Bluetooth headphones?

Okay guys, I really could use some suggestions for wireless headphones. One more interrupted set because of earbuds getting torn out by the cable and I'll end myself.

Currently looking at plantronics backbeat fit - are they worth the money?

ps Jaybirds and beats are too expensive for my cheap ass

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/d/Home-Audio-Video-Accessories/Bluetooth-Headphones-August-Wireless-Multipoint-Headset-Microphone/B00F54Y6GU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

accidentally bought a pair of aukey EP-B4s and they sound pretty good

How is the fit? Do they stay on during snatches / jerks?

I have the Plantronics back eat and they are very good. You should get a third party earbud to put on them though because they come with some shitty silicone tip.

Don't go cheap on the earbuds. Get some quality foam.

These have a little loop that fits inside the earlobe and I have never had them come out.

soundpeats q7

cheap and sound pretty good

>2017
>wearing the wireless jew

Fuck off. Bluetooth headsets are the best thing to ever happen to exercise. Leave your phone in your pocket and forget about the tangly cords ruining your form.

Found some with the brand "Billboard" on sale at Office Depot for $14.99.

They sound okay, and they hold a charge for a decent amount of time....

Kind of bulky, as they are full size, but they block noise well.

>hard to find I think

For $100 I got the SkullCandy Hesh 2 wireless which is great. You can get it at BestBuy.

shilled out and got power beats

havent failed me

Wow are you me. I just bought these in Friday for myself as a bday gift. I think they're gr8 for the price. Mine were $84 with tax abs everything. Only downside is they slip down off my head when I'm doing bench press. :( aside from that they're great. I can't wait to go to the gym after work.

I got a pair of TaoTronics wireless head phones. They work really well and stay in (they have an inner ear hook). Stays in while deadlifting, squatting, benching, and even when I do cardio 4 times a year. The battery life is about 7 hours which gets me through a week of working out, without having to worry about charging.

Only complaint is the pair I have doesn't have a crimp in the back to pull the wires together so they're not jostling back and forth while running from left to right behind my head, but once I start sweating the rubber cord sticks to my neck/shoulder typically.

They've survived 8 months which is longer than any wired headphones and they were only like $25. Would reccomend

>wearing the wireless jew
>listening to the mainstream jew and funding kikes as you snap your spine over 1pl8 squats
>not singing the nazi anthem at the top of your lungs like true aryan gods

never gonna survive day of the rope

Bout the cringiest thing I've read in a while.
8/8 got me to reply.

edge alert

I have their Q9As and I really like them.

/pol/ posting outside of /pol/ should be a bannablr offense.

I got these

amazon.co.uk/d/Home-Audio-Video-Accessories/Bluetooth-Headphones-August-Wireless-Multipoint-Headset-Microphone/B00F54Y6GU

and honestly the sound is very decent for the price. The bass is too much for me, so I downloaded an EQ app to reduce the bass and increase the treble a bit (how I like it), and now it sounds much more balanced.

They are also comfy af - I wear them over my glasses in the gym and there are no issues. There's quite a bit of sound leakage at higher volumes (I like shit loud) but who gives a fuck in the gym.

If you got any questions just ask mate. I live in Bongland but I think they have it on .com as well.

I sweat like a motherfucker, afraid the cups are gonna smell like death. Are they detachable?

Mate I sweat a ridiculous amount too, I've yet to have any issues. Just wipe the pads down with a tissue afterwards.

They are not detachable AFAIK.

Jaybird X2 or Jaybird Freedom.
Most comfortable, best sounding Bluetooth headphones I've used - though I'll warn you, it's like 50/50 that they'll break in the first year.
That said, the company is used to it and they'll replace them with a simple proof of purchase.
Didn't even ask for me to ship them the headphones, they just express mailed me new ones.

Clean your desk you disgusting filthy slob