams. Understand this. No one will ever be inside your mind, we will always be caged alone in our own brains and there's no such thing as a "perfect match for everyone".

You're 19, you're still a child, you've got an entire life to experience "real love". And actual real suffering too. That's why we're here for, you fucking fagot, embrace the pain, cry it out, listen good ass music, fuck some teenage hoes, lift weights, read the greeks, contemplate how absurd this life is, meditate, fall asleep, and repeat.

I'd honestly hug you user, and I feel you. no homo tho

Dude you better wise up fast or you are gonna get hurt a lot worse than this. You sound like a 14 year old girl.

I have been 'her' a few times before and I have a 'him' now. It isn't a good feeling but the BIGGEST mistake you can make when trying to get over someone is letting yourself think about the other person. Seriously. If you start having those thoughts just take a few deep breaths, say outloud: "I do not care about them. I love myself" a few times. (Please be alone for this you fucking autists) and just move on with your day.

Have good mental stamina and don't think about it. You can go to the gym everyday but you can't control what you focus on? Come on

actually good advice

Ops here's the thing, man. You're 19. There are going to be MANY more women in your life. Take it from a 34 year old; women come and go. Don't get married before 30 either ffs. Don't sweat this one. She sounds lame anyway. Next time, stop investing time if you aren't having sex after 3 or 4 dates. Women will hang out with you all day and use you as an emotional crutch/pseudo boyfriend. Don't let them. Make sure the sexual aspect is there. Get your shit back together and kill it in the comp. You're laying the ground work for the rest of your life right now. Don't let a very temporary interaction with a chick ruin that for you.

>>>>>>

Daisy....she played with my emotions and was very fickle....fucking bitch

Been over it for some time but she left a scar, I regret ever being with her.

>mongolian noodling site
thanks for the cackle m8

Did she lift do anything for your gainz? Did she lift instead of you and put on mass? Did she stick to a training regimen for you and you got stronger? Did she do anything for any of your gains or successes in life or was it just you?

Odds are, since you only knew here for 3 months she didn't.

My question is : why do you care? What did you actually lose ? I tell you what: NOTHING.

Everything in your life is 100% your own doing. You spend all your life with only one person: YOU. So stop moping and start looking out for nr 1.

In this case , you're beta when you consider others more important than you. People that did nothing for you. You lived 19 years without her, you'll live another 80 without her too.

Yes, it's hard to get dumped, but it's normal. In time you'll start doing the dumping.

Woke af bro

nigger you're life is not gonna end. It's just too much pain to handle for you right now but it gets better, believe me. Talk to people you like right now. like your parents, siblings, or good friends. I got cheated on after a long time relationship and she wrote me a text message that she had slept at the guy I shouldn't worry abouts house and when I confronted her in person and felt my mind slipping through anger and pain she just said "it just felt right". for weeks after that I went outside at night to hug trees, have silent outbursts of rage and talk really loud to myself, while crying and laying on a bench. I couldn't mastrubate for 4 weeks after that, couldn't go to muay thai practice for 2 months.
after three months I went on dates again, training and uni were going good. just fight through the depression, find a fuckbuddy when you feel like it again.
also, switch gyms if that's possible bro.

>normalfags flooding this board with blogs again
mcfucking kill yourselves

Bitches ain't shit but hoes 'n trix. Best let that soft heart go cold before it kills you niggah. Your life will be filled with bitches who will try to control you or use you for something they can't get themselves.

Grow cold as ice nigga and these bitches will slide off you like a puck and they'll be the ones catching feels whilst you stay woke af.

Just look at my nigga Sauron. You think he let bitches phase him? Naw because my dude was too busy being swole and conquering Middle Earth. My dude may have been wreathed in flame but this nigga's heart cold as fuck.

This.

I feel bad for you cucks pursuing women when all she will be thinking about when she is around you is Chad.

R. Broke up with her a month ago, but she begged me for another chance and promised it would be better. We kept fighting so I broke up with her this weekend. I'm really fucking sad, but she's completely heartbroken, she's been begging me to take her back and sending me pictures of us. We're both in our late 20's, a little old for this.

ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL ONE RING TO FIND THEM ONE RING TO BRING THEM ALL AND IN THE SHOWERS BIND THEM

Jesus, I've liked women before but never enough to dump my purse out all over Veeky Forums. Toughen up.

>spend 3 months in the friend zone
>cry like a mega bitch when she finally tells you she doesn't wanna fuck
>"I'm a power lifter"
Fucking kek lad. You realize how silly you look right?

Why would someone want to become a slave to somebody. I don´t get it, the only people who have the "power" to make me feel like OP are my parents because they gave me basically everything in some way - they gave me life, support and shaped me to that good human that i am.
But feeling like this for some slut you don´t even know properly is just weak and pathetic because you need to realize that you´re independant. Set some goals in your life and pursue them and if you feel like you need to revenge for something then use this anger as a motivation for your goals.

For example my goal is to become an idol for many people and make leave an impact on this planet because i want to die while knowing that i did something and the people in the future will remember me

Lol did u get cucked

No lol. She just kept complaining about things, and I couldn't deal with it. Middle of the night she'd wake up, be upset about something, and be unable to sleep until she told me about it.

She moved in with me a few months ago, our test run was great but it just went downhill from there.

Hey. Thanks, man. Not the other user, but this helped me.

There is no one for me.

Her name is Bri.

I was lucky enough to have high school love. We met on a Spanish class trip to Spain and had instant chemistry. We didn't talk for the rest of the summer but she was in my physics class that year and we started dating soon after.

We were together for two years and I will never love someone more. She was a devout Christian and super redpilled. Sometimes I still get dreams of her going ice skating with me and seeing the snowflakes in her hair while she looked at me with deep brown eyes like I was the most incredible thing to ever happen to her.

I got too clingy. She drifted away. She needed a Chad, which I was when we started, but I became to comfortable and she needed more. A week after we went to two different colleges in the same city she left me and I was all alone. Started partying and doing drugs but luckily I don't anymore.

I have a girlfriend now and I care about her, but I can't imagine ever loving her as much as Bri.

Man, high school relationships end, it's only natural. You should try to give your current girlfriend all your love if you can.

I know bro, thanks. I'm just trying to trust the process and know that someday I can get to love her as much as she does for me

Thats my story too bro. Feel ya

High school love is the strongest thing human can experience, that i can say at the high age of 22.

But i hope im wrong

What´s up with all these teens lately crying they lost their only live in the life or shit like that ? Is this what millennial drama looks like ?

this so much

Natalie

I could tell by the moment I met her that she'd be surrounded by suitors and I decided it'd be best not to get involved and just have a platonic friendship. By the time I admitted to myself that I had stronger feelings despite my better judgement and gathered the courage to approach her, she was in a romantic dilemma of her own, crushing on her casual sex friend.

It's been months now and although we don't talk or interact anymore, it's tearing at me. I tried to funnel the frustration into my lifts one day when it became too much and I just had to explode somehow, but I failed every set miserably.

I'm getting better. Looking to get a job with regular working hours, getting a steady income, then try to get back into a social life where I can meet people with similar interests and hopefully someone who I can fall in love with, again. I know it's not healthy to just swap from one infatuation to another, but it's not any better than having nothing to look forward to, either.

All we can do is hope for something in the future. I really hope that you can find something again with someone user

OP here. I don't know why, but this helped tremendously for some reason. You also described my own feelings better than I did in the original post.

I just don't know if I can last even another month of thinking of her every five minutes, which is what I do now, knowing she's far gone from me and probably taking Chad's cock. If I still feel like killing myself for much longer, I might actually do it. But what you write resonates with me for some reason.

I know I gotta man up. Change things. I just don't know how. I hate every second of my waking hours. But thank you friend. It's good to know someone else feels these feels too.

Ahhh, what it felt like to be 19 again. You're being an emotional chump right now, but that's okay because you're still young. Nothing to worry about here OP, you're just riding that wave called life.

Sometimes, shit hits the fan, but guess what? Life goes on with or without you. You're starting a new chapter in your life. That's the silver lining right there. If you were stagnant and kept being friends with this girl all the time, she would've eventually turned you into her little beta orbiter. Just the fact that you're mourning for her gives you a chance to start a new chapter in life. Don't be such a pussy, and just keep doing what you gotta be doing. That's what men do. They move on, compartmentalize things in their head, spill their spaghetti all over Veeky Forums, then become a new feels bro. You're gonna make it don't worry.

I wasn't in the friendzone. We were actually on the verge on forming a relationship. I wouldn't have caught as strong feelings as I have if all I thought was about fucking her. Of course I did, but it was only 10% of what she gave me again as a person. We would spend time together nearly every day. We kissed countless times, and all our mutual friends knew we were together .. so it's not the tale of the nerdy loser kid who thought he could marry his oneitis that doesn't even know he exists

Ahahahahahah omfg this is the cringiest and gayest shit i ever read. Serious question, how can you be so gay?

First you are 19, second she wasn't even your girlfriend, third you didn't even fuck.

Although it's pretty obvious you didn't fuck only a virgin could be so pathetic. Like grow a pair m8.

>Considered suicide many times, that's how bad this is. I cry myself to sleep every night.

You should definetly kill yourself son, we don't need such closet women going around posing as men.

>Victoria
That's also the name of the game I play daily, I'm not very good at it though.

Picture related, Europe in my recent game as South Africa.