How do the likes of people like Calum Von Moger eat so much shit and still stay like 10% body fat max...

How do the likes of people like Calum Von Moger eat so much shit and still stay like 10% body fat max? I saw a video of him working out and drinking a tub of ice cream

obviously they have the help of steroids and other compounds but how does it work exactly?

I'm natty and training my ass off 6 or 7 times a week with 5 sessions of intense cardio (enough to get me sweating pints) and i reduced all my calories so i'm in deficit.

Never touch chocolate or ice cream or any of that shit.
I also cut my carbs down slowly in a taper so that i eat maybe 100g of carbs a day.

I am SLOWLY losing body fat. But i just don't know if i can get that low naturally?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JM4gjX2sk1k
goodlookingloser.com/juiced/how-do-bodybuilders-eat-so-much-fast-food-and-stay-lean-mcdonalds-bodybuilder-diet
youtu.be/mBnnncUoLUw?t=11m36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how much protein can I get from eating my bros farts?

helpful thanks

His genetics are top tier. He has frame, face and height.

i appreciate genetically i'll never reach his level of physique.

i'm just wondering how he eats a tub of ice cream and stays shredded

steroids + genetics

you're a pussy and you're obsessed with bullshit and will struggle to live a fulfilling life until you realize what is actually important

Why is he holding those boxes so awkwardly?

It looks very odd

which steroids

yawn.

haha i didn't realise that holy shit

>which steroids
I'm not /fraud/ but I've heard anavar is useful for cutting.

With that said, just having lots of muscle to burn calories 24/7 is going to let you eat a lot more junk than the average guy. Check out this dude being interviewed about his 20,000 calorie per day diet when he was on cycle. He might be exaggerating but this video really opened my eyes as to how big the difference is between natties and frauds.

youtube.com/watch?v=JM4gjX2sk1k

yeah i've heard anavar is really good. really safe too in terms of side effects.

Damn haha 20k calories thats insane.

makes alot of sense thank you

One of my friends went to the gym he went too and spoke to him. Said he was on tons of gear, growth hormone and shit

Superior genetics that Veeky Forums swears don't exist

Calum is 6'2 well over 110kgs lean, his maintainance would be at least 4000 cals before you take into account how much he trains, look at Ronnie Coleman's old diets he ate 2-3 tubs of Ben and Jerry's a day.
More muscle means more cals burned means you can eat more.

>i'm just wondering how he eats a tub of ice cream and stays shredded

really good insulin sensitivity

aka genetics

With test tren winstrol clen t3(maintenance dose) and 250mg dnp my tdee is about 3500 at 173lbs.

Calum with his insane gebetics plus hgh plus harsher training prolly has a tdee of 5000 without the dnp.

300g protein is 1200 calories, so just imagine how much shit he can eat after he hits his protein macros esp on a lean bulk.

Eh i eat a tonne all the time and im 90kg lean, guess its genetics.

I stopped counting calories years ago because my genetics hardly allowed them to negatively effect my gains

Ignore the "hurr durr genetics and framez!" shit from the Yanks.

It's roids and stuff like Clen or DNP. You can eat utter shit on gear and still burn fat and throw on muscle.

Not the best idea health wise, but as long as your cholesterol values are in check its normally fine.

eat CLEN
TREN hard
ANAVAR give up

+ genetics to a tiny extent

It's called actually being active.

The disinformation angle is fun to watch.

"Milk is for babies, Real men drink beer" -arnie

>no TEST your limits
user...

In his case it is genetics though, he literally only has to diet for a week to get stage ready from his offseason physique, you really think he's going to be taking clen and dnp year round? He would be fucking dead

Even other pro bodybuilders say he has insane genetics

Guy's probably on his feet all day for most of the week. Add in the effects of whatever he's taking and you have your answer.

OP here on my phone

Yeah I've heard you can just eat shit on gear and still burn fat but people say in forums that 'you must have a perfect diet before going on gear'

other than roids it probably fits his macros and cals requirements as well. i eat a mix of healthy and shit foods and i only gain weight if i put effort into it

>which steroids
in his latetest vid he was talking about his friends who are supposed to help him with gains: Ana (anadrol) and some other one which i forgot
doesn't matter as long as it fits your macros. Your macros have to be on point even on streoids if you want to keep that shredded look

The perfect diet meme is a way of protecting their secret and trying to convince outsiders that they're super disciplined. It's total bullshit.

Seriously, read this:

"Through Facebook, in the Summer of 2005, I became friends with a kid that went on to become "Mr. Tampa". He was my very first friend at the University of Florida and we are still tight today.

He said he was 21 years old, 6-0 235 lbs at 8% bodyfat.

When I finally met him in the Fall, he turned out to be 6-0 250 lbs at 7% bodyfat. Arms were 20.5".

A real fucking freakshow.

Jesus Christ.

He told me, much to my surprise, that his diet consisted of multiple trips to McDonalds (or Burger King, Chick-Fil-a, Taco Bell, etc.) for literally ALL his meals.

He wasn't joking either.

Multiple times a day, he would gulp down 128 oz sodas full of high-fructose corn syrup to wash down 2500-3000 calories of burgers, fries and apple pies.

When I saw this, I couldn't believe what the fuck I was seeing.

I had to figure out how he was doing it.

Most people would be morbidly obese if they followed that diet for 9 days.

The experts on bodybuilding forums told me the real hardcore guys ate chicken and brown rice for every meal, what the hell was going on?

How was he eating so much fast food and staying so lean?"

goodlookingloser.com/juiced/how-do-bodybuilders-eat-so-much-fast-food-and-stay-lean-mcdonalds-bodybuilder-diet

is calories in and calories out and not being in a 1000 calories surplus too hard concepts to understand?

where to get a2 protein milk in states

He isn't on steroids though
>you aren't even going for a pedal on the bike just walking
>I'm just walking on the grass
>not on cycle
>cycle
>roids
youtu.be/mBnnncUoLUw?t=11m36s

I've always thought there was some sort of lie behind bodybuilders protecting themselves by saying all the eat is chicken and rice. Thanks for this man. Really helpful

>
I don't get what you're tryna say haha

i always knew BBs had some secret potion to burn fat, i once used clen to cut to single digit bf and it was fast, about two weeks and i lost about 10lbs of fat while keeping all my lifts, but with those T3 and shit it could be done in a week while bulking lol

My mate used clen and had good results. I have to stay away from shit like that tho because I have a bad (ish) heart

I haven't been diagnosed with anything but I randomly get pains that feel like palpitations. Despite being a fit 23 year old

Once you have the amount of muscle mass he has then eating like shit won't make a difference in your appearance short term

Clen being crazy bad for your heart is a meme, it raises your metabolism by about 15%, barely bothers your heart, my gf runs it at 100ed 2 weeks on 2 off for 6 weeks on total 3 times a year no problems at all and She's tiny, is your heart weaker than a little girls u fgt

It's like you forget people can and many do throw up to control their weight when they eat trash food. I do it sometimes if I had too many carbs or low quality fats

Hahahha sorry that genuinely made me crease.

Mmm I guess but doesn't it increase your heart rate the same as other thermogenics?

See a doctor pal

Ever heard of calories in calories out dumbass? You can eat like shit a day or two a week and be just fine as long as you eat less than you burn.

No I have never heard of that thank you sir

Do cardio, I run tren mast etc and my bp and heart rate are fine, I do 4-5 ~1 hour walks a week, taking legs day and day after off, sometimes day before too.
Never do hiit on clen/tren.

Did you mean cringe?

Also remember clen is for horses, and what's special about horses?
Massive cocks.
Correlation? Association? Causation?
You be the judge

Obviously he doesnt eat like that all the time stupid nagger

Genetics and insulin sensitivity levels mostly

As a former sedentary fatty (guessing here but since you're trying to drop bodyfat...) Your insulin sensitivity is low. Instead of muscle tissue taking in nutrients (glucose, protein, fatty acids) your lipocytes and liver suck them up.

As you get leaner, insulin sensitivity goes up, and nutrient partitioning gets more efficient. This is especially true the longer you stay lean. Your body has 'more momentum' so to speak, and is 'less willing' to put on fat (the metabolic pathways involved would be downregulated and less efficient).

>Tl;dr get really lean, sub 10%, stay there for a few months, and you too may be able to eat like an asshole

His genetics probably help, but seriously, this "genetics" excuse is way over exaggerated as a way for people to get away with not trying.

It's easy to sit on your fat ass all day, eat shit, never lift so much a remote, and trot out the old "there's no point trying, I'm just like this genetically" but that's not the case.

There are guys out there who were Auschwitz mode, guys who were whales, who now look 95% as good as this guy, if not better.

Your genetics mean you are how you are naturally, and of course, there are some things we can "cheat" nature on. Lifting weights and training hard means you can literally change your body fat and muscle volume by enormous amounts. Throw in some gear, and it's like fucking magic.

Some things are harder - your face for example, or you hair. But surgery can fix your face or transplant new hair.

Some things are far more tricky, if not impossible - your height, your shoulder width, your muscle insertions. But unless you're literally deformed, this is a negligible difference. The whole "frame" thing is used as an excuse for shitty training 99.9% of the time. Unless you literally have deformed shoulders, the reason they lag is the fact you aren't putting the effort in.

I'd also bet good money his "diet" is a fucking scam. He probably eats just like any other pro when he's not shilling on camera.

True to an extent, but gear will fucking work no matter what you do. How WELL it works depends on diet and training. You can make serious gains on gear if you're eating like shit, but not as well as if you're eating "properly".

Remember too, that gear can seriously affect blood pressure and cholesterol. You might look fucking great, but if your bloods show insane LDL levels and your BP is through the roof, you're on the way to the morgue no matter how fucking amazing your body is.

Anavar is for women. Test + tren is what you want

Thanks for the advice on hiit because that's what I currently like to do a few times a week on top of normal cardio. But I'll just get back to the normal cardio

And no I laughed really loud. Haven't been called a faggot in a while haha

Hahaha

Wow that's actually really informative. Thanks. Although I don't plan to eat like shit no matter how I look. I just don't enjoy eating shit. But a McDonald's every now and again or being able to eat chocolate once a month would be nice

Yeah I'd bet his diet is a scam too.
Yeah I guess results would be a lot better if you were perfect on your diet.
Yeah if I were to ever consider gear I would be very very safe

I've considered doing a cycle of test but tren scares the shit out of me

You shouldn't be doing Tren for a first cycle anyway.

I mean, you can, but probably not wise. Walk before you can run, etc.

The answer is literally just steroids. Steroids are magic that come with a cost.

It's really that simple. There is no one that is that much of a 'genetic freak'.

Here's some easy to follow rules that give you an idea on how to play with your diet

>2g per POUND bodyweight of protein a day. It's a fucking lot of protein, oh well. Eat it. The more protein you eat the more efficient your body becomes at storing it, and over time results in more LBM. See pic related, this was a metastudy

>If carbs go up, fat goes down. If fat goes up, carbs go down. Duh

>Time your carbs around workouts. Some people like preworkout meals with carbs to fuel aggression with the weights, others like to eat a ton post workout when your muscles are full of blood and sensitive to insulin. Both can work. Find your happy place.

>Rotate your calories through the week. The body ALWAYS burns fat as its preference, it only burns protein if there's no muscle stimulation, this is why you must lift. So if you give it a couple days where you are under TDEE, and a few where you are over, you WILL recomposition.

That's the basics. The real key is working with your body and eating fuckloads of protein, the rest falls into place in time.

So all I have to do is eat tons of carbs and I'll lose lots of weight? Awesome!

good looking loser looks awful tho

he openly admits to roiding you idiot

Are you literally a fucking retard?

3/10 apply yourself

>he's on anavar

OP is faggot

No, I'm making fun of how dumb you are. You said eat more carbs and you'll have less fat. You also said eat 2g of protein/lb of weight. You're wrong about both. And even if you meant eating LESS carbs is the key to losing weight, you're wrong about that as well. Gas yourself, Corky.

If you actually browse those forums (you should if you plan on going on) you can see the results of eating and working out like shit on steroids.

You literally just look the same but scaled up. If you're a fleshy pile of shit and fat without roids, you'll be a bigger fleshy pile of shit and fat on them. If you're a lean muscular motherfucker natty, if you roid you'll be a bigger, leaner muscular motherfucker.

Get your shit straight first before roiding. I didn't and it took me a year of fucking around while on gear, which was a total fucking waste.

Pro tip, "genetics" in the context of bodybuilding refers to drug response.

>Yeah I'd bet his diet is a scam too

It is. You don't get 5k+ calories a day without pounding some junk food. That said you *should* be eating the junk on top of a "base" diet where all you do is cut out the junk and swap drugs to go from off-season to contest ready.

This

He said on the camera he was going to meet his friends. Diana & Ana.

What, so people respond to gear differently?

Never heard that before. Surely if you're banging in 600mg of Test E a week, it doesn't really matter what your levels were like beforehand.

I'm not saying its wrong, I'd just like more info.

Read it again, the carb/fat relationship is referring to macronutrient profile. If you're consuming loads of carbs, reduce fat intake and vice versa.

>I only want the minimum out of life
Not everyone stores and utilitizes protein the same way. If you want the most results, increase protein. Especially if you're trying to recomposition like OP.

The kidney and liver shit people like to bitch about with high protein diets is also false. Your body changes its metabolic pathways within a couple weeks to adjust to diet, and all studies showing ill health just radically changed protein intake, and didn't follow through long term. Well of fucking course of you break homeostasis you're going to find some sort of ill effect.

>Rotate your calories through the week. The body ALWAYS burns fat as its preference, it only burns protein if there's no muscle stimulation, this is why you must lift. So if you give it a couple days where you are under TDEE, and a few where you are over, you WILL recomposition.
Im probably stoopid, but what do you mean by this?

Here's an example

TDEE is 3000 calories

Intake over the week
>Monday: 2200
>Tuesday: 2800
>Wednesday: 2500
>Thursday: 3200
> Friday: 2500
>Saturday: 5000 (cheat window/planned refeed)
>Sunday: 2800

Over the week you've been in caloric deficit most days, but went into caloric surplus on others so your net energy balance for the week was the same. But, because your body is constantly using energy, on the days where you weren't eating your TDEE your body had to find that energy somewhere, and thus utilized energy stores (fat cells and liver glycogen) in order to continue functioning. During the times of high calories, if you're planning and exercising right, you'll have favorable nutrient partitioning; more nutrients will flood your muscles instead of fat stores.

Hope that helps. Numbers were completely bullshit just off the top of my head to demonstrate concept.

Ah cheers. Do I need a specific carb/fat balance on these days, or can I just use adjust the normal macros?

To maintain I need about 2550 kcals/day. Thus a normal cut for me would be about 2300 kcals/day. Do I sumarize 2300 by 7 and split it out based on what days I work out?

nvm, I read m0ar from google. I guess more carbs less fat probably feels best.

People respond differently to drugs in general. In terms of gear one guy might be able to take 500mg of test with no side effects while another would get acne and gyno. This is part of why you'll see such varied advice on what to take.

The tip that Veeky Forums will never tell you, is that all those shitty supplements and 50000000g of brotein DON'T FUCKING MATTER. You can eat like hot garbage and still get shredded if you put in the work. Look at highschool and college football players. Living off fast food and beer, ripped as fuck. Linemen are fat shits because they don't put in enough exercise for how much they eat. Eat ice cream every fucking day, and just do more work. The end result will be the same (not talking about blood pressure and shit).

I mean, yeah you could. I would suggest googling 'calorie cycling' and especially 'carb cycling'. See what others do, and do reasonable experiments. This shit takes time, learning how your body works is a lifelong process.

For refeed days yeah generally you want loads of carbs to refill muscle glycogen stores.

On lower calorie days try more fat to maintain satiety and reinforce fatty acid metabolic pathways.

Just remember nothing is set entirely in stone, play with your body as a science experiment.

>those R^2 values

there's so much deviation. it's pretty trash data

>not using robust regression

>How do the likes of people like Calum Von Moger eat so much shit and still stay like 10% body fat max?

Because he doesn't.
He most probably did some kind of diet for that picture alone.
Do you actually think he is walking around shredded 24/7, veins popping, slamming junk food left and right?
>B-but his instagram picture with all these boxes...
Like are you retarded?
You have to watch what you eat to look good period.

This. Getting such dataset as a research results I would consider commiting sudoku.

I bet it is kendo.

Drugs.
He can walk around relatively lean 24/7 because of the magic of drugs.

>"genetics" in the context of bodybuilding refers to drug response

This. Look at Bostin Loyd; the guy's on more gear than Olympia contestants and he looks like shit.

You sound like the "I smell chocolate and put on weight" people.

He roids. Hard.

He does actually. Just check his snapchat you fucking mongoloid.

As for OPs question, steroids (tren, mostly) help, but HGH is the real killer when it comes to fat loss.

he obviously eats clen and trens hard

he didnt have frame before roids tho

>eating a single tub of ice cream for a video will make you fat

that's not how it works

their bodies obey different rules

with a hormonal profile so much different than normal they pretty much can't be considered normal humans

just don't compare yourself to guys who are hormonized to that degree
it makes no sense whatsoever

I'm getting a bullshit vibe from this vid.

>which steroids

All of them. All the steroids.

>goodlookingloser.com/juiced/how-do-bodybuilders-eat-so-much-fast-food-and-stay-lean-mcdonalds-bodybuilder-diet

Jesus christ bro that first pic, I cant read this shit.

His shoulder are rolled forward in that pic making them look smaller, whereas in the other picture his shoulders are back.

Boston is a poofter

Why is wojak a brain now? Did I miss this meme?

Wojak was always a feels cuck