Motivation

Let's get a good motivation thread going. Post pics, tell stories of banging sloots, accomplishments, anything to get the moti going.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf-5fV7s63w
youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oops wrong pic

>*tips fedora*
thanks for posting it anyway

a girl smiled at me for the third time, felt good. If she smiles again, I'm gonna ask for her number

>pic related

But then again I'm a shitskin married to an Aryan woman. So maybe I am "the one" behind this post.

>Have redheaded girlfriend
>We make a dumb bet
>I win, she has to give me a lap dance in lingerie
>She strips down to green lingerie
>Looks like fucking Poison Ivy
>Gives me lap dance
>Stops after just a little bit, tells me she wants it
>Start making out, grabbing each other
>Starts blowing me
>Eventually start nailed her from behind, smacking her ass and pulling her hair
>She’s talking dirty “I’ve been a bad girl, punish me.” Stuff like that
>Get her on top
>Start drilling her hard,
>Watch her bob up and down on my dick
>Throw on her back and start hammering her again
>Have to cum
>Stand up, she sticks it in her mouth and sucks while I bust a massive nut
>Shows me my cum
>Spits it out on her boobs, then scoops it up and swallows it
>Later that night she tells me she loves me
>Bench 2pl8 for the first time the following day

I think I’ve made it.

Well I'm married to a 5'5" 183lb mexican woman. When she "wants" it she rolls over on her side facing away from me and I hump her sideways until I cum and wipe it off with a wet wipe. Sometimes she's still awake and says goodnight.
I then lay there for hours thinking about the pros and cons of either killing her and taking our daughter or just divorce because I hate my life but love my daughter. In the end I just fall asleep knowing I can't escape because the courts will favor her in custody and I don't wanna kill myself after years of watching my daughter be brain washed by her mother to hate me.

except face > aesthetics every day

Holy kek

Would you like me to seduce her so you can catch her cheating?

is she a bitch or what?

Why do you want her death?

This made my day man!

fuaaaaaaaaaark

Christ mayn

honestly not a bad plan, get some guy to fuck her so you can divorce her ass for cheating and still probably get custody/bretty good time with kids

The only way he will get custody is if she is proven to be an extreme danger to the child (IE downright schizo, nothing less).
He can have her on video fucking 10 guys and chances are, she will keep the kids and keep fucking them in the house he pays for.

I'll tell you what buddy, I'm going to help you out. I'm going to toss a frame bang your way. Heres how that works. I slip into your house one night while your wife is sleeping and I ease into her real nice. That way you both cheating on each other and she can't clean you out.

when you bench 2pl8 for 5x5 but still no cutie gf, just whores that I fuck and regret. Good fro you man

So, you need to start microdosing her with something. Opiates would be good. Then get a guy who looks like a junkie DYEL to fuck her and catch them in the act. She'll deny having a drug problem, but that combined with the cheating means you get your daughter while she's in rehab. Afterward you'll have joint custody, but maybe you can swing it so she gets her just for a day during supervised visits.

Who is the author?

you guys are thinking too hard about this you psychos. the husband should just date women on the side and continue to go home to his wife. no divorce. no illegal shit that will probably get you busted and put in federal pound me in the ass prison. just go full mad men. its best that way for his daughter too. just make sure you shower before you come home.
this is a relevant video for you guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hf-5fV7s63w

But in that scenario I don't get to help a man drug and rape his wife so fuck you.

No thanks.
5/7 days a week she is a crazy as fuck bitch. She's super self conscious, super jealous, super prideful. She'll message my female friends and tell them to stop talking to me or if one of my friends wife texts me something innocent like a question or just anything in general she'll freak out and think I'm fucking her. Blames me for the majority of things wrong with us. I just don't care anymore, almost divorced 3 months ago but started panicking because the 3 lawyers I spoke too told me she'd get the majority of the custody since I've served in the military and have 2 combat deployments and with his experience the opposite lawyer played the PTSD or crazy card trying to show the father as unfit to raise a kid. Also I grew up without a dad and it sucked so I don't want my kid know what that feels like. Also due to agreements between my wife and I I quit my job to go to weekends/online in order to watch our daughter while she's working. So I technically don't have an income either.
She played me
She set me up
She planned it all
Only way to get out is death
Also she's extremely spiteful so I know for damn sure if we separate she will put things in my daughters head that are untrue.

WOn't work. She'll just spin it as depression or blame him for not 'showing her support and love' at home so she was forced to find it elsewhere.

Start adding calories to her diet and encourage her to eat more. Get the bitch up a few hundred pounds. Then get her hooked on highly caffeinated beverages. Maybe add in some extra caffeine.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA

Highly recommend you watch this

weekends/online college classes for a degree in Fire Science***

christ women truly are earths biggest meme

where the hell do you find joy in life if you arent committing federal offenses?

Original comic

Also does anyone have the greentext where user lifts his sick friend up a hill to her father's funeral. I've been looking for that one for a long time

>not being the greatest to ever do it it cause to weep

Was Caesar a numale cuck?

weeb shit but gud

Thanks dennis

Very profound and inspirational.

What are you on?

Thats all I have boys

Thanks man, good dump

oh nice, a swiss saber.

Hes got this man.

Thanks for the inspo user

this one hit me at home brah, thnx

>he fell for the spicy latina meme

Sex works better if you fuck on, so don't fuck off.

Archimedes was a scientist not a warrior lol this is cringy

my life changed by following "tneewsbwrbvrll"

Lmo thats retarded. The REAL quote is "give me a fulcrum and a lever long enough and I shall move the earth"

crriiiinge

>misquoting Archimedes
>who routinely devastated physically superior armies with engineering brilliance
>this much irony

"Give me a lever and a place to stand and I will move the Earth"

Atlas with bitches for inspiration, lads

>TFW you will never meet a Craig
I-I would lift with you bro

i think about this quote a lot when im really busting my ass during a run or some cardio and i think i might just biff it and slam my face into the ground/treadmill.

I always imagine i would just laugh off anything like that

Congrats brah, you've made it

"If you think you are beaten, you are.
If you think you dare not, you don't. If you'd like to win but think you can't, it's almost certain you won't. Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can."

Walter Wintle

Fuck, man. I'm legit sorry for your situation. You gotta stay strong for your kid though. Stay fit, and wait till your daughter is old enough not to be manipulated and then leave and start your life over. As a man, you can still have a decent life when you're older. She'll be an old, fat, used up cunt, and you can have your revenge by living the better life.

>caring about women
the only thing ppl should be caring about is lifting heavy ass weights. everything else is a distraction

could yo not keep some kind of running log/jounal/proof whatever of you being the "better parent" and showcasing how damaging she could be for a kid? Then in the divorce proceedings if her fuckhead lawyer goes after your military service just flip it on him and show how nutso she is?

I like you

this is so fucking obnoxious to read.

This is a quality [s4s] post

are we on /b/ and i didn't notice?

Cmon, dump some you fags

this one's for you