Been trying to bulk but my chest won't grow. I do bench and all the main shit people talk about...

Been trying to bulk but my chest won't grow. I do bench and all the main shit people talk about. My bench sucks though I can do my body wait but probably not any more than that. Any tips on growing chest I would really appreciate it.

What branch are you in

Bench more often.

Pec flies really helped me when stalling on bench

add in one or two pec isolation exercises and try doing something like dumbbell bench or incline bench. Reverse grip bench is good too

Airforce

Figured, nice sand tee faggot

>wait

Brainlet. Learn about orogressive overload and how to actually do it. Or just get on gear.

Yea I'm gonna start doing more incline I think building my upper chest will help a lot more the middle is filled out relatively fine. The upper is weak and I can't get the lower to square out like I want decline bench hasn't helped much

What branch are you in

Manlet. Also, you need to start deadlifting and squating. Your core looks tiny

Yea I do squat but don't deadlift. Not sure how my form is and don't wanna look like a faggot. It's a vicious circle

World's greatest Chair Force

Oh fuck you too then

Navy here
Fuck my life I got fucking stationed in fucking Bahrain

Do more pushups chestlet

Got a brother in san diego he spent 2 years in Okinawa though. He's a corpsman

Lmaoing, I almost went Navy for nuclear program. Instead I went Air Force and am now happily stationed in Germany

Assuming the photo is actually you, it's clear you know how to lift well and eat properly given the size of the rest of you.

As said, learn progressive overload. That said, I'd be stunned if you don't already know that shit given the size of your arms/shoulders.

Microload on bench press if you're struggling. Bench two or three times a week, and vary that shit up. Like others have said, incline, decline, flat bench. Flyes are good too.

As someone who clearly isn't a beginner, try a more advanced routine with a lot of volume and variation.

Something like Arnold's Blueprint to Mass is very intense, but has everything you need.

Also, try doing a cycle if you're that fucking bothered. Nothing mental, just a simple beginners Test E cycle.

*laughing my ass offing* ? What's your AFSC

Thanks dude but arms and quads are pretty much all I can grow calves are fucked via father's genes and my chest is just stupid. No issues with abs or back or anything

dips are the best thing i have found for adding size, i do 4 sets of 10 bw dips 2x a week.

bench more often, and bench with more volume (more hard sets)

add in direct dumbbell benching and direct pec work (if your gym has a pec deck, try it, no other pec isolation i've tried comes close)

a good routine to look at would be one of the 3x a week templates from Greg Nuckols' 28 free programs

>direct dumbbell benching

not sure what i was typing there

ammo

Better than great lakes kid

Gains noob here, I've been hitting the weights for a bit and i'm working on progressing on bench.

What I've been doing so far is being 3x5's. My first 2 sets I'll do my working weight, and my final set i'll add another few KG on. I'm a flabby DYEL so i'm starting out at 50kg bench, which I bumped up to 55 during my last session. Ggoing to start at 55 this session and bump it up again to 60 for the final set. Is this a realistic way to progressively overload, or can I just do shit like bumping the sets up?

It's better to bump your weight when you start

Once you stall you deload your 10% and work it back up

If you stall too many times either you are already intermediate and you need to do a volume/intensity periodization (texas method, 5/3/1, concurrent periodization Westside Barbell), or you are eating and sleeping like shit, or your form is shit

Hate to break it to you OP but that's close to how big your chest gets as a natty

Progressive overload

Pls be Ramstein

How much do you bench? Your chest also might not be small as such just your arms are significantly larger in proportion.

OP after benching do some cable flies. pyramid up to whatever weight you want, and then back down to failure. i burn out on chest flies and nothing gives my chest a bigger pump. just go stupid on them. very high reps, try declined cable flies.

dumbbell bench, dips, pec flys

>tfw the US spends so much money on the military and they spend all day screwing around on Veeky Forums

If you see EOD, tell them to blow more shit up so we can get our damn surveys done.

Unrelated because there's already plenty of solid advice here, but don't neglect your forearms. Your shoulders/upper arms look solid, but be careful you don't let your forearms lag behind.

I feel like you're one of those guys that like 'chicken wing' when they're doing chest exercises. When I say that I mean when you're doing your cable chest fly are you letting your shoulder blades retract and really opening up your chest at the end of every rep or do you bend your arms all the way in and have your shoulders forward the whole time. There is a huge range of motion difference between the two and you shouldn't be showing off while doing chest flys cause no one gives a shit just really try and open up at your chest and almost arch your upper back like you're showing off your sternum then contracting hard.

Yo say some shit about the midwest again. Jk its boring as fuck minnesotan here. OP i had same problem of ok arms small chest. Just take advice from this thread and do it more and more importantly heavier. Heavy bench will result in bigger chest. Force your body to adapt. Pic is me before my bench went up. Kep it up op kill some sandnigs and dont die

Incline dumbbell press and cable flies. They will blow the FUCK out ur chest.

Also HIGH VOLUME. DO MORE REPS. Hypertrophy isn't a fucking meme and it doesnt work only for roid heads.

Barbell bench press for strength (high weight low reps).

Lay off the bicep curls mate.

>MY BENCH SUCKS
>WHY IS MY CHEST SMALL?

idiotic thread