How do I get arms like this

How do I get arms like this

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2602986-players-say-the-nfl-has-an-hgh-problem-even-if-peyton-manning-isnt-part-of-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be black

>pic related

Next poster please.

Curl in the squat rack

Be the biggest choke in the history of the NFL Super Bowl

I'm not a Falcons fan I just want to know how to get arms like that. He has arm muscles I didn't even know existed.

steroids

He plays for the National Football League which has banned the use of steroids so they are evidently not required to achieve arms like his.

test and HGH suplementation

>How do bikes work

>Steroids aren't the problem. HGH is the big problem. For the past four or five years, the league has been almost overrun by HGH. ... The new testing procedures aren't catching anyone, because players know there is almost no way to get caught.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2602986-players-say-the-nfl-has-an-hgh-problem-even-if-peyton-manning-isnt-part-of-it

oh shit I didn't realize they were banned, no way he possibly could be using them.

>no one uses drugs because they get tested!
Oh my naive summer child

>They test for drugs just like all sports which means he's natty

Are you naive or just retarded?

Blow a 28-3 lead x1

>something might have happened so we should assume it did
yeah nice argument

genetics, and years of military type football training starting from as early as 6

Not even the guy you're responding to, but you're fucking mental if you don't think that everyone at that level is trying to get a competitive edge. If testing in the Olympics is absolutely poor, you can bet that it's even worse in the NFL

look at pictures of him from college to now, he blew up in mass and definition in a very short time and is much larger than people at his height could get to naturally. You asked how to do it, don't be a fucking autist if the answer isn't what you like.

this

>The NFL doesn't ban steroids as a statement but still allows them to maximize the game's entertainment value
lad...

>Oh my naive summer child
A faggot actually posted this.
Why cant people from reddut resist revealing themselves?

You sound like the kind of guy that would claim Serena Williams is natty.

Roids are litarally everywhere in competitive sports, every coach will tell you that behind closed doors