Bitconnect

What's the intel on this shit? I keep seeing normies all over facebook now talking about how easy it is making money off this who had no idea about crypto before

It brings fresh blood into bitcoin for sure.

Ponzi

this kid who said ponzi is a definite faggot.

bitconnect will never die kid. stay poor

regal coin is also doing great.

Do you actually know what a Ponzi Scheme is?

This is 100% a Ponzi Scheme. I has all of the flags. People are being paid through the newer money coming in. As soon as new people stop joining, the entire thing collapses and you lose everything

A scam that's going to collapse very soon. It's a flawed model built on lies and referral rewards. Will be a funny day when that happens and all the dumb faggots that lost everything come posting on biz.

It's actually a really clever ponzi scheme. When you "reinvest" your dividends, you are actually "loaning" back your bitconnect tokens to the "trading bot," which locks them up for a period of time, thereby limiting supply and controlling volatility of BCC, causing the price to continuously rise. The fact that there is a "trading bot" makes it less obvious to normies that it's a ponzi scheme, and their returns aren't actually guaranteed and the whole website could collapse at any moment.

One "End Times" scenario for crypto that I haven't seen discussed before is that bitconnect continues to grow until it's rivaling Ethereum, at which point it collapses, stealing lots of money from normies in the process and resulting in calls for draconian measures around the world against crypto in light of the bitconnect collapse. Maybe the founders will buy sanctuary in North Korea or something.

At any rate, if you want to invest, just buy the token on an exchange and put a stop loss, the token rises at about the same rate as "investing" with them would, and you can still dump in case of them closing their website.

if you read literally anything on how it worked, it would be immediately clear that it is a ponzi.
It is a straight up no holds bar ponzi complete with a fucking referral structure and "guaranteed gains".

:^)

>give them $10k
>look guys i get $100 a day
No not really. Your currently at a loss of $9900 you fucking retard

this banner ad and this particular pyramid scheme is one of my favorites as a spectator, since it is perfect normie bait

wtf are you trying to say

> This dude is the biggest shill for bitconnect and its really making everything horrible for the crypto community.

that guy went from welfare to buying new BMWs or something from investing in bitconnect early and making videos about it for referrals on youtube. Seems like a decent dude, it's people like him who shill BCC to other normies.

not when bitconnect is their first entry point

normies are being introducted to crypto through a fucking scam thats going to break them

rise of bitcoin price is probably because of bitconnect

what happens when they dump it?

bitconnect holds like 3-5% of all bitcoin

they started in november when bitcoin was 700$ per

they now have a 1.5b market cap

The ones that shill most adamantly for a Ponzi are those who got in early enough to be turning a profit before it collapse. Of course, the smart ones pull out, while the dumb ones keep reinvesting until the Ponzi folds.

He never gave me free btc

silly nigger

If this ponzi is super successful it could hang around for the next decade, all really depends with how much money is flowing in. Saying that, I really hope it dies off soon.

I invested early 2017 $25k in bcc and I'm now close to 250k. Biz bros are fucking mad, because they can't even beat a trading bot, which manages atleast to get 0,5% daily return, and you faggots lose money daytrading. Ahahaha, Keep gambling faggots, with your links, neos and omgs shittokens, while I just reinvest everyday. I gonna post when I retire.

at least pull out some profit now so you dont kill yourself later when it finally goes tits up

You actually are not making great returns considering how bullish this market is. 10x is fucking average if you started early this year.

x10 - not great returns

Absolute state of biz

lol coming from a fag who needs his ponzi scheme money to make profit

>M-muh steemit
Stay poor faggot, you'll never gonna make it

bitconnect is either

a) a ponzi
b) dark pool providing liquidity to big exchanges
c) vacuuming up bitcoin to force price higher; since your profits are shown in usd and not bitcoin, perhaps its possible to maintain

If they have any brains they would cash out their gains ASAP before it collapses (unless fresh blood).
Oh well, darwinism, survival of the fittest. I go jip'd by ethtrade.org lol, only like a coouple satoshis and an ETH//cpl USD. Maybe like ~$100 total.
Plebs will be plebs.

>vacuuming up bitcoin

>bitconnect holds like 3-5% of all bitcoin

where can I sauce this

bump

No matter how much $$$ he made through crypto, he's still a stupid nigger who advertise bitconnect heavily.

atleast he made more money in 1 year then you will ever have in your life. go back to /pol/ scum

just theories, but c) is probably not possible

look at when bitconnect started and the price of bitcoin at that time. they are now selling bcc at $200 a pop. market cap is 1.5b...

percentages are probably way off but they must hold a fuck load of bitcoin

hes going to end up dead if he keeps shilling this ponzi crap

how many people are dumping real money into it because of this guy? when it collapses hes fucked

but alas
>niggers
>forethought

bump

It's legit guys, put in 10 grand ASAP! I'm fucking kidding, you're better off putting the top 100 shitcoins on a RNG and going all in on one than lose all you money to a ponzi scheme.

I agree. I say we make and example of him. /b/ and /pol/ would help us find him

bump

>an investment of $100 today could make you $300 a day in 2 years for basically no effort
Lol fuck off

Even BTG people knows this is just ponzi