> Coin Burn
> New Website with team on it
> Already working product
> 8% dividend
> Revised Roadmap
> At 0.1 cents
> 11mm circulating supply

Cons: Still a stupid name

Already on Telegram with DEVS! GET IN ON Coinexchange!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cybcsec.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You literally just posted all the green text posts from a pepe thread

They currently have no developers, I just looked at the new website in team section.

so this is the true power of a coin that has a new website... with a team on it...

The product is made to a higher degree, check the whitepaper, they are updating the website as we speak with all their team members.

People were calling it a scam because of how the team was anonymous before.

>CybCSec
How are you even supposed to say that

This was outed as a scam biz/ros
Careful with this piece of shit

>bought ath
Kek

cons:
> stupid name
> stupid logo
> lack of development in github

pros:
> micro-est of microcaps
> coin burn soon?
> super cheap
> wallet is comfy as fuck
> staking rewards
> already has privacy features its competitors are still working on (ODN for example)

this is screaming for a little gamble investment in case moon. I took a small position.

cyber crypto security i think

The staking is nice.

Damn, nice small position could get some serious gains here. I'll bite, fuck it

the guy who was involved with that was booted by the team, verify for yourself on their facebook and new site

cybcsec.com/

ATH was 0.3 cents fucking idiot.
Infact ICO price was 0.3 cents.

KEK indeed.

The FUD is now clear. Morten Linnen, dude who ran different marketing jobs resigned due to huge pressure from the community. The team wants to succeed so they opted to work on the coin without him.

here's hoping they hire pajeet or somebody to run the codebase properly so this thing can moon

I need to know more about the coin burn I keep hearing about. The thing holding this coin back is absolutely the massive amount of coin supply not circulating

They're taking feedback on their product. Don't be shy to tell them on Telegram!

Resigned in public, but he still gets money from this scam.

Have fun falling for a scam

You have a thousand shitcoins to talk smack about. This isn't one of those kthx.

goddammit /biz
your retardation levels are at a new high
this piece of shit has been proven a scam
also
Buy Orders Total: 0.85533723 BTC
24h Volume 1.60234928

and that logo, fucking christ man.

Prove it? Without talking about Morten Linnen FUD.
Also you're going by logos now? LMAO.

You said the same on that other thread and didnt post any proof. The blockchain is already working, you can check all transactions there man.
When did this happen?
Also theres no other place to go than UP UP UP with those numbers. Faggot.

This.

> Low level FUD without proof.
> Blockchain and Wallets are working.
> Telegram with Devs open to everyone for any suspicions.
> ICO price was at 3 cents, lowest it went was 1.45 cents. There are NO heavy bags.
> user assumes people are bagholding

Ive got 11k of this and plan to get as much as possible.

Hahaha, it's already at 26%, this coin will moon so hard once the FUD clears up.

>255,217,604 XCS total supply
>11,217,604 XCS circulating supply

kek

You better not lie to me, I need a break in my life for once. When is it expected to moon?

tomorrow most likely, devs are putting up an ANN thread

I'd rather the growth be organic than a P&D... fuck those scamfucking bastards. Moon is already imminent though if you're buying in at 1-2 cents... what more could you want?

user COINBURN COMING TO A PAJEET NEAR YOU.

>The first round of the ICO was priced at 6000 Sats. The second round was at 7000 Sats,

HAHA WHAT THE FUCK. IT'S DOWN ALL THE WAY TO 420 SATS THIS SHITCOIN IS FULL OF DESPERATE BAGHOLDERS

This is not metaverse.

Metaverse doesn't cost 1 cent

pure scam

provide evidence of it being a scam that is contrary to the existence of its working product/blockchain

So did he quit or they fired him

ANN?

bitcoin talk forum announcement thread

As someone working in the infosec industry I can't believe how easy it is to scam with buzzword blockchains now a days. Who's genius idea was it to put AV on a blockchain? Why the fuck does AV have to be on a block chain?

White paper makes no sense and is complete utter trash. Bring this garbage to any security conference, BSides,Schmoocon, Defcon, etc and it'll be laughed out of the con.

If you fall for this shit you deserve to lose your money.

Pravik Pajeet isn't listed as an advisor anywhere. STAY AWAY.

wow what reading comprehension you have you useless kike. the anti virus is for the platform not fucking on the blockchain you fucking street shitter

devs are being hired

did you think a 1000x moonshot will be easy?

cybersex

assume the total is the circulating. problem solved.

why do i see alot of coins on this site advertising new website like its a good thing? Anyone can make a website

depends, pump and dump can be soon when more people get behind this.

long term this is XVG, ODN, PIVX, ZEN and more

community suggested he step down for the good of the project and he complied

soon. you have a chance to get in front of the bttalk autists on this.

its a stroke of genius.

it can be marketed to rich white norwegians who want to stash their shekels somewhere so that big bad putin doesnt steal them when he inevitably invades.