DANCE THREAD

Alright Veeky Forums thinking about doing some dancin. Seems like a chill way to make some extra social gains.

What are some basic / beginner things I should learn to be able to dance pretty well to most songs?

Go to a Zumba class. Gotta keep it Veeky Forums.

This is Veeky Forums, dancing is cardio

But if I'm gonna get banned for this post I might as well sprinkle in a bogpost

Just go to a rap concert and jump around and point

kys faggot do some martial arts

if i was upper middle class i would have done ballet. I genuinely think it looks cool and the whole culture of it is interesting to me

Go for latino dances. Might as well learn to touch a girl.

I dance salsa and bachata. It's a great way to meet people, has improved my coordination, and being muscular/atronger helps with a lot of the more advanced moves. Its also cheating when you talk to girls about it, all girls love it, even if they suck

>all girls love it, even if they suck
biggest lie ever told

It actually got girls less interested in me when they found out what I was spending so much time on, there''s MUCH MUCH better hobbies to do for girls. most girls that dont dance wont be magically interested in you or in dance once they find out you dance. The girls that are magically interested in it are just interested in you and want an excuse to take them out

Getting laid in the salsa scene is retarded too since its a very very very small world and shit will catch up to you. So you'll be spending a ton of time and money hanging out with girls you wont fuck basically dooming yourself.

t. someone who wasted a ton of money and time getting good at salsa and bachata

What's the best way to learn shuffle online?Also, any good industrial dance tutorials? I hate copying routines in youTube videos from people way beyond my level.

I dunno, im a pretty shitty dancer but memorizing a basic routine and a few moves has legitimately impressed people and enhanced my social gains.

there's a difference between impressing people and actually making progress with those people

I'd really like to learn how to dance, but I'll look retarded the first 20 times I try, and I'm a coward

any tips other than "man the fuck up"?

You probably autistically overdid it instead of casually being decent at it.

Sounds like you're just ugly desu

what is the better hobby then? rock climbing like every other tool ?

just groove with the music and let it move you

SHE can feel the music, and if you can too, then you can feel her

no special techniques required but make sure to dress like a trap king

>there''s MUCH MUCH better hobbies to do for girls

Lol someone asked about landing girls with drawing skills and they got told to forget drawing and start dancing. What are the hobbies better than dancing?

>Veeky Forums's heirarchy of attractive hobbies

*asked in /ic/ about drawing/told about dancing, that is

You idiot. You dont dance to get girls. You get a girl And keep it with dancing. Dancing is one of The few things you can do with your significant other and dont look retarded/ autistic and actually have fun

Man The fuck up.

dancing is fucking gay lmao

Line dancing. It's pretty easy as long as you remember the order of steps. And dem sweet southern belles.

Been a assistant dancing instructor for years. Social experience with lots of cute girls is a plus, but not being able to really talk that much about your hobby is a minus. It's something you just do and not discuss. So whenever I'm asked what I do for fun it kinda instantly ends that topic.