Tfw addicted to rich piana videos

>tfw addicted to rich piana videos
>starting to emulate him while driving around with my gf
>actually following his advice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2yD6Vid6O8
youtu.be/PTO3k4n98ag?t=3m17s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw watching Piana videos for the past three hours before coming on Veeky Forums and seeing this thread

>tfw when Rich Piana is one of the best natural body builders in the youtube fitness industry.

Gonna need to see pics of you. Running around screaming "C'MON, 5 SCOOPS" as a typical Veeky Forums dyel is going to be confusing as fuck for bystanders.

>Hi user good morning
>Good fucking morning god dammit

I actually started doing cardio and doing vacuums just because of him.

I watch this video every day to remind myself to do whatever it takes to achieve my goals.
youtube.com/watch?v=A2yD6Vid6O8

Rich is an idiot, but he is a successful idiot that you can still learn from.

Wtf are we a hivemind or something? I was literally watching the first 10 seconds of his BBTD videos a few minutes ago before going to the gym

although I get where he is coming from I doubt this advice works for naturals honestly. If you take enough steroids then it is probably like that and the more you put in the more you get out. As a natural you have a certain limit though and you cant work out hard 3-4h every day you need rest.

>Not waking up by yelling "GOOD FUCKING MORNING GOD DAMMIT!", as it bounces off the walls of your mansion filled with nothing but boxes of Real Food and shoes

Have you actually tried working out 3-4 hours, getting 8-10 meals, and sleeping 8+ hours? Or do you just accept what dyels say online

no I havent tried it, I guess I am not willing to put in so much time and effort into something that basically goes against most of the stuff I have read online and in books.

Rich has also said that naturals have to train differently, just looked it up and he basically says that you shouldnt train like that natty. youtu.be/PTO3k4n98ag?t=3m17s

>people are stupid enough to listen some imbecile rambling pseudo-philosophical stuff on camera just because he injects synthol (aka "does whatever it takes to look moronic")

Gonna meet Rich this Sunday at the Arnold. I'll take pics or record a vid for you guys. What should I say in it?

It's motherfuckin' shake time god dammit!

Steroids or whatevere he is the most charismatic youtuber ever

recently I saw someone in my class running around with a mutant bag. he looked like a fucking retard, typical curl monkey.

Ask him what tribe his "tribal" tattoos are from.

>t. Chief Wahoo

You better post about this on Sunday.

Gotta confuse those bystanders, c'mon.

Thers this dude at my gym who wears 5% gear and has a jug . i wanna talk to him. i wonder if he is following rich's new cutting program

Lols. A fag local to me started his own soup company called "5 More" DIRECT rip off of 5%, same green 5 and everything. Half the kids in the gym are wearing his shit hold on I'll find you a pic

Pic related lols

Honestly Rich Piana is the only fitness youtuber I watch now. Too many faggots who take themselves too seriously like christian guzman have flooded the scene

not really

I can almost guarantee that guy is super to creepy to women in the gym and on social media just by looking at him

He'll go up to people struggling on bench or curling or whatever and yell "CMONNN FIVE MORE!!!" Lmfaoooo