Twf nobody likes me

>twf nobody likes me
>start lifting and self-improvement
>effort pays off
>make new friends and get invitations to places
>girls start to show interest
>find out that I actually don't like going out with people, and that girls are so far below my current level in life that I'll just end up being a dad for them that they never had
Anyone else familiar with this? You go through a heap of trouble to level yourself up, only to find out that normalfag life is not worth the hassle, and quite frankly no good at all?

Take /k/'s advice

>Better to have it and not need it than not have it and need it.

Need of course being subjective but at least you experienced it and can make a decision based on that.

>that when feel

sort of. My friends call me a mans man and I can easily meet people and talk/befriend anyone and thanks to Veeky Forums all the more better I've gotten great face gains. But I enjoy staying in. I hate going to party's it bores the shit out of me and I don't enjoy really the people whom I go with. I usually just keep it to myself and never tell anyone in person cause they'll probably just say "lol you're wierd"

>tfw people always talk about the same stuff with you

I realized this last friday when I saw some friends. Literally 90% of the conversations we had we already had had before. It pretty weird when you just do the dialogue like you would play it from a recorder.

I guess I am just boring/stupid so people only talk about some mundane shit with me.

"Friends" are such a fucking chore to maintain. Always want you to do stuff with them. Always want you to do stuff FOR them. Get disappointed and insecure if you turn their invitations down too often. I actually like hanging out by myself in my comfy house. Why cant they enjoy the same thing?

this

I don't go out not because I am afraid of being around people, but because I genuinely find it hard to give a fuck about what they have to say, so when I have someone come up and talk to me, I think all the all the time, "I don't give a shit about you or your life please kindly fuck off". I usually go for the cheap ass drinks, sometimes the music and then leave.

People thought I was autistic back in the day when I was a skinny fuck dyel, but now they think I am "cool because of dem muscles", so no matter how I act, no one will judge me in a negative way since it's very hard to get rid of the first very positive impression that is due to how I look.

its like that quote, if you liked me you wouldnt talk to me

You all should try to find people you enjoy hanging with

>"I don't give a shit about you or your life please kindly fuck off"

Yup. I cant count how many times per day i think "I dont care. Why are you talking at me about this?" while smiling to someone's face.

oh yeah because that's such an easy thing to do.

>I actually like hanging out by myself in my comfy house
I too am like this. I've actually met cool/funny/better people online than I have in person and I enjoy spending hours of the day talking/playing vidya with them. And they're not even neets either. I know college graduates with wives who spend their time leading a runescape clan. But the more I get fit the more I wonder if I really am wasting my time. I've gotten to the point where people call me handsome left and right and cousins take pictures of me when we go to dinner and stuff. It's funny this is the >only< place where I can finally get this off my chest.

I get what you guys mean, but how come you have the response? Unless of course the subject was something truly fucking annoying but does anyone who even try to initiate a conversation with you instantly annoy you?

>Fall for the gym meme
>Starting going three times a week
>Starting to feel good
>Think that a personal trainer might help improve dem gaynes
>Start first session with him
>He's pushing me hard, feel good though, them gaynes are coming
>He's shouting at me, pushing me beyiun my limits
>finished, feel weak and vulnerable
>Trainer walks me to the changing room, thanks me and leaves. Only arranges another session

WHAT THE FUCK Veeky Forums WHY DID HE DO THIS? WHY DIDNT HE MASSAGE ME DOWN, FONDLE ME AND STICK A FINGER UP MY ASS? I HAD TO SHOWER ALONE. I WAS EXPECTING GAY HOMO STEAMY SWEATY GAY SEX

>mfw, fell for the gym and gay homo PT sex meme because of this shitty board

It's hard because most of the people think that drinking and partying while acting all quirky is the normal thing to do.
Also they think that anyone who just wants to chill at home is just a weirdo.

most people do this man, it's not weird, it's just called making conversation. if you think about it there's a finite amount of appropriate topics to discuss with friends, especially more distant ones so everyone is reluctant to introduce new shit that might seem weird and out of place. if however you do want to talk about something else you should be the one to change the topic and introduce something new to the discussion, most people will accept it
they ain't friends then, they're acquaintance that you're mistaking for friends. everyone does this but actually they all hate each other deep down but just play nice because they're afraid of being on their own and prefer artificial relationships. find real friends that you have things in common with, then go through shit with said friends bonding and it won't feel like a chore. it's not a chore for me to maintain friendships with best bros, but it's a chore to make nice with others in my social circle so i neglect them and keep being a dick to everyone but my good friends

This.

what annoys me the most is that this is exactly how THEY feel, but try to hide it with fake smiles like this user says. I do not blame the user or them, because I do the exact same thing. When I talk to someone, it's always 90% about THEM, and the remaining 10% is about me, scattered around the other 90% and usually interrupted by switching the subject to THEM in repeated cycles. Everyone likes to talk about themselves, this is a fact, the difference between me and them is that I find it super hard to put up a fake smile and act like I care.

Nah. Im talking about people who try to talk to me about the same dumb shit every day. Not strangers who make polite conversation in public (unless im working in which case they need to fuck off)

>ITT : friendless autists
pro tip, you're hanging around the wrong people

You are absolutely right. It is just really eye-opening to discover how limited people are with their ability to create conversation. And I dont mean to blame only my friends with this, but also myself.

>friendless autists
nah. people want me to go everywhere with them and constantly hit me up to hang out. I just don't want to

watsya rsn m8

>Everyone likes to talk about themselves, this is a fact, the difference between me and them is that I find it super hard to put up a fake smile and act like I care.
>implying they don't feel the same way

Highschool is tough, huh?

>cousins take pictures of me when we go to dinner and stuff

solid

>Thinking people change after highschool

>the people whom I go with
The whole point of using whom is that you don't end the sentence with a preposition

People don't, but their attitude do and the attitude in this post is typical for highschooler, who still thinks he's "not like the others".

There's no shortage of cool and interesting people outside but if all you want to do is stay home and bullshit online who's fault is that. It's nobody's fault you're too autistic to make meaningful connections with other people. Saying others are boring is just a coping mechanism.

If you don't like going to parties and what not find something outside you actually enjoy instead of sitting at home like a fucking loser

Not really, they just learn to disguise those attitudes so as to be better rewarded. Childhood and adolescence are processes of stifling the selfish instinct to get a societal reward.
This post sounds like a typical 30-something who believes nice lies like age = experience and that his wife still loves him.

I don't think /k/ was the first one to come up with this phrase but I do like the sentiment!

how is sitting at home making you a loser, if that's what you enjoy doing?

who else here /COCOON MODE FOREVER/

RUNDOWN
U
N
D
O
W
N

I've just stopped filtering myself around people. Once I say something that pisses them off they stop hanging out with me. Doesn't happen often because I barely had a filter before. Most of my friends and acquaintances bore the hell out of me though.

Because there's more to life than being a basement dweller. It's healthy to stay home sometimes but justifying your social ineptitude by saying you'd prefer to stay home all the time is not. If you do stay home all the time because the people you know are boring maybe Its because you are a boring person. You are your friends and if you don't have interesting friends maybe you should do somethings besides lifting and bullshitting on Veeky Forums.

I am doing a PhD in theoretical computer science. I enjoy spending my time at the university, but I have rejected hundreds of party invites because I prefer to be alone during the evening and night. I don't see how that makes me a basement dweller, I enjoy my life and don't feel depressed or suicidal. I use Veeky Forums for fun, the same way as those who party, party for fun. I don't understand how that makes me a loser of any sort.

Shying away from social interactions as a social animal is a red flag. We don't know how active you are, or if you're exaggerating, but all humans desire companionship. Those in solitary confinement for long periods of time are driven to literal insanity and permanently scarred. Do you just go out once a week and dislike constant social distractions through the week? Congrats, you're an introvert. Do you go weeks without connecting with other humans, and then justify this to yourself? Seek help